[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do nice guys get laid alot??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 7
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
DO NICE GUYS GET LAID? i see alot of girls going for assholes not the nice guys i am wondering if i have to change into a asshole
>>
>>28832530
It depends, you are throwing around a bunch of qualitative statments.

You have to quantify them before any sort of real discussion can occur
>>
>>28832530
Most humans are incredibly stupid and rely on their instincts. Also although SJW fuck ups will try to scream otherwise women and men are naturally different and women want to go for a guy that they perceive can protect them. Being an asshole tricks their idiot minds into thinking they are powerful.
TL;DR being an asshole would help in the short run but being an asshole is not needed.
>>
>>28832590
but this one girl in my class doesnt even noticed me and i am a gentleman to her but my best friend is a total dick to her and he fucked her...
>>
>>28832670
Exactly she, like almost everyone, is an idiot and her brain perceived him as powerful and capable of protection even though he (guessing) would never stick out her neck. Whereas she saw you being nice and was unable to comprehend that behavior was reserved her so she began to think of you as a push over.
In all honesty why would you want to be connected with a lowlife like her. Just wait till you get to someone worthwhile
>>
>>28832530

They're not actually assholes and you're not really a nice guy.

>>28832670

Yout friend wasn't really a dick to her, you're just a socially retarded omega male.
>>
>>28832803
Merely human nature. Give up on your faith that women predominantly are stupid
>>
>>28832851

I'm not the one saying women are stupid. Women who avoid and reject omega males are displaying intelligence.
>>
>>28832530
>i am wondering if i have to change into a asshole
They will be able to tell that you are acting.

You lose every way. Just give up.
>>
>>28832942
That is true but you need to understand the pattern of assholes succeeding with women short term is very real.
Also you really don't know if he is omega for sure.
>>
>>28832730
>130IQ anon

>>28832803
>>28832851
>90IQ anons
>>
File: 1464184561805.png (607 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1464184561805.png
607 KB, 853x480
>>28832530
This is a really general rule, it's not 100% true to reality: Nice guys get the scraps off the dinner table while "bad" guys get the main course. And I don't mean nice as in "Volunteers at the food bank, gave a kidney to his mom, saved a house of cats from a fire while naked from lovingly taking his wife's virginity" nice. I mean nice guys who seem to have nothing better to do but to compliment girls or pay for everything they want.

By "bad" guys I mean guys who have a better understanding of how women operate. They know how to keep them entertained while also showing an interest in them. They tend to have more experience socializing with others so they are better at grasping subtle hints and cues which further cements their social advantage.
>>
>>28832803
>>28832942

i remember you from the other thread shitmouth. you still babbling about nothing?
would you like me to scrape the gravel out of your vag with my dick?
>>
>>28832983
They're not assholes, anon. Stop thinking like an omega.

He's definitely an omega.

>>28833004

70 iq anon

>>28833046

>being this omega
>>
>>28832559
>>28832590
ITT Virgins talking about sex.

>>28832670
Listen little nigga. She likes him because he has game and you don't.
>>28832730
This
>>
Literally just be yourself, my girlfriend hates that I am racist and misogynist. Her roommate thinks I am mean, all I do is say the first thing to come to mind in most situations. You're probably already an asshole in your own way
>>
Yes but if you are inside your whole fucking life and not making your existence apparent to others then obviously no girl is gonna appear out of the blue and fuck you.
>Sure it happened before but they probably sacrificed a few humans
>>
>>28833404

Just curious, are you the same guy who makes threads every month or so about Skechers shoes, and other various, absolutely random male clothing he finds "autistic"?
>>
In truth, "Assholes" are the real men and "Nice guys" grew up brainwashed by society's feminized views on how a guy should act. The "assholes" are the original men who have existed since eons. Nice guys are just a new confused breed of pussies who shame themselves for being a real man.
>>
>>28833665
You're looking at it from the traditional stereotypical version
>>
>>28833701

Explain

commentnotoriginalblahlb lah
>>
>>28833722

Not him, but I disagree. Modern "alpha males" all look like effeminate fags to me. I am 24. These guys are also cucked in the sense that they were raised to see women as the superior gender, so they redirect all their angst towards other guys and worship women due to the feminist pressure. I've been around these younger "alpha males", they are all effeminate fags. It must be something in the water.

