[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here go unbullied throughout highschool? Were you so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1461210352601.jpg (77 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1461210352601.jpg
77 KB, 422x600
Anyone here go unbullied throughout highschool?

Were you so alien that bullying you was like trying to explain to an oblivious foreigner that his visa got declined? Were your reactions not amusing enough?
>>
I got bullied in middle school, but in high school I learned that as long as you're funny people will tolerate you, at least, they wouldnt make fun of you
>>
I was bullied well more like constantly teased in middle school but I went to a high school were none of my classmate went to so I was a nobody and pretty much kept quiet so I wasn't bothered at all, positively or negatively....
>>
>>28830376
>Were you so alien that bullying you was like trying to explain to an oblivious foreigner that his visa got declined? Were your reactions not amusing enough?

I was not one of these people, but I knew people like this. If I ever have to do something like high school again, I've made a mental note that this is exactly the kind of person I want to be.
>>
Unrelated: But anyone wanted to be plowed by their bully?
>>
I'm 6'3 and could easily beat up anyone who tried to pick on me.

The worst I got was some bitch making fun of my hair a couple times, but I rubbed cum tissues on her locker handle, so I feel like I won.
>>
>>28830376
>Back in high school
>Freshmen year
>Smart, yet autistic
>Be working hard to get good grades
>Straight A's and multiple 100%'s
>In Spanish class
>Have to shit really badly
>Scream No Bueno
>Shit my pants
>Nasty Orange colored diarrhea runs down my legs and covers the chair.
>People ask me to shout it in the same voice over and over again.
>I didn't realizes till we were graduated that people were trying to make fun of me for it.
>>
I just didn't put up with that shit. A couple of my friends got picked on, but not me. A few times, asshole jocks (most of the jocks at my school were actually chill as fuck and kept the actual assholes in line) threatened me, and I just stood my ground every time and offered to fight right then and there. Cringey lines, too, like "Try it. I have the high ground," or "You throw the first punch, and I'll throw the last." Never had to fight.

I think they wanted acquiescence or to beat their chests more than they actually wanted to fight me in the middle of a classroom or hallway. When they pulled that shit with each other, they'd schedule a fight off-campus and then often not show up or cool down before then, if the teachers didn't get wind of it and put a stop to it themselves first.

Not me. The three times I actually got physical with people in HS, I'd just assault them without warning and with intention to harm or cripple their bodies, not to intimidate. That's why I say I never got into a fight in HS. A fight is back-and-forth. Assault isn't. Never got in trouble for it, but I should have.

Never been entirely sure why I didn't get fucked with more. I'm visibly autistic, with a slight speech impediment, and the girl I was dating was visibly autistic. I think I was just borderline enough not to be a target amidst people who were more clear-cut. That, and I was so fucking angry and hormonal and caffeinated and sleep-deprived back then that people might have just been afraid of me.
>>
>>28830783
I wanna believe. I really do.
>>
>>28830414
>at least, they wouldnt make fun of you
That's if you're self-aware enough that you can actually detect mockery. Lots of folks can't tell the difference between being mocked and having their jokes laughed at.
>>
>>28831008
most of my humor involved self-depreciation anyways

you might be right, and if thats the case at least I was stupid enough to delude myself into thinking they liked me which was good enough
>>
File: 1452220718955.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452220718955.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
I just totally ignored anyone anyone who tried and they gave up eventually. Most people who try the tactic still flinch or look around etc. when they're being bullied and think it's ignoring just by not speaking. The key is literally acting as if there's no one there, even walked into some kid who tried to block my path. So autistic but at least nobody messed with me
>>
I was just a ghost, OP. Nobody really picked on me or cared for me. I was simply there but yet not there. I walked from room to room soaking up the knowledge and spitting it back on paper and got fair grades but never once was really acknowledged by anyone in a positive or negative light. It hurt so much to know that everyone hated you so much they didn't even think you were worth picking on.
>>
I was bullied in elementary school but managed to successfully reinvent myself for high school. Went from the weird kid everyone hated to the friendly guy pretty much everyone liked. It probably helped that I finally stopped shitting myself.
>>
l played basketball all throughout high school so I was pretty well liked, didn't help my bouts of depression but no one ever bothered me.
>>
i played football, and i was better than most of the thundercocks so the left me alone
>>
nah, i was known as the schizo and people steered clear of me or tried to be nice so they wouldn't get shot in the upcoming school shoot out they thought I'd do.
>>
I wasn't really bullied, but I was excluded from regular social circles. even among friends one guy called me homo superior and that always rustled my jimmies.
>>
You lost your best days,those bullies just tried to make you their bro so you can have fun together and not being autistic.
>>
I was only bullied in elementary school. I think since I was quiet, people thought I would shoot up the school or something. People would always joke about not messing with quiet people because of that.
>>
>>28830376
I pretty much just disappeared. It was a small school where most everybody knew everybody, but I barely interacted with any of them at all. Nobody paid any attention at all to me, except to vote me "most mysterious" in the yearbook at the end of senior year.
I wish I'd had some friends in high school but it was nice that I didn't ever have to worry about bullying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.