[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots out there that are considering a prostitute to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 900x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 900x601
Any robots out there that are considering a prostitute to lose their virginity, don't do it. You'll regret it.

Not the regret of doing it with a prostitute, the regret of knowing what it feels like. I saved my meager spare money and sprung for a 10/10. Well I was bad, but it was awesome, and now I want more. And I have no more money and it took way too long to save up.

So any robots considering it, don't do it. It really is as great as they say, but ignorance is bliss
>>
>>28832381
>don't do it
>it was awesome

you aren't making a compelling argument

prostitution is legal where i live, if i become a wagecuck i could probably afford to go to one every second week
>>
How much better is the real thing compared to fleshlights?
>>
>>28832462

Sorry I guess it's cause I'm conflicted. It was one of the best things that has ever happened to me, but now I regret it cause now I know what it's like and I don't have the means to make it a habbit
>>
>>28832482

Don't know, I've never tried one. But the feeling of a warm body and being able to grab onto made it far superior to fapping
>>
>>28832509
it's a question of is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all

you atleast know what it feels like but at the same time you know what you are missing

but personally i'd say you are still better off atleast having experienced it because some on this board will die wondering
>>
>>28832462
Lol this. If you really want to do it, just do it. It's not heroin, it's not meth, it's not even speed. It's just putting your dick in a convulsing, warm and wet fleshy hole. I think the more neurotic of you would probably benefit from realizing Sex isn't as groundbreaking as you may believe it to be.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.