[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am taking applications for the role of "best friend".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1304729070408.png (18 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1304729070408.png
18 KB, 230x230
I am taking applications for the role of "best friend". The previous robot who took that role suddenly decided she didn't want to be friends anymore, so I am looking for her replacement.

I am a white, 21-year-old NEET. I like all sorts of music, playing guitar/drums, reading non-fiction and fiction books, and going out for hikes and walks.

There are not really any requirements for this position, you just have to be my friend, preferably for the rest of my life.
>>
>>28831618
>hikes and walks
/how-to-be-boring-and-poor/
>>
anon what vidya do you play
>>
>>28831672
I forgot to mention that too; I am boring and poor.

>>28831697
Sometimes I play Paradox games, simulation games, or Kerbal Space Program.
>>
>>28831672

>Doesn't enjoy hikes and walks
>Doesn't enjoy taking in the scenery and the sensation of exploration
>Doesn't enjoy the act of contemplation while walking
>needs constant stimulation to enjoy anything
>"Poor and boring"

What's it like being a vapid shitlord? Enjoy chasing whatever shiny toys you think you need to have an invigorating experience.
>>
>>28831977
Yeah, I like having that time to myself, to think about stuff and listen to the birds and breathe in the fresh air. Whenever I travel somewhere new I like to visit any forests or hiking trails if there are any nearby. The Black Forest in Germany is really amazing, it goes on forever. I got completely lost in there but somehow managed to stumble into a road, two cities over.
>>
>>28831618
what do you look like
are you fat?
I can't deal with fat people
or people with really disgusting faces
>>
>>28832134
I'm pretty skinny and I don't think I have a punchable face or anything like that.
>>
>>28831719
>paradox
>sims
>ksp
Sounds okay t b h famalama. Where are you based?

and which paradox games?
>>
File: Best friend aplication.png (165 KB, 455x574) Image search: [Google]
Best friend aplication.png
165 KB, 455x574
Has the jury reached a verdict?
I'm going to bed now so please don't spam my phone number :^)
>>
>>28831977
>shitlord
classic
>>
>>28831719
I play paradox games and like to go on hikes too whoever you are.
>>
>>28831618
>I am taking applications for the role of "best friend".
>abandons thread

what a faggot
>>
>>28832354
I'm living in Philadelphia right now.

>>28832654
I'm not really good at calling with people I don't know very well.

>>28832870
You're alright with me, anon.

>>28833086
I went out for my night walk.

Here is my email address if anybody wants to be my friend:
[email protected]
>>
I hope you find your friend, OP.
>>
How tall are you? Tall people always make fun of my height so I'd rather only be your friend if you were below 6'2
>>
>>28834569
I'm around 5'9 or so, I think.
>>
>>28831618
What is the first letter of her name?

She might have done this to me too. Femanons are cruel
>>
>>28831618
>The previous robot who took that role suddenly decided she didn't want to be friends anymore
>robot
>she
That's where you went wrong anon. Women cannot be robots. She probably got a text from Chad and literally forgot you existed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.