The guys you are talking about are at least 30 by now.
>>
>>28833827
Alpha males are not effiminate by nature fucktard. There are hipsters with hot gfs sure, but that's not the norm.
>>
>>28833827

Not really, hang out with a "asshole" who gets all the bitches and you'll see a difference. The type of alphas you been around are called prettyboys and in today's society, they are mostly raised by their mothers. There is a difference between a prettyboy and a man. The key is if they were mainly raised by their fathers or any male role model.
>>
>>28833845

I'm talking about the younger ones I see, fellow leafcuck. They are "alpha" within THEIR own age group. I observe their social workings and I see that even the most dominant males amongst the youth are soft queers that couldn't stand up to a woman if their lives depended on it.
>>
>Implting youre a nice guy
?
>Implying you're not just another beta inconfident faggot
>>
>>28833897

I've hung around with younger people because I had to because of work. I don't use the term "jerk" or "asshole", I say Chad or Chad Thundercock. If women want to be thrown around by Chad, that's their business, but something must be going on with chemicals if even the most "alpha" young males are little dudebros that look gay and submit to women.
>>
>>28833907
"alpha"
douchebros are alpha in their fucking group. Brown guys from surrey seem "alpha" in their group, but they're all going home alone when they show up to a white people nightclub.
>>
File: IMG_20150520_183641.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150520_183641.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>>28833621

>NB walking shoes, cargo shorts, and ill fitting graphic tee wearing robot detected.

I post in those threads, but I've only started two autism shoe threads and that was quite some time ago. You might need to accept I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
>>
>>28833665

This is 100% correct.

>>28833701

What's wrong with that, exactly?

>>28833827

You sound like a bitter omega numale
>>
>>28832942
That is a logical fallacy that omega = bad
Like Dragon Ball Z, Bardock / goku would of been omega's in their society.
>>
>>28833665
You are pretty much right. From a socio-biological point of view.

>>28833701
The traditional stereotype exists for a reason.
Attraction and love are caused by chemicals in the brain, not by rational thought. It is likely that in the past women wired to seek out partners who were able to physically protect them (bad boys/alphas whatever) survived to breed meaning that the female desire for masculine "badboy" type men could be wired into their dna. With as often is with generalisations many exceptions.

>>28833907
That may well be a result of the ever more prevaillant suppression and punisment of boyish behaviour in the school system that treats boys like defective girls, leading to a more feminized group of young men. I wonder if there were as many Carl the cucks en Aids Skrillexes in the past as there are now.
>>
>>28833928

Are you seriously acting like pretty boys are a new thing? Everyone knows that some young girls like pretty young men, and other women like traditionally handsome men. This is hardly new.
>>
>>28833989

>I don't understand what an omega male is - the post.

I'm not saying they're bad, I'm saying women are making intelligent decisions by avoiding them. Try actually responding to things instead of making them up.
>>
Every time I mention on /r9k/ that robots think they are nice but are actually assholes, the only answer is denial. Look at this thread. OP is obviously not a nice guy but an asshole, and that's why he can't get laid.
>>
>>28832590
Your close, but not exact. Women like confidence, not specifically 'assholes'. However, confidence will either come with looking down on others, or being a generous and out-going (which women will actually find attractive). What they dislike is men being generous in the sense of sucking up to them and acting like their little bitch, or being overtly desperate in their attempts to fuck them, etc.

I wouldn't really call it stupid, either. Out-dated instincts, maybe, but that can't be helped. We are just animals, at the end of the day. There's a lot of shit that most men find inately attractive in women that doesn't really hold any real value anymore.
>>
>>28834061

Exactly. Look at how hostile they get when you point this out.
>>
>>28834061
>Look at this thread. OP is obviously not a nice guy but an asshole, and that's why he can't get laid.

Questioning why girls tend to go for aggressive and arrogant men isn't being an asshole. Don't project shit like "hurrr u see women slut-nice machines"
>>
>>28834110
>>28834061

It's not hostility, we're driven by pride which is why we always argue about stupid shit on /r9k/.

TL;DR we're all assholes
>>
>>28833989
They were both lower-class Saiyans, Bardock wasn't much more than a grunt and his son would have most likely been the same had he been raised in his race's society. The hell are you on about?
>>
>See an absolute 10/10 model tier woman at work
>facebook stalk her and see she has a BF
>See and end up chatting to BF at a party
>Dude is really just really nice
Either he found out I was obsessively FB stalking her and he was putting on an act or he was genuinely a cool guy... Who happens to be very wealthy and has no physical/facial flaws
>>
>>28834162

Or in truth he doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>28834114

>being so omega you reframe confidence and banter as being negatives
>>
>>28834139
Yeah low class, they were not alpha in their social class. Except they were basically the quintessential alphas of the series.
People go full autism about the alpha/beta/what the fuck ever bullshit when it comes to men these days and assume it means more than it does and everyone is classified neatly into one little category with an arbitrary line of you're just fundamentally a piece of shit and there's a ton of things wrong with you if you're not in the top category.
>>
>>28833960

I wear absolutely none of those things, calm your autism and hostility.

>>28833936

That's a good explanation, but it really does seem to be an age group thing, and I was pretty much talking about white males there.

