[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to kill imaginary dinosaurs >parents are home I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: rereeeee.png (250 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
rereeeee.png
250 KB, 858x725
>want to kill imaginary dinosaurs
>parents are home
I'm 26 btw
>>
>tfw when I was a kid I would stage little battles between different stamps on Kid Pix and give them different stats
>tfw sometimes I'd build up whole armies and take both sides like playing a game of retard chess with myself

You can do it in your mind
>>
>>28831381
I used to imagine lots of crabs fighting T-rexes. Mostly it would just be crabs getting stomped and kicked around the room but sometimes the crabs would get the upper hand.
>>
>>28831381
>>28831921
See you guys are my people. These are the kind of things I have done and never shared with anyone.
>set up sims level role playing with my coin collection
>queen elizabeth is mom and abe Lincoln is dad
>sons and daughters are various prime ministers and presidents
>set up quirky situations for the characters to respond to
> I'm 23
>>
Do you just run around pretending to shoot them or something, OP
>>
File: dabs.png (486 KB, 536x403) Image search: [Google]
dabs.png
486 KB, 536x403
>>28832840
>Do you just run around pretending to shoot them or something, OP
how did you guess?
>>
File: memegif.jpg (4 KB, 215x160) Image search: [Google]
memegif.jpg
4 KB, 215x160
>want to kill myself
>parents exist
>>
>>28834023
this, i want to do the partial suspension hanging method but heard that your body flails aaround a lot and my parents will probably untie the belt and get my indicted to a psych ward
>>
>>28834615
you shoudk go to the psych wsrd anyways, because killing yourself is very bad
>>
>>28834635
why is killing yourself very bad?
>>
>>28834653
therr a lot of good in tge world, like how what sam said to frodo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.