[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
interested in what zodiac signs r9k is, want to see if some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13
File: ayyyyyyy.jpg (398 KB, 2239x1730) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyy.jpg
398 KB, 2239x1730
interested in what zodiac signs r9k is, want to see if some are more common than others

http://www.strawpoll.me/10313168
>>
Astrology is a pseudoscience no one should take seriously.

I'm a Virgo.
>>
>>28830736
I think it's pretty interesting. I've seen a few things lately that appear to be more than coincidence. The strawpoll is harmless fun, and if a few are far more prevalent than others and fit the /r9k/ archetype it could be interesting, no?
>>
>>28830707
Pisces, the absolute worst sign.
>>
>>28830770
they're all p much the same in terms of bad/good

except sagittarius, they ruin the world
>>
born april 22nd. am i aries or taurus?
>>
>>28830935
Wait what's the problem with sagittarius? that's what i am if i remember correctly.
>>
Leo, the lion ,masterrace reporting in.
>>
>>28831126
cultural upheaval, destroys tradition just for the sake of being a free spirit.

also seems Pisces and Virgo, the two most beta signs are the most prevalent here, things like these make me believe there's a lot of legitimacy
>>
>tfw when Gemini but have nobody else that understand it
>>
>>28831215
If by "destroy tradition to be a free spirit" you mean "will never get married", then I guess i count. I want a long term committed relationship, but I want to live forever and marriage is a bum deal in the woman's favor. It's not like i'm not a virgin though.
>>
>>28831333
anyone can have problems in their life
>>
Aquarius reporting
le water bearer
>>
>>28830707
i always thought this sign stuff was bs ever since i read about mine. it said aries' are more commonly leaders, which is the furthest thing from the truth it could've possibly said.
>>
>>28830707
Unholy trinity of beta signs - Cancer - Virgo - Pisces.
Potentially alpha signs - Aries, Sagittarius, Leo
Sugar daddies - Taurus, Capricorn
Gamma signs - Gemini, Aquarius
Feel one, say another - Scorpio, Libra
>>
File: 1398367317562.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1398367317562.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
Aquarius reporting in

Worst sign right here
>>
File: nOTiI2m.png (147 KB, 473x606) Image search: [Google]
nOTiI2m.png
147 KB, 473x606
>tfw i'm a failed leo
>>
>>28831660
>Gamma signs - Gemini, Aquarius

Wtf does gamma mean?
>>
>>28831215
>destroys tradition
>a bad thing
>being caught in archaic behavior loops
>a good thing

nice opinion there b-buddy

sag reporting
>>
>>28831706

>destroying things just for the sake of change

shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>28831701
Outwardly expressive in their opinions but emotionally cold. Gemini ends up in never ending discussions about things that dont matter while Aquarius hides behind all the tech because it gives more freedom and relationships are more of nuisance.
>>
Asshole Capricorn reporting in
>>
>>28831748
Why do people say caps are assholes?
>>
>>28831760
Cold bossy people who have anger issues.
>>
File: 1463984535744.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1463984535744.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>tfw Gemini

The greatest sign desu
>>
>>28831781
my gf is capricorn and she is cold to everyone but me, but only coz she's shy. she's also bossy but i really enjoy that because me am virgo :^ )
>>
>>28831954
Virgo and Capricorn. I can see it working as they are compatible signs. Well if you also have compatible Moon signs, that would be mean good future in relationship.
>>
Libra and moon sign Virgo
>>
>>28832033
Hers is Leo and mine is taurus.
Interestingly enough, her rising sign is taurus and mine is Leo
>>
funny that there's only one libra,..

every libra i've known has been a huge asshole. chads, pretty much.

and i've never been one to really believe in astrology, but the similarities i see in every libra a get to know are astounding.

also i'm a virgo if that means anything,
>>
>>28832133
Complementary much?
>>28832182
Libras are either huge assholes or complete doormats as they end up being too passive.
>>
>>28831726
>Tradition for its own sake
>>
Gemini, actually today was my birthday.
>>
>>28832269
if it ain't broke don't .fix it

original comment definitely
>>
>>28832286
Happy b-day mr. twin.
>>
Only a few Aquarius.
This is strange to me. Aquarius are supposed to be sociopaths, yes? Maybe something else? Wouldn't this board be filled with aquarius?
Can someone explain this? Also what are general traits of aquarius, if any kind anon would like to educate me?
>>
>>28830707
>tfw contributing to the cancer of this board
>>
>>28832293
thanks m8000000

how many zeroes do i need to be original
>>
>>28832337
Libra is the least common and Pisces is the most.
Seems pretty /r9k/ to me
>>
What do Libras do? I'm one
>>
>>28832361
Can you explain this to me? What are the traits related to those signs?
>>
>>28832337
>Aquarius are supposed to be sociopaths, yes?
That would be more of a Scorpio thing. Majority of Aquarius people probably reside in /g/, /v/ or /sci/ boards as they have little interest in real people. They highly prefer having freedom over close relationship. I'm not saying that they are anti-social (just a little) but with them you can talk about anything except love, romance and emotional stuff. Future, gadgets and cool tech are their things, so i wouldnt be surprised if VR technology was invented by one.
>>
>>28832380
Libras are generic extroverts. They love interaction, even if there's no substance.

