[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could pick two talents you don't already have which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
If you could pick two talents you don't already have which ones would you pick?
>>
Fucking amazing at math.

and psycho analyzing.
>>
>>28831820
play the piano and write epic stories
>>
Being Chad
Good at physics
>>
intelligence and guitar
>>
Mind reading.
Getting my dick hard.Seriously fuck ed
>>
Guitar, drawing.

>>28832067
That's not a talent, it's a supernatural ability.

Both of them are, in your case. :^)
>>
>>28831820
Art
Strategy
>>
>>28831866
math would be really useful

i'd choose math and drawing
>>
Being able to learn new languages easily

and photographic memory
>>
music production

being charismatic? being able to read people at least.
>>
knack for languages, good at reading people
>>
1. public speaking

2. digesting bleach
>>
Talents I have:
>can play guitar
>some painting and drawing skill
>make restaurant quality fried rice

Talents I wish I had:
>singing ability
>Seducing women.
>>
>>28831820
>discipline
>ambition

If only
>>
Drawing anime style is an easy hobby to get inti with the wealth of authentic how to draw books from Japan available for free online to self teach with. Look through the tutorial tag on yande.re to get started.
>>
1. easily gaining new talents
2. seeing the fucking future
>>
>>28831820
>talent to become immortal
>Create more talent
>>
ejaculating without using hands
drive
>>
Perfect vocal pitch.
Being able to play the piano.
>>
>>28831820
mastery over fruity loops studio 12 with all plugins included in that mastery.

hardstyle awaits
>>
>>28835803
but wait, there's more!

God Seducer. Think Zeus but consensual sex.
>>
>>28831820
Drawing / Art.

Something evocative with a heavy influence of classical style. I wouldn't want to draw anime waifus, I would want to draw shit that makes people cry and expresses the kind of infinite fucking vista of nihilism I experience on a routine basis. Something that would show people that something has gone terribly wrong in the course of human civilization and that for all our technological advancements, we are more miserable than our ancestors ever were.

That and I'd also like to be freakishly accurate with a revolver like Wild Bill or some of these trick shooters.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.