[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women only find you attractive when the other women around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 736x981
Why do women only find you attractive when the other women around her start finding a hypothetical person attractive?

Is there a way to cash in and exploit this strategy?

You don't even need to be Chad (that's just a big bonus) you just need to make some woman swoon over you and then watch the other women fall like dominoes.

Is this viable
>>
File: bdbx.gif (264 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bdbx.gif
264 KB, 500x281
For the same reason they want shiny baubles. They just want to be better than other women. That's the endgame.
They want to be on top of the social pyramid and will stomp the face of anyone who can be used as a step to the top.
>>
File: 1464032663667.jpg (22 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
1464032663667.jpg
22 KB, 227x294
>>28832459
There is, AFAIK there's a dude who set up these complex Facebook sockpuppet accounts, all fake women with photos and everything. Whenever he made a post he'd have these girls chime in with compliments. It actually got him dates from real women who took the bait. Of course, it helps he'd been hitting the gym for months so his body was at least in shape.
>>
>>28832604

If "objectification" is a thing then it seems like women objectify men far more than we do them.

I believe sincerely that women lack all ability to be even nominal altruists; they're cut-throat even towards their own gender.

My cousin is Chad, and I have no problem with him, I like him a lot. He once told me women have no real friends - they're just subtle about it but backstab their "friends" (aka stepping stones in the social hiearchy) more often than naught, without mercy.

Maybe if they had real friends relationships wouldn't be so one-sided.
>>
All of this is very accurate. Ask a woman about it outright and they will deny it. They do it on a subconscious level. Too stupid to make their own decisions, they have to consult the pack to ascertain they are making the right choice. Most women are meant to be led.
>>
>>28832964

Exactly. Think of high school or something similar. There was always that one guy who was surrounded by girls, who the go to desperate lengths to get even a tad of attention from him. All it takes is one. Then, if you're lucky, an avalanche will commence.

Oh, woe is me. How I'd enjoy denying them...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.