>>28833983

You sound like one of those little dudebros I was talking about.
>>
>>28834114
I get girls by being nice. Being nice and confident is a powerful combination.
>>
>>28834255
>I wear absolutely none of those things, calm your autism and hostility.

>being so severely autistic you can't process a basic joke
>>
>>28834287

What's your definition of being nice and do you have a limit where you're not to the point of being passive?
>>
>>28834255
>You sound like one of those little dudebros I was talking about.

Classic omega numale response to criticism
>>
It's not a matter of being nice or being an asshole. Getting laid is easy. Finding a companion takes effort, self improvement, trial and error, and so forth. Don't approach the two in the same way.

Banging sluts goes like this: Speak with presence, express interest in their interests with enthusiasm. Figure out how to pander to them and sell yourself. You are both the pimp and the whore in one.
>>
>>28834203
>confidence and banter as being negatives

>Anon, he's not hitting her. He's just play fighting. Don't put too much effort into her bruises

>Anon, they're trying to have a conversation. Just because he's saying "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Get off my back" doesn't mean he's being a jerk

>Anon, cheating on your girlfriend isn't serious. It's not the 1930's anymore

>>28834287
Your anecdotal evidence mean literally shit. What you definition of nice doesn't fit with how nice the guys on /r9k/ are.
>>
>>28834393

>posting fantasies and expecting to be taken seriously.

Damn it man, have some self respect
>>
>>28834457
>Cheating doesn't exist

>The statistics of abusive relationships are 0.00%

>No one argues in relationships

Damn, I wish I lived in your planet
>>
>>28834318
>>28834393
Being nice is about being real about it and expecting nothing in return. Robots are angry jerks, not nice in the slightest.
>>
>>28834035
>I'm not capable of critical thinking the post
Autistically respond with a narrow focus or you can't follow analogies.

Isn't it past your bed time kid? I get it mommy let's you stay up late since it's summer but if you want to talk with grown ups at least try to act like one even just a little bit.
>>
>>28833512
Lol implying im a virgin

Just because your sub 100iq doesn't mean you're right nigger
>>
>>28834497

Oh look, yet another dignity free post where you continue to pretend I said or implied things.

Omega logic 101
>>
>>28834505
>Being nice is about being real about it and expecting nothing in return.
Through robots perspective, they followed the golden rule and sappy advice from women and the media that If you do kind things for the girl you like, she'll show you interest back. While yes, feeling like you should have had her is entitlement, you have to understand where they feel like they have been lied to.

>Robots are angry jerks, not nice in the slightest.
If you're just bashing them all as losers and betas, why do you expect positive replies? That's some passive aggressive bitch shit. Nobody started acting mean until insults were being thrown.
>>
>>28834587

>posts a ridiculous Dragon Ball Z analogy because you didn't understand a simple post
>calls other people children

Kek levels at maximum
>>
>>28834617
>Says abusive relationships, cheating, are "fantasies"

>Pretends like never said they were

"huurr if u don't think lyke i think u omega me alpha xD"
>>
>>28834628
You want me to lie instead and say robots are nice? Seriously, just look at this board. Even most robots know they are not nice. There are a few delusional ones of course.
>>
>>28834628
>the golden rule and sappy advice from women and the media that If you do kind things for the girl you like, she'll show you interest back.

Do you not find it suspicious that one omega robots ever claim this happened? Nobody ever told me any of this abject nonsense.
>>
>>28832530
Guys with only their niceness to offer? Rarely. And that's assuming it's genuine niceness, plenty of "nice guys" out there who fake it to try and get in women's panties.

There's a plethora of traits and characteristics (both physical and mental) that are considered to decide if someone's overall sufficiently attractive to fuck, date, get in a relationship with, etc.
With any other trait exactly the same, adding genuine kindness to the equation will add to that overall attractiveness. However, often those asking whether or not their kindness will suffice either lack a sufficient amount of other traits women deem more attractive (things like confidence, social skill, positive/good non-verbal communication, perceived leadership skill through taking initiative or taking the lead, common interest, and whatnot), or have traits that are generally deemed unattractive in men (passiveness, doormat tendencies, continuous negative presence, etc.).

Often those assholes who do get laid tend to have a set of those other attractive traits, and although a guy might see the douchebaggery first and foremost, women will see those other traits more prevalent.

Different intent will also affect the priority of attractive traits. A woman looking for a quick fuck will more likely go for a 10/10 Adonis with a crappy personality than an average looking kind person, as the aim is purely physical. OTOH a woman looking for an actual serious relationship would generally go for the latter, provided the average looks are sufficiently attractive to her and she has at least some ability to recognize personality traits.

