[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asleep overnight shift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x960
I JUST FOUND THE PERFECT FUCKING JOB FOR A ROBOT

I had no idea shit like this existed. It literally means you can sleep. There are many similar ads but for "Awake overnight shifts".
This literally means you get minimum wage to do nothing, and you may sleep.
>checkm8 atheists
>>
The patients are sleeping, not you.
>>
>>28830424
> mn

hello fellow MN robot
>>
>>28830446
That's what I thought too but I think you're wrong, just because similar jobs which require you to be awake say "Awake Overnight shift". This one says asleep
>>
>>28830466
Hiii brobot
>>
>>28830424
>mn
Eggy i seriously hope you're joking.
>>
>>28830716
Wow you're retarded. Why the fuck would they pay you to sleep?
>>
>>28831320
who cares, everyone else is asleep so who's gonna be awake?
>>
>>28831383
You are pretty fucking stupid. The elderly have midnight awakenings and are incontinent. They also get up at 5am. Sorry to ruin your delusion but the job wouldn't be anywhere near as cruisy as you'd imagine.
>>
I live in a group home and overnight staff frequently nods off. They aren't supposed to but we don't care. They are easily woken if needed.
>>
File: 1422403001663.jpg (36 KB, 500x547) Image search: [Google]
1422403001663.jpg
36 KB, 500x547
Yeah, cleaning up some old lady's shit and then wiping her butthole and giving her a spongebath at 3 in the morning sounds great, OP.

You might even get to molest some of the crazy ones a few times and lose your virginity. Get yourself some of that granny-dementia-dusty-roastie pussy! Just remember the water-based lube so you can get the 'ol girl running like an old car again, and then clean her up before anyone finds out you're a granny rapist.

You can even fucking cum in them rawdog; no condom needed! They can't have fucking kids!
>>
>>28831431

I work in an acute psych hospital and we have a grandma wing. They sleep way more than the legit bonkers people do. I imagine in a normal nursing home it's easy to sleep. When I work the drugs wing even the nurses catch 3 and 4 hour naps on night shift. Look at the ad hours, 2200 to 0700. It's obviously meaning sleep. I don't know why but any real hospital only does shift work, 0700 to 1900 or 1900 to 0700.
>>
>>28831641
You're forgetting in a psych ward you're drugged up to high heaven. Even when I was manic I still managed to sleep at night because of the shit threw down my throat.
>>
This is gonna backfire op
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.