[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become a Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a62.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262 KB, 680x661
isn't the solution to simply become the Chad? I mean all it is is mindset right? That should not be too hard to change your mindset, get fit and be confident. That is how you escape the robot prison.
>>
You don't understand. These people WANTS to be robots. They may be whining on and on about >tfw no gf, but they really think their current situation is better off than being a normie.
>>
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 2340x4160
Unless you have no motivation
>>
>>28830158
you're born as chad. personality can be changed. I'm not even gonna read the rest of your post
>>
>>28830208
>can be changed

You meant can't, right?
>>
>>28830220
of course
>>28830199
>implying we have a choice
>>
>>28830208
It can though. People grow out of their old personalities and mature all the time.
>>
>>28830201
Do you have context to this image or is it just one that floats around on the internet?
>>
>>28830158
>escape the robot prison
Why would you even want to leave?
You want to leave and enter the oppressive and painful world of the normies?
What is the price of your soul?
Is it a disgusting woman to make yourself feel normal?
One you can lose your freedom to?
Someone that you now answer to?
Not being able to make your own decisions without an outsider's consent?
Damning any chance of freedom if she suddenly wants to breed with you?
To only be free of her by divorce?
Having her take half of everything you own?
Do you enjoy being like a beast that must dismember a limb or more to escape a trap you so willingly blundered into?

I feel nothing but pity at this folly you would have yourself or others undertake.
>>
>>28830262
not consciously they don't. stop thinking you have control and start realizing that people like you are just lucky
>>
>>28830199

Yeap at this
>>28830316
>>
>>28830339
Its all about mindset thats all. robots are so pessimistic that they wont allow themselves to take chances and grow from the experience. They shut off the outside world and claim there is nothing they can do, which is a complete lie.

Just have a little faith in yourself thats all.
>>
>>28830390
>Just have a little faith in yourself thats all.
I know myself pretty well. I'd have to be delusional to believe in myself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.