This is all with the assumption the nice guy is actually genuinely kind and the asshole is indeed an asshole, rather than a "nice guy" being bitter over others getting laid while said others aren't groveling, worshiping, and being a doormat for women as said "nice guy" feels entitled to sex for doing those things - and in effect actually being the douchebag instead.
>>
>>28834662

I'm saying your stupid "le Chad stop hitting me" bullshit stories are ridiculous. It is classic omega logic to post shit like your pitiful attempts to present everyone who isn't a failure like you in this way and expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>28834631
Yeah guess what it's an anime image board. Using analogies people can relate or understand is ... honestly you're a retard. Why would I explain this to you. Fuck you pal. Also you missed out on prime teen pussy / teenage love / your a khv, just a reminder if you happened to forget for a few minutes there when you were replying.
>>
>>28834663
>You want me to lie instead and say robots are nice?

YOU

ARE

ON

THE

I N T E R N E T

Leave your fucking at the door.
You think this douchebag is nice? >>28834631
>>28834617
>>28834203

Just name calling and back peddles? Do you feel like you know a person completely just by reading shitposts on a Filipino Image board? You're just as delusional. You'll never understand where they come from or how they actually interacted with girls.

Pro-Tip: We're not all fat neckbeards that shout "Womyn r sluts, Jews r bad, die nigger die" everyday outside
>>
>>28834682
No, you just don't care to pay attention and call people "omega" every time someone doesn't agree with you, like a simpleton. Lots of people generally agree with this.

>>28834713
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK EXAMPLES IS
>>
>>28834727

It was a shit analogy you used to respond to a post you clearly didn't understand. This was pointed out and now you're just reverting to lashing out and posting angry attacks that do nothing more than prove you got triggered to fuck.

I didn't miss out on any of those things, are you really being this retarded on purpose?
>>
>>28834289
>>28834351

Your responses and the threads you make about clothes lead me to believe that you are an 18 year old little dudebro that, like I said, was raised on hating other men and worshiping women, so you come here to fulfill your modern western social goal of hating other men for the sake of pandering to women.

Any time you want to stop being an effeminate dudebro with a chip on his shoulder, be my guest.
>>
>>28834798
You missed out on teenage love. You have a tiny penis. You're over weight. You're hair is thinning. You'll never marry a Stacy and have children. Your neetbux is going to run out and you'll get a minimum wage job. Mommy won't make you chicken tendies unless you start paying rent for using the basement. Your breath smells bad.
>>
>>28834738

>be a retard
>get mocked for being an angry omega retard
>lash out furiously like a toddler who isn't getting his own way

>>28834779
>Lots of people generally agree with this.

You mean lots of omegas in threads like this. Nobody ever mentions this Disney fantasy shit outside of 4chan and MRA forums. Either provide proof of your claim or admit you're wrong, you hysterical idiot.
>>
>>28834682
I don't think it's as much a literal golden rule that is being passed down, but rather an interpretation of advises and claims made by women (as well as fellow men) and mass media.
"When you do good, you'll receive good", "be kind to others and kindness will come to you too", the whole Karma concept, the actual Golden Rule (Treat others as you want to be treated yourself) and many other variations of these things. It exists all around us.

The big difference lies with how one applies these things to one's day-to-day life.
Where it's more healthy to aim to be kind towards others without actively expecting it returned (of course if all you get back is negativity it's healthiest to stop investing positiveness in them and simply avoid said person is possible), some people instead feel entitled to an (in their eyes) equal amount of positiveness - or more - from the people they try to be nice to. This is often paired with a sense of injustice, anger, bitterness and even lashing out going full negative when the person doesn't reciprocate the niceness sufficiently in their eyes.
The latter often consists of materialistic things and such for expected personal/physical "reward" or saying things they think the other wants to hear regardless of sincerity.
Things like insisting to pay for dinner/a date and practically demanding sex for it, buying presents galore regardless of if it's appreciated with that same entitlement/expectation, continuously putting a woman on a pedestal with the expectation she'll surely become his gf, are some common examples.

The "omega robots" as you call them, tend to have the latter assumption on how those rules/guidelines ought to work, which also explains a lot of the sense of entitlements said robots have.
(Mind you, far from all robots are like that, there are decent folk around simply lost and trying to find a way to improve from their current situation.)
>>
>>28832530
You have to become a cuck. Chicks dig cuckoldry and there is also nothing more ALPHA than a cuck.
>>
>>28835110
But how is that possible, when robots are the biggest cucks there are?
>>
>>28835166
Do they have Tyrone fucking their gf/wife? No?
>>
>>28834738
This. I'm actually a semi-normie in real life and my reasons for failure with women amount to this:

1. Being isolated during my childhood from a lot of social interaction, I still manage through faking shit of course, but women are a whole different thing.

