[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you just want to fuck up a random normies day whats an insult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1439848605407.jpg (29 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1439848605407.jpg
29 KB, 331x334
If you just want to fuck up a random normies day whats an insult or phrase that would actually trigger them or really bother them. Something that they would still remember when they go to bed.
>>
"Wow.. lose some weight, honey" to a random woman
>>
>>28830434
"When you're dead, the world will be a better place"
>>
>implying OP goes out of his house

Probably, just smiling at him would do enough, it would freak them out for sure
>>
What about an online message if I just want to be an edgelord without leaving the house and pm random redditors
>>
>>28830641
Find some well-meaning but shitty posters that gets little upvotes, scroll to the bottom
Check his posting history, if he is generally unpopular and mostly ignored, send a messaged as a concerned user, that his posts are bad and are bringing down the quality of the community. Ask him to leave or to stop posting.
Be as courteous as possible so that he takes it and doesn't lash out.
>>
>>28830791
I'll do it and post results if you or somebody else finds me the user and types the message.
>>
call out some random part of their body. even if there's no problem with it just say something like "Has anyone ever told you your elbows are really weirdly shaped?"
>>
>>28830895
But that's all the work there's to it
Would only change if you're know somewhere in reddit
>>
>>28830934
Are you asking if I'm known on reddit or know somewhere on reddit? I know some places on reddit, I'm not particularly well known though. I don't really know who well known users are though.

I'd be the one putting my username on display. which
>>
"get cancer and die"

Gets them mad as shit every time. I've even had normalfags try to come at me before because I said this and I had to grab my gun lmao.
>>
It's not anything they'll, remember, but if you really want to make somebody insta-furious, call them "cupcake." Seriously. They will come completely unglued immediately. Especially if they're already mad and you say something like, "Calm down, cupcake." Composure: gone.
>>
>>28830434
Stop them on the streets and tell them they have something on their face. Then leave. Don't talk, just leave. The ambiguity will fuck with them.
>>
File: pepe taking out eye.png (95 KB, 531x512) Image search: [Google]
pepe taking out eye.png
95 KB, 531x512
ITT: Generic insults that won't do anything because they aren't specified to the person. All this will do is make the normie cringe at your social autism.
>>
>>28831319
This desu, insults have to come from within, you have to confirm something the person has been wondering
>>
>>28831319
Idk. I think if you yourself don't look like a walrus when your saying it >>28830454 might work

Also I haven't tried it but >>28831184
might work. I'm gonna try it sometime and see if I can get a guy thrown in jail for assault.
>>
>>28830434
"I'm gonna rape you"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.