[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys ready for the best comedy of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Are you guys ready for the best comedy of the year?
>>
That fat bitch ends up fucking a nigger
>>
Why don't the people that make movie posters ever put the names of the actors in the order that they appear on the poster?
>>
File: 23434234346.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
23434234346.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>>28830230
I want to see a movie about how to be single for a robot

Act I
>Fade in
>Robot playing CoD (because normie movie producers fucking suck)
>Use an empty mountain dew bottle as a pisser
>Mom brings up tendies, asks what friends are doing
>"Oh everyone's busy mom
>Weep silently, masturbate, go to bed as the sun rises
>When will it end?

Act II
>Sit on random websites
>Read about PUA and self-improvement
>Get amped up and decide to go out
>Take first shower in 2 weeks
>Put on jeans and collared shirt from Target
>Go out
>Sit in bar awkwardly, too scared to even order a drink
>Decide to approach group of girls
>Spill spaghetti
>Girls laugh and immediately get whisked away by Chads
>Walk home in defeat

Act III
>Back at home
>Look at pictures of old schoolmates with their jobs, girlfriends, and smiles
>Look through old yearbooks when you were last happy
>Decide it's time
>Get Dad's gun from the den
>Temple or mouth? Temple
>Pull trigger

fin
>>
>>28831491
While more accurate for sure (and satisfying from a realist standpoint), it won't make as many shekels as this trainwreck will because it will push:
>Muh strong independent wymyn
>Muh need no man, but I can fuck Chad Thundercock flavor of the day
>Will likely end with 'finding love' or whatever that bullshit meme is

Normies will eat it up and say "lelelelel, like so relatable. I've been so for for 2 whole weeks!"
Meanwhile we continue to rot on r9k.
>>
>>28831640
Which is why I would want this movie to be out there.

I'm not a great writer as evidenced by the brief overview of the movie but at the very least it would make the normies who watch it uncomfortable. It's a pain and loneliness that many cannot even comprehend, let alone empathize
>>
>>28831279
Because some actors are more famous, get paid more and their contracts dictate that their names are written first. But in the posters those same people are usually at the center of the photo.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.