Pisces are dreamers and live in their head, think a fish trapped on land.
>>
File: 1457827487644.jpg (29 KB, 153x317) Image search: [Google]
1457827487644.jpg
29 KB, 153x317
>>28830707
Where the tf all my Cancer Nig Nogs at?

Don't be shy special snowflakes
>>
>>28832246
Doormat reporting in
>>
>>28832408
Well, mine makes no sense at all then. I'm introverted as hell.
>>
>>28832440
eh, i sorta phrased it badly. You don't have to be an extrovert.

https://alabe.com/freechart/

input your birthday here, and it will give you a better rundown than I can. Your Sun sign is the one this thread is about, and typically is the one people talk about when they ask about signs.
>>
File: 23452345234.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
23452345234.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>28831215
If Sagittarius has a disdain for tradition then what does that make Aries?

I am one and while i support tradition in the abstract ancient past (pre-christian/Pagan/Hellenistic traditions), the modern world's "traditions" are definitely something that need to end.

In fact, if Jesus was a sign of Pisces, id say Pisces was ultimately against tradition/family in the abstract philosophical level as opposed to Sagittarius on the superficial base level.
>>
>>28832404
I am aquarius. I have never been on those boards nor do I have any inclination towards technology in real life.
Thank you for answering me!
Do you think you have the time to tell me more? Anything about aquarius?

>>28832408
I see, this fits very well with the board then, thank you.
>>
>>28832483
You're different because you like how it was then, and would prefer it over another way.

A Sagittarius would simply want to be an instrument of change, regardless of how ancient, conservative, liberal -- whatever, things are
>>
>>28832483
Jesus was a capercorn
>>
>>28832425
Cancer represent.
>>
>>28832468
Thank you very much for this, anon.
Would you happen to have a website that focuses on the negatives of each sign?
>>
>>28832544
So they are an agent of Chaos?

Chaos is necessary because it gives the possibility for life to occur, but without Order, such life is destined for mediocrity.

Too much Order, however, creates a stagnation which gives rise to weakness and mutations which ultimately seek to leech and undermine this Order.

I think Sparta, among few other societies, best represented the balance between Order and Chaos, the Masculine and the Feminine, Fight and Flight.

This balance was not a complete 50/50 split and usually this was the source of the antagonism between the two forces, for a society to sustain itself it must retain at least 51%(masculine) or more of the ordered force while chaos(feminine) becomes resentful at its 49%.
>>
>>28832425
Cancer nig nog here
>>
>>28830707
wtf do you call the fishes in english?
>>
Another Capricorn reporting in.
We are shy for a bloody reason, and that is to undermine our bossyness, inner anger and cruelty.
If I'm too straightforward, I always end up pissing off people, one way or another,
We have a cold outside, because our heart is very vulnerable. I, at least, have pretty complex feelings. we take love, friendship, loyalty very seriously. I hate traitors, dishonesty, liars, dealing with other poeple's bullshit, sorry ass excuses and red tape, oh god I hate bureaucracy.
>>
Taurus here, I just want a qt3.14 to cuddle with .
>>
File: 1334390176208.jpg (15 KB, 179x318) Image search: [Google]
1334390176208.jpg
15 KB, 179x318
Cancer here, we're emotional bitches although I never show it to my friends or family. People either hate me, like me or are completely indifferent which sucks ass because it's mostly irrational hate or total indifference in my case. For whatever reason though, I seem to attract Stacy Sagittarius and other Cancers. All the Scorpios, both men and women seem to be sex obsessed creeps and the males seem like borderline rapist.
>>
>>28832182

Nearly every Libra I've met has been extremely social and can talk to you about anything for hours and hours, it's quite impressive actually. Wish I could do that but conversations seem pretty dry around me compared to my Libra mother

>>28832871

Nearly all the Caps I've met have been obsessed with material wealth, money and their job. You sound just like my Cap gf
>>
File: 1459877142221.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1459877142221.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
Why are there so few Geminis on here? So few of them it's kinda sad.
>>
>>28833120
My biggest flaw is perhaps is that we get bored easily. For that reason I always have a hard time finishing something that I start. I want what I think is the best and I want it now. It has to be something superb, unique, special in order to be fully commited in attaining it, achieving it and be happy with it on the long run. If that happens, which is rare, bet your arse that we will defend it with our lives. That also includes people we hold dear.
>>
>>28832871
>>28833120
My cap gf is actually getting ready to start being productive in her life, I think she'll end up like that and that's perfectly fine with me, I'm a Virgo and want to help her. I used to be very ambitious and about power myself, but that sort of declined with age. Just want a qt to help.