2. Laziness. While I have a lot of chances with women, the main reason I fail is because I never really try hard to pursue a woman.
>>
>>28835195
Robots always think about other guys' cocks whenever the subject of pussy comes up. Someone who is not a cuck doesn't care about what previous cocks have been inside a pussy.
>>
>>28835271
Kek. Fucking someone's leftovers is the DEFINITION of a cuck and this is what robots need to do in order to get big.
>>
>>28832530
No, they don't get laid.

Women have needed to be supported by and protected by men throught then entirety of human history. They have evolved mechanisms that will allow them to do this, mainly seduction. If a man signals that he would not be likely to protect and provide for her, or worse, that he actively dislikes her (and therefore could turn other men against her), then she has to use every tool at her disposal to get him to become a protector/provider. As we all know, a woman's vagina is her most powerful tool.

High quality males are more selecitve and therefore reject or dismiss or mistreat women because they have lots of options. So therefore this behavior is not only a threat to her which she must resolve, but also a signal that the male is high quality and worth competing over.

Being an asshole, especially to other men, is also a sign of dominance. It's literally the key to getting women no matter how hard they try to deny it.
>>
File: 1464178565837.jpg (38 KB, 668x960) Image search: [Google]
1464178565837.jpg
38 KB, 668x960
>>28832530
a nice guy can get the girl but I can gaurentee the nice guy wont get sex often with the girl being "im in the mood" all the fucking time

source: happened to me when I dated a girl whom I put on the pedistool so I treated her like a princess then her "asshole" bf told me she and him had sex all the time so I dumped her and learned my lesson

when you act more assertive girls and hold more power over them (deny THEM sex) they will throw themsevles at you in the relationship. But being nice gets you sexually frustrated but probably not romantically so
>>
>>28835396
You weren't a nice guy. You were a boring beta.
>>
>>28835380
>>28835396
Explain me who's a 7/10, only issue is being skinnyfat, am an asshole to pretty much everyone and I still don't get a girl. Is it because I never bother? Do I need to put actual effort into this shit?
>>
>>28835470
>boring
nice try
>beta
while I was probably a beta I was actually nice, everybody remarked on how nice I was to her too because I put her on the pedistool. The Gf before and after her both were DTF a lot more often once I dropped mr.super-nice-knight and became more assertive
>>28835475
because assholes don't automatically get gfs
>>
>>28835535
>>boring
>nice try
>>beta
>while I was probably a beta I was actually nice, everybody remarked on how nice I was to her too because I put her on the pedistool. The Gf before and after her both were DTF a lot more often once I dropped mr.super-nice-knight and became more assertive

yeah you sound like a loser, dude.
>>
>people still stressing over how to get laid
I gave up eons ago
>>
File: crashke.webm (670 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
crashke.webm
670 KB, 426x240
>>28835556
>on /r9k/
>calling anyone a loser
im glad you can see the person I am over an anime imageboard with two posts
>>
>>28834830
You're working pretty hard defending women here man. Posting like 20 times in this thread, typing the word "omega" over and over, and spreading your /r/feminism "guys who say they are nice aren't nice" lines, but unfortunately studies have already proven women are more attracted to men who have sociopathic traits.
>>
>>28835834
I pretty much am an edgy sociopath and still get no women. That said I don't exactly turn women off either. Is it because I don't really put much attempt into it?

I'm not exactly bothered about being a virgin honestly. I've got a lot more free time than I would with a gf.
>>
>>28832530
No, nice guys get laid all the time and assholes don't. But you probably mean those weird manipulative creeps, who are total assholes, who tell everyone they're nice guys. They don't get laid because they're gross
>>
>>28832983

Only when you use the "logic " that all guys who get laid are assholes.
>>
>>28833538
You sound like a 15 year old edge lord
>>
>>28835475

That's because you're doing it on purpose
>>
>>28833827
Literally nobody is raised thinking women are superior. Men have become such losers that they grasp at any boogeyman to hate instead of going to the gym.
>>
>>28836227
>instead of going to the gym.

I'm too lazy though senpai. I prefer my vidya.
>>
>>28834017
Nope. Elvis was only a sex symbol because of women posting blogs on the Internet 30 years after he died.
>>
>>28834135
That's not pride. It's being petty assholes.
>>
>>28834628
Literally nobody is taught this. Women don't owe you sex because you harass her.
>>
>>28836151
Maybe you're just baiting, but this is the most reddit tier post I've ever seen on r9k. In fact, this is something a woman would post on reddit making it twice as disgusting.
>>
>>28835166
Robots are a thousand times worse than cucks. They are adult male virgins.
>>
>>28835535
No offence but you do sound so boring
>>
>>28836118
edgy autist is not the same as hot bad boy. and looks matter more than behavior anyway
>>
>>28835589
You don't need to prove him right.
>>
>>28836342
how can you deduce that someone is boring over a small point to inform others?
>>
The moment I started to hate women and genuinely didnt care for them or the idea of a relationship, few girls got interested in me and asked me out too. Never went because I didnt give a fuck, but surely that cant be coincidence?
>>
>>28836310
Look at the denial. You sound like such a nice guy.
>>
>>28836353
By posting like this.
>>
>>28836300
>Literally nobody is taught this. Women don't owe you sex because you harass her.

