[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another /latenightsnack/ thread :) post comfy snacks saved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 20160526_012656.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160526_012656.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yet another /latenightsnack/ thread :) post comfy snacks saved for those nights where you dont want to sleep, cant sleep or just have a craving for something!
Tonight is simple for me: pita and hummus. Great combo, put it nexr to a glass of milk and things start getting pretty comfy
>>
Mug of nice hot instant coffee with cream. Gonna keep me up? Probably. Who cares? Not this guy.
Probably eat a spoonful of peanut butter while I wait for the microwave to warm the water.
>>
>>28831628
That sounds uber comfy, coffee actually kinda calms me down sometimes too so its really good for staying up and gaming or whatever I want to do but if I want to mellow out coffee doesnt get me riled up either so its a win win!
>>
File: poor.jpg (26 KB, 550x360) Image search: [Google]
poor.jpg
26 KB, 550x360
>>28831738
>tfw I have hummus but nothing to eat it with.
>>
File: 1456971691090.png (68 KB, 202x192) Image search: [Google]
1456971691090.png
68 KB, 202x192
>>28831628

>tired all fucking day
>9 PM hits
>start to feel energized and alert

I hate this shit
>>
>>28831906
Fucking same i was a zombie after I finally got up at 2pm today and suddenly at 8 I was like alright lets go do stuff and im still kinda feeling that but I have work tomorrow so fuck me I have to get up early
>>
>>28831887
:( that is so sad hummus is just so perfect with stuff but alone its just useless late night run to a store for pita bread or something?
>>
File: lAXeMl5.jpg (44 KB, 379x293) Image search: [Google]
lAXeMl5.jpg
44 KB, 379x293
I had to eat 2 oranges, a banana, a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, and half a pound of chicken within the past hour to get my daily 1200 calorie goal in before midnight.

Fucking kill me robots.
Weight loss used to be a challenge but now my mom is only buying healthy shit and I'm having to gorge so as to not starve.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do in a month when I hit my goal and start eating at a 2200 maintenance again.
>>
>>28832235
Seriously my stomach feels like it's ripping apart what the fuck do I do someone please help
>>
>>28832235
Just relax. Eat only to keep the body working. Anything else is gluttony. 1200 cals is enough in the summer. Keep it comfy. Have some rice with butter and sausage
>>
cant eat anything mouth hurts too much
>>
>>28832267
The problem is that I only ate 900 yesterday and when I woke up this morning standing up was hard until I'd had breakfast.

This feels like such a lose lose.
>>
>>28832297
I eat a meal every three days whether I want to or not. The key to keeping your appetite in check is to be massively depressed at all times.
>>
File: PHOTO_20160525_230607.jpg (783 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
PHOTO_20160525_230607.jpg
783 KB, 3264x1840
sup late night bros coming at you with cheez-its, BBQ chips, potato chips, nutter butters, fig newtons, kit kat minis, a salami and cheese mini sandwich, and a can of shitty soup I'll eat cold out of the can, plus some coke zero
>>
>>28832343
All but the coke zero sounds super great to me! Comfy as well and very similar to some of my own bigger late night snacks tonight I was just taking it easy but yours sounds great for the all nighter or just super hungry times
>>
>>28832588
I'm grinding up to beat Red in Soulsilver on emulator if you must know.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.