[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sitting outside McDonald's in my car, job interview in 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1464234259117-1929366994.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
1464234259117-1929366994.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Sitting outside McDonald's in my car, job interview in 5 minutes
Wish me luck
>>
>>28829622
Look him in the eye, shake his hand, and ask for the job.
>>
good luck, OP
smash the fuck outta your NEEThood
>>
>blurry photograph with what looks like "capital" scrawled on a gray van , diagonally flanked by the McDonald's arches while OP waits to venture into the rain and join the other wageslaves

Poetry, anon. Poetry.
>>
You're... Austrailian? Time zones are weird.

I had a job interview couple days ago and think I nailed it. They were talking like I had the job. If you have good interview skills it's normally just a formality to make sure you pass in person and not just on paper. It's worth noting that the process isn't about being a normalfag, it's about pretending to be one. If you know how you're supposed to act in the workplace and you can act that way nobody cares that it's fake.
>>
OP has failed his interview by now and is crying while eating a big mac he picked up before leaving.
>>
My McDonalds interview was a group interview with teenage girls. I never had a chance.
>>
>>28831039
fuck thats brutal. On the bright side, you probably avoided a job that would have been a living hell
>>
>>28829642
fuck you for making me laugh in public
>>
Make sure to mention your virginity, it'll help the wagekek process even sooner.
>>
>>28829622
good luck
original shit bag
>>
>>28829622
At my McDonald's interview I said I wanted to be a pharmacists

Didn't get the job
>>
OP here sorry for not replying immediately
Interview was very good, exactly how >>28829712 said. Funny, last year in Feb I got a 22 year old Stacy interviewing me at a different mcdonalds and I didn't get it because I couldn't answer the what are your hobbies question
This time I had a nice middle aged woman who was straight to the point and I respected her a lot
And yes I am Australian
>>
>>28831313
Enjoy your dead end job
>>
>>28831505
I'm a uni student, God forbid I work at this place when I finish
>>
>>28831313
>hobbies question
Fuck. What are normie hobbies just in case?
>>
>>28831559
Sports, meme tv shows, drink.
>>
>>28831081
If you told them you were gay, you could have easily turned everything around
>>
>>28831559
something benign and related to the work. hobby=cooking at a grocery store for example.
>>
>>28831559
meme connoisseur
>>
where in aus lad
>>
File: HCLBXE2(1).jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
HCLBXE2(1).jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>28829622
What car and who bought it for you? Goodluck anon. Do many neets actually own a car?
>>
>>28831690
Vic I'm pretty sure
Recognise that maccas lad
>>
File: popo1.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popo1.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>28829622
I worked at McDonald's for 3 months in the kitchen doing grill and table. Shit job because of the people. Never have I met such assholes. Maybe because most of my coworkers were niggers, but working at McDonald's really made me hate niggers a lot more. You don't know what racism is like until you have to work with niggers.
>>
>>28831753
Before McDonald's I was a typical retard who just hated niggers because of what I saw on the internet but working with them in person and seeing how they really act on a day to day basis made my views towards them much worst. They are the most unprofessional, lazy, disrespectful racist piece of shits to ever walk God's green earth. I seriously wish all the liberal retards on reddit and here would be forced to work with low wage retarded niggers. Absolutely fucking terrible how those filth operate. It's impossible to not hate niggers after working such a job.
>>
You realize McDonald's is racist right? They only hire Blacks or Hispanics, always been that way ever since I was a kid.
>>
>>28831753
Anon is right
Worked my first job in highschool at Whataburger
Told by two niggers "this is the black section you cant be here"
Fuck you bitch I was one of the few who was nice to your ass
>he was fired for bad behavior a month later
>>
>>28831849
this is australia, in the shit states like vic and nsw it's full of curry munchers, towel heads and gooks.

in based QLD/WA etc it's full of white people
>>
File: 1391244380073.jpg (101 KB, 584x649) Image search: [Google]
1391244380073.jpg
101 KB, 584x649
>>28831849
I'm the guy from the 2 posts before yours and they do hire whites, but mostly white girls and chads they put in the front. They do hire white guys too, but ugly ones, like me, who they stick in the kitchen and back with fucking niggers. They'd also put rude ass niggers on the front too, but less.

The thing that killed me though, was that they continuously put dumb ass extremely rude nigger bitches on drive thru. Like why do you do that? That just hurts business and you are voluntarily being rude to people. Anywhere else I've worked they didn't put rude/socially inept people in customer service except McDonald's.

>>28831952
It just shows how entitled and DUMB niggers are. They seriously are animals. No way they could operate a society without white people. It was a really eye opening experience. Never work with niggers. Avoid low level fast food altogether. If you gotta work min wage do it in a white area. Don't tolerate niggers and their shit.
>>
Just got a job at Value Village (thrift shop), shits cash. GTFO of mcdicks and fastfood in general...
>>
>>28829682
That's not poetry you're just setting the scene
>>
>>28831559
OP here
When I had that question I told them shooting because my best mate lives on a farm and I go do it with him, lmao
>>28831690
Victoria, SE suburbs
>>28831974
SE suburbs are white bogans
>>
Are call centers any good?
Or Best
>>
>>28833083
Or best buy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.