[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Corner gril I suspect has a crush on me >Pressure her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1445416308099.webm (339 KB, 900x522) Image search: [Google]
1445416308099.webm
339 KB, 900x522
>Corner gril I suspect has a crush on me
>Pressure her to admit she has a crush on me
>She asks if I like her
>Tell her no
>Her face when
>>
>>28832330

This doesn't make any sense.

The last time a girl liked me and I rejected her, which was about a year ago now, she called me a creep and a faggot and said I must be gay, because there is no way otherwise that I wouldn't like her.
>>
>>28832330
Was she ugly op?
>>
File: 1464102201191.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464102201191.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>you will never forcefully kiss elle fanning and get away with it
>>
>>28832383
this.

the one time i rejected a girl, she went around telling all the chads i raped her.
>>
>>28833211
>the way she grabs his wrists and he breaks it off before she can reasonably freak out without looking like an overreacting fool

That guy's a serial rapist, I guarantee it.
>>
>>28832330
I'm going to ask something like this to a girl next week. Going to tell her I like her and ask her what she thinks of me. Doing it so I can get rejected and stop mooning over her: just ignoring it and hoping it will go away hasn't worked.

I'm actually looking forwards to it. I just it to end.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.