[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /literallycan'tflirtwithwomen/ here? >dates are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1380857805847.png (40 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
1380857805847.png
40 KB, 363x360
Who /literallycan'tflirtwithwomen/ here?

>dates are all choppy and weird
>chicks don't feel comfortable around me
>can;t think of ways to loosen up the tension
>can even feel how uncomfortable it must be to go out with yourself
>>
Hey, this describes me pretty well. Apparently I come off as creepy when I try to act normal. Nobody goes out with me after two or three dates.
>>
>>28831746
Drugs literally solve this problem
>>
>>28832189
What kind of drugs 2bh?
>>
>>28832307
beer solves everything (except it makes you fat but then you don't have to deal with women anymore)
>>
>>28832315
I'm a drunk and still find it hard to flirt with women, any suggestions?
>>
>>28832357
i'm not the best source for help, really good at flirting but really bad at closing the deal (especially with all of this new beer weight). basically just be funny and get them talking about themselves and then find something in common.
>>
u just gotta chill and bee yourself bro
>>
>>28832454
I really try to, women still aren't comfortable around me.
>>
>>28831746
I honestly can't tell if what I'm saying to a woman constitutes flirting.

I rib my friends a lot so if I'm friendly with a girl I'll tease her, but I don't know if what I'm doing is flirting or not. I wouldn't even know what it looks like
>>
So what is flirting? Can you tell me? Please.
>>
>>28831746
Going >>28831746
>>28831746
on get-to-know-you dates is ridiculous even for normies. Before you are dating someone you should be already comfortable together and know you're attracted to each other. Hence you meat grills by going outside and being social, going to events and talking to people, not browsing tinder, OKC or whatever the fuck trying to compete with a sea of dicks.
>>
>>28832798
>Hence you meat grills by going outside and being social, going to events and talking to people, not browsing tinder, OKC or whatever the fuck trying to compete with a sea of dicks.

While I'm fine with going out to events and talking to people, very rarely do I ever make a connection with someone. Whenever I go to bars or conventions or some other event literally everyone is already with a group of people and I can't see a way to get myself into a conversation without it being awkward as hell.
>>
>>28832781
Its hard to explain without experiencing it and learning from your mistakes, which even /r9k/ has been helpful for. Even just saying "hi" to women can lead to flirting. I say hi to women and sometimes they say hi back and smile at me. Ther are also times when you have an obvious conversation starter, like when a girl has something weird like green hair, or is running in heels.

One thing I have since learned, counter intuitively that doesn't work for flirting is commenting on their body. I posted some threads about an incident 2 weeks ago where I saw a thick girl in yoga class wearing tiny shorts with her whole ass hanging out, and went nuts hitting on her and talking about how sexy it was. I saw her yesterday for the first time since and talked normally, she even seemed benevolent toward me in how she smiled and said goodnight after a minute of innocent dialogue
>>
it's all about the D.E.N.N.I.S system
>>
>>28832888
I imagine typical PUA nightlife places would be retarded to try and meet women. I never been to a nightclub, and since I don't drink, only go to bars to eat lunch or gamble.

Have you tried meetup.com, where they organize social and recreational events, sometimes specifically for meeting new people? Or really any recurring activities or events. I go to a yoga and meditation centre, and thats where 98% of y socializing happens, and its not uncommon to hang out with people after events there.
>>
>>28832996
Online dating is probably the worst advice you can give.

You have to target women alone and aggressively, never with company and flirt since the first moment you talk to her. If she's with a group just drop it.

I still find it hard to flirt with women when we're one-on-one dating. Feels like I botched up so many chances because of how i can't properly flirt with them.
>>
>>28833116
You didn't read my previous post lambasting online dating. I am saying that the internet is a good way to learn about IRL social gatherings, which you then go to and socialize.

>target women aggressively
Unless you are literal Chad this makes you look like a creep and will scare women away and get you kicked out of malls, fitness centers, activity groups, etc.
>>
File: 0787g.jpg (123 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0787g.jpg
123 KB, 600x600
>>28833338
>

Just be fucking social without trying top pick up women, cause they can see right through it. I remember when I posted about going full retard at the yoga center, some PUA nerd reminded me that flirting is often just having a normal seemingly innocent conversation with women, you don't need to show interest/attraction, if they are attracted to you they will display signals even autistic people can pick up on, and if they don't, its OK because you are just being yourself having fun, not depending on the outcome of the interaction, and you develop social skills and make friends.

>alone
I would definitely not approach women in a group with other men, but I actually find it easier to talk to multiple women together, because you are less likely to have awkward silences, and more likely to have them laugh and smile. Often times when you talk to 2 or 3 girls you will see one of them become more comfortable with you, like talk to you more than her friend, touch your arm when talking, and give you a long close hug when you say goodbye.

Another reason I like making friends/meeting women at events rather than just out and about is because you will usually see them again, so you can just let things develop naturally instead of having to ask for their number the first time you meet and then plan another meeting of just you together. Throughout high school and my early 20s I got a bunch of girl's numbers just walking around outside and saying hi to someone and her being positively responsive to it, but I either couldn't get around to arranging future meeting and we just remained myspace friends and never saw each other IRL again, or we had an awkward one time date that sucked ass since we didn't know each other and I wasn't sure if she was attracted to me- hence why I say you should just go be social and meet people naturally, not try to pick up women or get their number/ask them out right away.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.