[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out on a date >she starts talking about her tinder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1429071041365.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1429071041365.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>go out on a date
>she starts talking about her tinder dates
>brings up her ex casually

Are these those shit-tests I keep hearing about?
>>
>>28831020
why don't you ask HER why she thought those were appropriate conversations for a first date?
>>
Yup. You're supposed to call her out on being a whore then she'll fuck you. Women are weird
>>
>>28831020
like you can do better lucky faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 456x320
>brings up her exes

Every time. Every fucking time. What makes you think I care or want to hear about who fucked you.
>>
>>28831020
Don't go on another date with her, she's obviously a slut.
>>
>>28831185
This, she's just gonna use you until she gets back with her ex
>>
>>28831041
I don't know, I don't want to seem insecure and ask her not to talk about that around me. Seems like I should have brought up my own dates up (literally nonexistent) and brag to her about them.
>>
>>28831223
no anon, save your sorrows and money and abort.

otherfishinthesea.7z
>>
>>28831145
>telling anecdote about yourself
>bring up some stuff you recently did and feel proud about
>she says "My ex did that!" then goes on a tangent about her relationship with him

JUST
>>
>>28831020

i think it might just be a thing like being on a date makes them think of other dates and there's no filter there which tells her "hey, maybe this isn't a good topic and i should bring up something else." because really, who would tell her? not her dates, you proved that. and probably not her friends either.

i don't know really, but i don't assume malice where ignorance is an easier explanation.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 476x687) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 476x687
>>28831312
>Omg you remind me of my ex, Chad
>he was a little taller and more fit than you though
>>
>>28831270
Why though? If she hooked up with her tinder dates there's still a chance she would hook up with me 2bh
>>
People talk about what they know. Simple as that. Maybe she was just very devoted to her ex, or at the very least, they led an active lifestyle and did lots of things other than shitposting.
>>
>>28832160

shut up bitch, it's clearly inconsiderate
>>
>>28832160
She literally haven't seen her ex in years, she just brought it up out of nowhere. Literally unnecessary to bring up on dates.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.