Interesting to note Ted and Heidi Cruz are a cap/Virgo couple
>>
>>28833219

Holy fucking shit I was expecting the lead sign to be some pussy ass air sign like Gemini or Taurus but noo the fucking lead sign for /r9k/ is aries and Im aries myself what the fuck
>>
File: 1441505002499s.jpg (9 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1441505002499s.jpg
9 KB, 238x250
>>28832685
>>28832842
Typical reclusive Cancer replies.....Where's the emotion? Plus aren't Cancers supposed to be really funny
>>
Cancer here.

Fuck Scorpio.
>>
File: 95578-wq0w78.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
95578-wq0w78.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>28833268

I wouldn't call it being bored but even before we started dating, she let me know that she has commitment issues. She felt we were getting too close and would start flaking out on me until I moved on. Then I guess she got bored and decided to get closer to me, we've been together for 2 years now. Although she is distancing herself from me now and I think that has more to do with the fact that she was diagnosed with Cancer again and doesn't want me to go through that pain with her knowing her twin sister died of Cancer but I still want to be by her side so I don't understand why she's pushing me away.

>>28833351

As a Cancer, I am pretty fucking reclusive. I once went 4 straight years without ever leaving my home. No fucking joke, didn't go to the supermarket or any classes or had a job, just sat at home watching tv and playing video games for 4 straight years.

I do get a lot of people telling me that I'm really funny and that my sense of humor is what attracts some women to me. The weirdest thing I get is people constantly saying I'm social. I hardly think someone who spends 4 years locked in their house is social.
>>
>>28833120
That's true about libras, but I don't think it's impressive.. I'm a Virgo INTJ.. any conversation I have with a Libra is just crashing into brick walls. They love to talk but can't have a meaningful dialogue that may challenge their point of view. Frustrating as all hell to put up with. Being who I am, I usually just let them win just to not escalate things.
>>
Seems like a fairly even split so far.

I've noticed water sun signs always get bullied in threads like this lol
>>
>>28833219
>>28832286
>>28831905
>>28831255
How does it feel being tied with Scorpio for the title of most hated sign?

>>28833343
>Taurus
>Air Sign
>>
>>28831664
I love Aquarius suns, I have like 5 planets in that sign and I always get along with you guys. They're always funny and smart and just the correct ammount of edgy.
>>
>>28833510

Why are geminis so hated?
>>
>>28833433

Well with me we'd either have short conversations followed by awkward silence or deep, meaningful conversations followed by awkward silence. I don't know why but after we've made our points, we just kind of lose things to talk about and talk about nothing instead. Happens errytime, sometimes I rather just hear about people's stories than talk, which is why I rarely post and just read people's stories all throughout the site.
>>
>>28833557
Idk man I like all the gemini I know. None of them are close enough to let me into their secret inner turmoil of darkness but I like the superficial side they're comfortable enough to show me.
>>
>>28833510

>Lacking reading comprehension skills
>>
>>28833557
People think we're backstabbing, cheating, lying, two-faced narcissists.

Which is kind of true, but the thing is I'll only pull that kind of shit if you try to hurt me, take advantage of me, or do something else to deserve it. (Which I think is exacerbated by our generally sunny demeanor. People see that and think they can take advantage of us, then get mad when they can't.)
>>
>>28830756
>theyre all even enough that differences could probably be attributed to chance
Nice astrology you got there davis

I'm sure there's ways to determine the probability that the results aren't chance but I'm bad at statistics and it's 3:30 am
>>
>>28832525
Do you think you have the time to tell me more? Anything about aquarius?
Type info there - http://www.astro.com/cgi/ade.cgi?ract=genchart.cgi&lang=e&nho2=2
Show me your natal chart and i'll tell you why you're not typical Aquarius.
>>
>>28833802
Not even at all
>>
Master Scorpio is here.