YOU weren't taught this. The nice guys were. That's why the red pill exist. To open the eyes of poor betas that though that women are simple creatures that will love gentlemen.

>Women don't owe you sex

I just said that , fuck tard. That wasn't my main point anyways
>>
>>28836402
well explain then anon
>>
>>28836405
No, nobody is taught this. Sorry. You have nobody to blame but yourself
>>
>>28836416
Why does hearing how boring you are bug you so much?
>>
Yeah. I have gotten laid. I think I'm nice, but people have called me a dick/tool. So i dunno...
>>
>>28836454
because if I type boring Id like to fix it? an integral part of being a man is not being complacent with a present problem.
>>
>>28836345
I'm not bad looking though. Get complimented often.
>>
>>28836227

>Literally nobody is raised thinking women are superior

Yes they are. Nobody believes your spergy angst here. You sound like a typical effeminate whiteknight Leddit dudebro who thinks that men have so much privilege given to them by "SOCIETY", and that if we just realized our "male privilege", things would be oh so better.

You are painfully unaware of how modern western civilization caters to females, probably because of your autism.
>>
>>28836376
I don't claim to be a nice guy. I just want women, redditors and feminists to stop posting here. Come on just think of all the upvotes you'd be getting if you were posting this stuff on reddit instead of here. It's such a waste to post on 4chan where your white knighting won't be rewarded in internet points.
>>
Well considering there's a bunch of racists and misogynists on this board, I don't think being an asshole works at all.
>>
>>28836440
>No, nobody is taught this. Sorry. You have nobody to blame but yourself

>I know what goes on in EVERY single persons life

>nobody can be taught misguided information

>guys choose to be adult virgins and love being rejected

You sound way more retarded. You use just world fallacies and see men as 2 dimensional .
>>
I think the majority of /r9k/ are called "nice" their whole life.

Your mom sheltered you as a kid, always taught you good manners and you never started any confrontation. First you were the "good boy" and now you are "nice". And with every year passing by being nice get's you less and less. Women aren't attracted to you sexually, You don't know how to flirt because you are afraid it might seem offensive. Guys don't want to drink with you. You always obey the authority. If you work your boss toys around with you. People scam you left and right and you still respond positively. You slowly realize that being nice doesn't get you shit, but you are so used to it you can't help it. It actually slowes you down really..

When people hand you flyers you always take them. When marketing people call you on your phone you always talk to them. When mormons come to your house you listen to them and try to politely say "no" for 10 minutes. You pick stuff up for people. Relatives always call you for help, but you get none of it back

You always listen.
But no one ever listens to you.
>>
>>28836594
This. This is what I'm talking about.

Nice guys don't get girls because they're boring, manipulative , or assholes like women portray them to be. The truth is that nobody will ever like a pushover with poor social skills
>>
>>28836516
>anyone who doesn't ragesperg against women is a whiteknight
>>
>>28836658
>Anyone who doesn't believe women r gud men bad is a beta virgin loser
>>
>>28836507
I think you're just saying buzzwords you read. You're not making sense. You're literally throwing an autistic tantrum. Must be because you're such a nice guy
>>
>>28836699
Nobody said men are bad. You're spazzing out over nothing
>>
>>28836562
Guys do choose to be adult virgins by being baby's who blame everyone else for their problems. You know, like how you blame feminism for your virginity. It's pathetic.
>>
>>28836658
someone who comes to an r9k thread to defend women's honor is basically the definition of a whiteknight. you type more like a woman than a male whiteknight anyway though
>>
>>28836594
I'm like inbetween with this. I'm a 'nice guy' to certain people, like a oneitis or something like that, which I guess is what prevents me from getting laid. Pretty true that I don't know how to handle women.

On the other hand as a kid I always got into fights, despite being sheltered, I tend to be the one scamming these days. I barely pick up my phone for acquintances let alone marketers.

Am I gonna make it?
>>
>>28832730
>>28832803
>>28833512
How the fuck do you even fall for bait of this shit quality?
>>
>>28836752
Nobody choose what negative factors keep them down from life. You're being simple minded
>>
ITT: Bunch of cucks pretending to be Chads

No sane man will think women liberation and women acting like complete sluts was ever a good thing.
>>
>>28836707

I think you're just saying buzzwords you read. You're not making sense. You're literally throwing an autistic tantrum. Must be because you're such an "ALPHA MALE".

