[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything wrong with becoming a serial killer? So often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461575307954.jpg (103 KB, 829x768) Image search: [Google]
1461575307954.jpg
103 KB, 829x768
Is there anything wrong with becoming a serial killer?

So often people mock others for things they can't change like how attractive they are or how tall they are when they are completely down to chance. You'll hear arguments like "that's just life, man" and "nothing's fair, bro"

If behavior like this is the norm then who's to say that murder isn't justified? If people want to constantly mock others for not being as good as them then why not become the best killer? It gives you control on a level that almost none of these people have. Let them be confident in how attractive they are or how good their job is because you can be confident in how easily you can take that all away from them.

It seems like as far as this society goes, becoming the best killer is the ultimate purpose in life.
>>
>>28830420
Good luck anon, i hope you live a long , happy life of blood and death. Stay cool my friend
>>
Well at least make sure you don't kill randos who don't deserve
>>
Try to kill me, fag. Im gonna rek your sorry ass.
>>
>>28830629
To kill a killer you need constant paranoia and a gun at all times
>>
>>28830420
Nothing
Good luck with your life, bro. Just leave us robots alone, okay?
>>
>>28830420
would u spare a robot if they identified themselves?
>>
If you ever become a killer keep us updated. Fuckin A let me write your manifesto
>>
becoming a serial killer won't get you very far, though. if you kill only the people around you, you'll be discovered easily. so lets say you just kill random people then. sure, you'll be able to take out your rage on random people but how far can that take you? what's the purpose? you'll just go deeper and deeper into insanity until you eventually get caught and tossed into a cell with bubba. if you can kill one or two people and that can change your entire life somehow eg. obtaining inheritance then that's a more realistic and strategically useful scenario.
>>
You gotta go through me if you want any of them, OP.
>>
>>28831001
I'm thinking more about keeping a list of everyone who has wronged you

After a year has passed since the incident and you no longer have contact with them then you find them and Rob them or burn down their house or rape them or kill a family member of theirs.
>>
>>28831024
That's kind of gay, bro
>>
>>28830420
who cares. world will not run out off humans even if someone killed 10000 of them
>>
>>28830420
i am shitposting here

today i had the craziest dream

fuck my mom
>>
Go to bed OP, you have school tomorrow.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.