Also, why everybody hates them? :(
>>
>>28833802
And why did you call me Davis what is this meme, I used to troll yahoo answers under that name
>>
>>28830736
typical analytical, facts-only, faithless virgo.
>>
>>28833950
I'm a Virgo and made the thread
>>
>>28833937
>Also, why everybody hates them? :(

>Rapist
>creepy
>sex obsessed
>no chill

Take your pic
>>
>>28833326
Cool. I'm also happen to be an INFP, which makes me a particulary vulnerable person.
If she's like me, don't ever let her fall into depression or sadness. I'm a bit stubborn, but learned to spit it out. If I unload, I can be very vitriolic, but hey! They asked for it for being to nosy. The good thing is if the person manages to whistand the constant barrage of words. I get tired, feel much better and always reward the other person for being a good listener. If I can't reward you materially, I usually crack a joke or some positive words anyways, to compensate for the rant. I hate being ignored, I hate when they don't fight me back.

>>28833422
Good Lord! If she's ill, she's distancing from you because she is probably down because her body faling her. I really despise when I'm sick.
She doesn't want you to look her weak, beat up, powerless. It's not your fault that she's too prideful to admit defeat, and fears that is losing the fight.
>>
I'm Virgo but I don't like it cuz it sounds like virgin.
>>
if you really wanna check out the most basic astrology you have to look into at least your sun, moon and rising sign.

those three are supposed to give an all-round look at your personality, repersenting your conscious, outward persona and general way of being, your inner, subconscious and emotional world, and the impression you give off / the face you are to the world, respectively

i think there something to it
>>
>>28834002
>tfw scorpio moon and have all these scorpio qualities turnt up off the charts
>>
File: 923486723.jpg (39 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
923486723.jpg
39 KB, 640x316
gemini is my type
>>
>>28834058
I agree but usually you cant get that level of discussion on imageboads and I'd rather talk about sun signs with my homies here than astrology otaku shit with wiccans on yahoo answers.
>>
>>28830707
Scorpio reporting
>>
>>28834013

Maybe but how do you think I feel basically abandoning someone I care deeply about? I'm a Cancer, we like helping people in need, especially the sick and weak, it's almost like an illness in itself. Why would I want someone that I care deeply about to go through Cancer by themselves all alone? That sounds like something you'd do to a mortal enemy, not a loved one. I want to be with her for the good and the bad, I know it'll hurt really bad but how'd you think I'd feel for the rest of my life if I abandoned someone who genuinely liked me?
>>
>>28834002

>Rapist
>creepy
>sex obsessed
>no chill

You guys are bullying scorpio too much?
>>
>>28830707
>tfw the lustre has dulled in the gem in i
>>
Wow, look at that, we're pretty evenly distributed among the signs. It's almost like the position of the earth in relation to the sun on the day of your birth has absolutely no bearing on your personality. Weird.
>>
>>28833343
>but noo the fucking lead sign for /r9k/ is aries
Depends on what ever mumbo jumbo you want to think. Could say that Aries rubs people the wrong way at times due to their tunnel vision and often does things their way rather than being told what to do thus can easily be ostracized by others.

So when it says the Aries are leaders it probably doesn't mean people that are appointed leaders, but ones that initiate actions and people follow.

The thing I dig about the astrology crap is that all the signs have their pro's and con's.
>>
>>28835000
Aries here, definitely rub people the wrong way sometimes. It just happens, I don't mean to be a dick but say the wrong thing once or do something in a way that someone doesn't like (or my favorite, they'll tell you what to do/how to do it and you blatantly ignore them) and you're on their shit list for life.

Geminis are pretty cool about letting it slide though, they're not all bad. Virgos too, usually when I like someone and they're not completely annoyed by me they are Virgo, Gemini or another fire sign but the fire signs have their limits with Aries whereas the other two are actually really chill and will let you make a fool of yourself without being overly critical or making fun of you too badly afterwards.
>>
File: 1463296015039.png (43 KB, 274x282) Image search: [Google]
1463296015039.png
43 KB, 274x282
threadly reminder that if you have a fire or air sign you can't be a robot.
>>
Shout out to all my scorpibros
>>
scorpio here
best zodiac sign desu
>>
Scorpio rising
>>
Why are gemini men so shit?
> great ideas but no confidence
> no confidence but extreme arrogant if given chance
> arrogance turns into them being sniveling bitch babies if you ignore them when they're being cunts
> was really just a trap to get you talking to them so they could diss you and have the last laugh
If you niggas weren't so concerned with being liked/not looking weak, you'd be fine, but you're the epitome of wanting to be alpha and completely failing at it.
>>
>>28831781
Literally me

This is an original post
>>
im a intj
blox
>>
File: scorpio.gif (127 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
scorpio.gif
127 KB, 630x355
>Scorpio
>Just let us have your women famalamaly
>Then let us toil in the fires of war, we would be happiest there
>Repeat til fade
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.