[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a awesome person but im not how do I become a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
I want to be a awesome person

but im not

how do I become a awesome person?
>>
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
just kill a bunch of women and you'll be celebrated
>>
>>28830093
Save the life of some very famous person and you'll get a few seconds of fame.
>>
>>28830093
I've never once met an awesome person in my entire life, not once.
>>
Go to Syria and fight against/for the Legion.
>>
>>28830093
How to Become Awesome Person

>Step 1:
Believe in reincarnation.
>Step 2:
Kill yourself.
>Step 3:
The Dice of the universe will be rolled and you be born again a awesome person if your lucky. If your not lucky, and are not born a awesome person. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8 KB, 301x167
you have to force yourself to get the fuck going and stop being a lazy piece of shit. Being awesome ( or just not a piece of shit) is a long road and you fuel yourself with discipline.

Now quit being a faggot
>>
>>28830338
believing it will make it happen
top kekels
>>
>>28830093
You have to have a talent that other people admire. E.g:
>great singer
>great actor
>own a motorcycle AND ride it like a pro
>Good at sports
>Incredibly good looking
>Charming
>Witty
>Very funny
>>
>>28830381

>tired 4chan insults
>tired 4chan ideas

take me back, belldog, take me back to old kc
>>
File: 135703103419l.jpg (56 KB, 482x404) Image search: [Google]
135703103419l.jpg
56 KB, 482x404
>>28830093

You have to eat the sugoi sugoi fruit
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>28830457
are you seriously expecting anything new from this echo chamber?

literally the only thing keeping robots from being successful is lack of discipline. That's why they're not Chads or smart or going anywhere in life. Not willing to put forth effort to better themselves at all.
>>
>>28830267
You're lucky, I did and it made me feel so inferior and worthless.
>>
File: tumblr_o094ohTs5m1qcbo7bo1_1280.jpg (1014 KB, 1000x735) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o094ohTs5m1qcbo7bo1_1280.jpg
1014 KB, 1000x735
>>28830542
im surrounded by awesome people
so im filled with an immense desire to be awesome myself

sadly I have autism so I've been trying to jump a few pretty tall walls for quite a while now
and theyre only the starting walls
>>
>>28830093
>Step #1
Think of some sort of activity or accomplishment that you think is cool

>Step #2
Do everything in your power to make it so.

>Step #3
Repeat ad nauseum
>>
I don't know what it is, but sometimes I struggle to figure out how to become successful. Like I just don't know how to do basic life skills and shit, and I don't know how to get to a point where I can actually live comfortably. I just drift by every day without actually working towards anything.
>>
have good genetics and good parents
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK