[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Zoidberg canonically ended up with a qt in the 2nd to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>tfw Zoidberg canonically ended up with a qt in the 2nd to last episode ever
If he can make it, you all can too
>>
Daily reminder the new Futurama was just as garbage as the old Futurama, and you just have nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>28830475

I thought his species died when they had sex.
>>
>>28830503
I watched an episode of it recently, it's a fantastic show
>>
>>28830541
I think it's when the speciea mates with each other specifically, cause Fry and Leela had sex in Zoidberg's and the Professor's bodies, and Zoidbergfry was fine
>>
I thought members of his race died after getting sum fuk. This means he was cucked twice. If that's what you call making it I don't want to ever make it.
>>
>>28830475
Zoidberg reminds me a lot of eggman tbqh
>>
>>28830541
>>28830586
Only when he does the mating ritual of his own species. I'd assume most inter-species breeding is done with the help of medical science, not every race is going to have compatible dicks and axe wounds between their leg-analogies.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.