[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overheard mom on the phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1444343479402.jpg (45 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1444343479402.jpg
45 KB, 527x612
She was talking to her boyfriend and said she was going to sell my cemetery plot to someone.
Father and sister are buried there and there's two more spots for me and my mother. She said it's no use having one for me and she doesn't really care what happens to me now and she hopes I kill myself.
>>
Go to syria and fight for assad, then. Commit genocide on those rebel fucks. take out your anger
>>
Sounds rough man, need someone to talk to?
Your mom sounds like an asshole, how much has she done in her life anyways?
Don't let her get you down.
>>
Fuck her over by killing yourself before she sells it. Leave a note that you want to be with your sister.
>>
Kill her and fuck the body

>Mfw not original
>>
>>28830205
You gotta die before she finishes selling it.
>>
Put her ass in her plot and sell all her shit before she marries that boyfriend and he can take it all from you.
>>
Should've got a job and moved out.

Fucking waste of space. That's all you are to her and everyone around you. Have fun posting your comfy Pepe memes, degenerate.
>>
electrocution "accident"

its a surefire method if you have the stomach for it
>>
Put that bitch in her place
Tell her that she's a horrible fucking person who deserves to be kidnapped, raped, killed, and their dead body fucked too.

Unless you're a terrible person which in that case do some self-improvement and then tell her that she's a horrible fucking person who deserves to be kidnapped, raped, killed, and to have her dead body fucked too.
>>
kill them both and then yourself.
>>
>>28830205
You should continue to live out of spite.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ph2teR0M1vujcloo1_540.jpg (72 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ph2teR0M1vujcloo1_540.jpg
72 KB, 540x386
man how do you fuck up that bad

I mean you're mom's pretty shitty if she never tried to give you a leg up but it's gotta come from yourself.

Why don't you just say fuck it and strike out on your own? I now for sure if you're a USfag you can get easy foodstamps/housing if you're homeless and willing to jump through some hoops. Spend some time on the vagabond general. Why are you gonna care if she doesn't man.
>>
>>28830257

join ISIS, they are the proto beta uprising
>>
>>28830906

How would I go about doing this?

originalo
>>
Make money, move out if you haven't already. Make your own life and they will be at your feet begging for that load
>>
On the bright side, cemetery plots are not really for sure things. You know for instance your body might not be recovered if you died. Like you could get mangled or something so badly it's unrecognizable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.