[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME ROBOTS I made a Tinder profile, you might remember me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (4 KB, 250x94) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 KB, 250x94
HELP ME ROBOTS

I made a Tinder profile, you might remember me from yesterday. It's basically a troll profile, but anyway I got a bunch of matches and one messaged me, and this time she's real, not a bot

WTF DO I SAY? I'll post pics of my profile and her message momentarily

Idk how to into social interaction, idk how to talk to people, pls halp
>>
File: 2.png (489 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
2.png
489 KB, 960x854
Here is my profile, I'll post her message next
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-57-56.png (122 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-25-22-57-56.png
122 KB, 480x854
And the message
Wat do?
>>
GET IN HERE ROBOTS
HELP ME
>>
>you dare address me with such an insult?
>>
>>28830067
Being referred to as Darth is the highest of honours, anon.
>>
If I click on the message to see her profile, will she be able to see that I read the message? I don't want her to know that I saw it until I reply so she doesn't think I am taking a long time.
>>
>>28830079
>Not addressing you by your full title
>Being friendly with a sith Lord and not expecting death
Shiggy
>>
>>28830125
>>Not addressing you by your full title
If by full title you mean Darth Liberatus, that would be title and name. If you mean Dark Lord Of The Sith, then I find just Darth to be sufficient for the sake of efficiency.
>>Being friendly with a sith Lord and not expecting death
I guess if she becomes my apprentice I'll have to keep my guard up to ensure she doesn't try to kill me. But if she does manage to kill me that just means she has become more powerful than me and would make a better Sith lord than me so it would be okay.
Anyway, wtf do I say to her?
>>
>>28830177
Ask her is she uses a whip or two blades. Maybe her alternative wep choice will be an advantage as you rebuild the empire.
>>
>>28830177
Ask her what she has done for the dark today
>>
File: 4.png (105 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
4.png
105 KB, 480x854
Here is her profile
I don't drink alcohol at all so the bar stuff referenced in her profile is out. And I'm not going to start, fuck poisoning my body.
She says she likes adventure though and I'm adventurous as fuck. My life revolves around adventure. Be it hiking, exploring, biking, whatever.
>>
>>28830304
>kay kay or kaylizzle
Stopped reading here.

Tell her to jump headfirst into a wood chipper.
>>
Are women turning tinder into facebook now or something. They all want to have as many matches as possible like fucking facebook friends.
>>
>>28829928
>fake profile
Sure, OP.
>>
>>28830380
I didn't say it's fake. I said it's basically a troll profile. I'm just doing it for the lulz, I don't really intend or expect to meet up with anyone from it. But yes, it's really a picture of me if that's what you mean.
>>
>>28830426
I'd chill with you op if I was a chick. I finished book two of that one series from a long time ago. I'm a bro though so good luck with the ladies.
>>
>>28830544
Th-thanks anon~
I haven't even read that many Star Wars books, I'm not much of a nerd irl. I mostly do physical outdoor stuff, I'm pretty outdoorsy/adventurous/athletic. The Star Wars profile is just for fun. Star Wars is great but I'm not obsessed with it.
>>
File: 6.png (99 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
6.png
99 KB, 480x854
D-did I do good robots?
>>
>>28832063
In my opinion, went too strong. two sentences is enough for starting off, gauge their interests
>>
>>28832152
Oh well, too late now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.