(For the record though, I specifically said I'm not a nice guy, so sfind a better insult next time you spergey little angsty autist effeminate queerboy.)
>>
>>28837015
>spergey little angsty autist effeminate queerboy

The word you're looking for is 'cuck', family.
>>
>>28832530
You guys mix up your shit. It's not nice guys and assholes. It's unconfident and confident guys. It's the "nice guys" who beat around the bush and never make their true intentions known because they fear rejection or don't want to come across creepy. The assertive guys who make it a point that the woman knows he's trying to court her get laid because they put that intent out there.
>>
>>28837169
I've encountered about three female creatures thus far (One 6/10, another 8/10 and a 7/10) who have outright refused 'confident guys' and have publicly went 'Oh mah gerd can you imagine that freak thinking he has a chance with me?'

It's not always about confidence. You can be a shy guy and have Adonis looks and you'll have women swarming over you. Meanwhile if you're overconfident but a 5'10'' manlet you're just going to look fucking ridiculous and be a laughing stock.
>>
>>28832530
Yes, nice guys are the ones who have to take all the shit and get almost nothing, maybe some pity fuck with fake moans.
But assholes sometimes look like nice guys just to lure the person in. Some are more attention seeking, narcissistic, douchebag types.
>>
>>28834362

This is probably the most relevant post on how to actually get a girlfriend or have sex with a girl.

Yes it has zero replies.

>you are both the pimp and the whore in one

This is such a brilliant explanation. I think it also just reflects the duality of existence. No person is fully one thing or another.
>>
>>28837221
The circumstance I'm talking about is getting laid more than the other Joe. Looks aside, a confident man will put himself out there more often, not to say he won't get rejected as often as he gets laid. If you don't put yourself out there you aren't going to get it. There's a lot of decent looking guys out there who get rejected and move on to the next. You start texting/talking up a young lady, you get what you're looking for or you don't. If you don't you move on to the next prospect. A lot of "nice guys" will try and conquer that one girl and won't just move on to the next.
>>
>>28837228

>assholes sometimes look like nice guys to lure the person in

bingo!!!!

What OP sees, and what most robots see is after the sex. The guy gets what he wants. He doesn't have to put up the facade anymore.

You aren't going to insult your way into a girls pants. Would you want to sleep with someone who was mean to you? fuck no.
>>
>>28837315
What about confident guys who put themselves out there but still literally keep focused on a single woman without moving on? They keep getting rejected and rejected, so they try friendzone, then try again. Endless cycle etc.
>>
>>28836752
Feminism is annoying nevertheless. But, anyway, men have always needed to tune down what they really think to survive and succeed, political correctness is nothing new.
>>
>>28837221

This is annoying. I'm 5'9 and I recently had a girl tell me I was cocky.

the conversation went like this
>You should get ice cream with me
>maybe ;)
>just maybe?
>yeah maybe
>come on I know you want to
>yeah?
>want to know how I know? I just do
>you're cocky

now I can't be sure if it is because of my hurt. She has been fucked over a lot and has bipolar disorder and is a complete nut job. She kept saying I put off fuckboy vibes which I'm not going to lie, that is exactly what I am.

I've had sex with a few partners, and really all I'm interested in is sex.

Still though it hurt. Like a lot of girls like me and then this one girl says i'm "cocky" because I thought she was being playful?
>>
>>28837356
At that point it's something wrong with how he projects himself, maybe being a little overconfident. You can't just ride on the fact you have a seemingly nice car and can dress yourself.
>>
>>28832530
Girls would make you change into an asshole? Fuck that, just be an inconsiderate asshole as is.
Don't change for women, fuck 'em.
>>
>>28837347
>He doesn't have to put up the facade anymore.
Most social relations are based on keeping up a facade to be honest family. Just B urself is a meme and doesn't fucking work.

>>28837441
Some women aren't just going to bend over and take it because you got them drunk man. I'm not saying that there's some sort of special women out there, but some are (slightly) smarter than others. Unless you're literally a 10/10 Adonis of course. In which case you're going to have every kind of women falling to you.

>>28837452
It depends on a lot of factors. I'm not saying confidence doesn't help, but you need a right kind of strategy for a specific kind of woman. You need to put up a facade that you can relate to them and support them. If you're just a dick especially if its after they refuse to fuck you then you're doing it completely wrong.
>>
>>28834688
Chadsfor sex

Beta providers for money.

