[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over 30 years old >sinking realization world culture is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 153 KB.png (153 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
153 KB.png
153 KB, 299x299
>Over 30 years old
>sinking realization world culture is no longer focused on your satisfaction
>>
>30 years old
are you a fucking retard?
Should've realized that over a decade ago
>>
File: 34247897.jpg (60 KB, 480x229) Image search: [Google]
34247897.jpg
60 KB, 480x229
Modern culture is fucking garbage. Even the young people think this; that's why Anime is so popular.
>>
Deep feel yo
But you do understand, that with the way the world works now, it will probably change.
Culture will be whatever makes money. There will be older people who will be ready to spend money, on themselves and not their kids.
>>
>>28829758
How would a 20-something realize world culture is not based on their satisfaction when it in fact is?

Are YOU a fucking retard?
>>
>>28829703
what's with this fucking meme seriously
culture does not give a fuck about your satisfaction it never has, they just want you to feel like it's focused on what you like so you fucking pay them.
>>
>>28829703
i dont understand this post, maybe im autistic but i dont get it
>>
>>28829832
Well, the boomers spend a lot of money, so you can make an argument there's a long lull of cultural relevance for a person between 30 and 50, but then things pick back up.

But the way things are looking it's going to be shitty for people age 30-35 right now when their in their 50s and 60s. They're not going to have the wealth of the boomers.
>>
>>28829852
it isn't, and has never been
>>
>>28829884
The world culture reveres people between the age of 18-30. The opinions of these people drive all entertainment. The opinions of these people drive the political machine. They are what is it. They are what is now.

After 30 you realize you can complain about the direction of the world culture all you want, but it isn't going to make a bit of difference because no one cares what you think.
>>
>>28829886
I don't think there will be any "culture" whatevers left of it anyway after like World War 7 and Trump penis pumps
>>
>>28829902
Yeah all those popular musicians and movie studios want to grab that key 35 year old wageslave demographic.

Not twenty-somethings with no responsibilities and money to burn.

How many people will give a break to a 25 year old because "they're still young!"? Most people. How many will give a break to a 35 year old?

Before the age of 30 humans are imbued with a certain special value by the rest of human society. These people are seen as more valuable because they are said to represent the future.
>>
>>28829968
oh ok but i dont think 1 person really matters anyway even if they are under the age of 30

surely there are people that don't like whats popular and aren't above the age of 30
>>
>>28829703
You've been rused
The system -sells- until then
It listens to married parents over 30
So you're still fucked
>>
It never was though.
>>
>>28830114
>>28829902
>companies don't market to young people

idiots
>>
File: nope-00000.jpg (75 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
nope-00000.jpg
75 KB, 614x461
>>28830204
Yes, because marketing to Chad and Tyrone really gets my attention and makes me want to buy their product.
>>
not being post materialistic
having a six figure bank account is way more satisfying than going to and enjoying coachella
>>
>>28830291
miles pls go senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.