[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work has only men >college is mostly men due to being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
>work has only men
>college is mostly men due to being technology related
>hobbies is mostly men as well
>tinder is not meant for serious relationship

how does someone find a gf in this situation?
>>
You don't. The ride never ends.

muh original comment.exe
>>
>>28830403
What are you talking about? Most of the chicks on tinder are on there to find a relationship (unless they're ridiculously hot)
>>
>>28830403

>College is mostly men

You fucked up the bait on your hook anon.
>>
>>28830403
you find a gf (male)
>>
>>28830403
Idk dude I'm in the same boat. The only girls I have managed to talk to are exchange students. And that never goes over well because they aren't great at English and just go back to their home country at the end of the semester. It's time to just become gay I think
>>
File: kWNtav3.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
kWNtav3.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>College is mostly men

He doesn't know...
>>
>>28832011
>due to being technology related

Do you stuttering add-riddled faggots not have the attention span to finish a fucking GREENTEXT sentence anymore?! Christ some days I'm glad none of you genetic dead ends will ever get the chance to reproduce.

OP: that's quite a pickle. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>28831529
hamplanets, single mothers, and hamplanet single mothers don't count
>>
>>28830403
Of the few genuine female friends you do have, you ask them if they would be able to set you up with one of their friends, either on s blind date or some other way.
>>
>>28830403
>Go out with men to bars and find a woman who isn't a complete bar slut that you continue to meet
I imagine something like this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.