Good post.
>>
>>28832530
How would you guys describe acting like an Asshole and acting like a nice guy?
>>
You don't "have it", so you don't get laid, and if you just be yourself, everything goes to shit.
Chad does "have it", so he does get laid, and if he just bees himself, everything turns up roses.
Niceness is a fix, to make things go less shitty, helping in most facets of life, but it does nothing romantically or sexually.
Chad doesn't need any fix, his life isn't broken.

If you're not getting laid, and stop being nice to try to change that, it's like unplugging your fridge because you want to turn on the toaster.
>>
>>28837441
LMAO

When will you manlets fucking learn?
>>
>>28837638
I'd say there is not such thing. Being an asshole is a type of mentality in which you assume whatever act that is going to give you what you want.
The only thing you can tell is that the asshole is going to break his words often, because he does not care about the girl.
>>
>>28837523
I agree with what you're saying as far as putting on a face to get what you want and the being the dick after so you can pump and dump.

Here's an example of confidence and overconfidence that I know you guys are gonna hate ree normie and whatnot. I live in Southern California and frequent the Malibu beaches a lot, my roommate and I go at least twice a week during the summer seasons. Now as you can imagine this place is crawling with your typical beefcake Chad and Stacey types. Him and I are just average looking guys with typical average bodies. We've had numerous women approach us asking to hang out over the perfect bodies guys next to us. Why? All they are doing is laying out in the sun with each other trying to ride off the fact they have good bodies. Him and I are playing frisbee, paddleball, hi-li and we're out there sponging, surfing and plaining. We have confidence in ourselves enough to just be out there and have fun. I've never taken a girl from the beach home no, but plenty of times we've been asked to come join their group after letting them play some games with us or teaching them to stand on a board once
>>
>>28835475
Theres is a difference between acting like a child amd cocky and being confident.

Also fix your looks. You are not that handsome as you think.

Just droo a photo at soc, they will rate you and give you advice
>>
>>28837661
>>28837705
I really wouldn't split guys into nice and assholes.

The better way to categorize them is honest and dishonest. Dishonest guys have a bigger chance of getting laid. What, you think Chad doesn't have his insecurities? Of course he does, but unlike the honest guy he's not going to spill his spaghetti and say which anime he loves watching.

Meanwhile a 'honest' guy is going to spill everything about him. He's going to make his issues known and women don't want guys with emotional baggage, they don't want someone to replace them. Just Bing urself makes pussies dry most of the time, unless the situation is something like this >>28837728

If you're just going out and doing shit you would normally do, having a drink with the lads and playing games and shit then you will do fine. Just don't spill your shit to a woman, you need to give them the image of perfection but not to the point where you become overconfident like the 5'9'' said he did.
>>
>>28837761
7/10 isn't good enough senpai?
>>
>>28837826
Someone who is skinnyfat isn't going to be a 7/10. If you're skinnyfat you are a 4/10, maybe 6/10 at best if you somehow hide it.
>>
>>28832530
>i am wondering if i have to change into a asshole

PLEASE don't try that, it's not like people can just decide if they're alpha or beta anyway. An ex friend of mine tried that, and it was so damn cringeworthy all the way. I can't even joke about it, it was fucking awful to watch him trying to act all alpha and shit.
>>
>>28837873
What happened?

Original commentoriniono.
>>
>>28837873
>cringe

Female please leave.
>>
>>28837873
Just like autists who read PUA and then try it with disastrous results.
>>
>>28837850
Like that other guy said, you are overestamating yourself
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (108 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
108 KB, 540x960
>>28837761
>>28838191

Rate me faggot.
>>
>>28835396
Did it occur to you that maybe she didn't like having sex all the time and broke up with him because he was a domineering asshole who demanded a lot of sex?

So it was actually a mistake on her part to enter into a relationship with you in the first place because your priorities are just as shallow, you're just too omega to speak up about what you want.
>>
>>28832803
>They're not actually assholes and you're not really a nice guy
This is probably the answer in about 90% of the situations where the self-purported "nice guy" is wondering why he doesn't get the women.
>>
>>28838435
to be fair she got back together with him like 3 days
>>
>>28837811
>Dishonest guys have a bigger chance of getting laid.
I am extremely dishonest and am nowhere close to having any chance.
>>
>>28838692
What are you doing? Explain so I can analyse and tell you how you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>28838707
I deny or distract from my unattractive qualities. I don't pretend to have any good qualities though, because that always bites me in the ass later.
what's your diagnosis, Dr. Knowitall?
>>
>>28838987
>I don't pretend to have any good qualities though
Make some shit up on that. You need to make up some good qualities if you want to get pussy.

Money helps but it also works if you're a poorfag.
>>
>>28838218
Autistic tieer clothing
Skelly
Shitty haircut/style

Nice jawline thougg but then again skelly
>>
I get laid often enough and I mainly do it by being nice. Girls really do love it when a guy is both nice and confident.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.