[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wagecucks need to fucking kill themselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: Screenshot (2128).png (633 KB, 432x799) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2128).png
633 KB, 432x799
>remove my spacebar because it pops right off they said
>now it won't clip back on properly
>decide to contact Geek Squad since they're close by
>ask white boy if they can put it back on for me
>this fucker starts bullshitting me the entire way through
>he ends up not responding to me with the mandated farewell after he gets btfo

How miserably does someone have to be to act this way? He only had one fucking job and he can't even do that right. My spacebar key isn't fucking broken, I'm just going to go to a computer repair shop, fuck this shit.

The full fucking chat: http://pastebin.com/EDtxF2dY
>>
Are you some sort of retard?
>>
File: 20160525_225746_HDR.jpg (636 KB, 790x1427) Image search: [Google]
20160525_225746_HDR.jpg
636 KB, 790x1427
>>28829634
There's no reason for him to be acting like a fucking retarded dick.
>>
File: Screenshot (2129).png (352 KB, 343x643) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2129).png
352 KB, 343x643
I know for a fact that I wasn't being autistic.
>>
Sounds like he's just trying to help and you're being the difficult one.
>>
>being this incredibly autistic
lol
>>
File: Screenshot (2130).png (299 KB, 327x553) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2130).png
299 KB, 327x553
>>28829724
How am I being difficult? They were already making me buy my own hinges. He kept being passive aggressive as if I wouldn't fucking notice.
How is this a huge retailer that does computer repair but wants me to replace an entire keyboard for a spacebar
>>
>>28829598
>>28829677
You're in the wrong here, sperglord. It's a simple situation that this guy tried to explain to you.
>while taking the space bar off, you broke the clips
>best buy does not have a supplier for the clips, but they can replace the keyboard
>if you bring them the clips and the keyboard from which the clips are missing, they can reassemble it
>geek squad guy can't say for sure how to solve your problem without seeing the laptop
>he's hesitant to trust your explanation because you've established yourself as a retard who takes keys off of your keyboard for no reason
>you get salty
>he stops replying
>>
OP makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>28829779
>if i bring in my own white clips, can you guys use them to fix the spacebar?
>If you provide them, its a matter of a couple of snaps.
How autistic do you have to be not to recognize that as a yes? There was no reason to get as pissy as you did.
>>
>>28829779
You know what you want done. He said he couldn't do it that way, and suggested you take it somewhere else. Why would you carry the conversation any farther than that?
>>
File: Screenshot (2132).png (238 KB, 314x560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2132).png
238 KB, 314x560
>>28829767
>it's a matter of a couple of snaps
>all it would take is a set of tweezers
He just wouldn't stop

>>28829786
If I obviously knew about my hardware and just asked for them to pop back on a spacebar, why is he being hesitant?
Also it's poor customer service for him to get salty and stop replying, I waited a few minutes. He can't even do his fucking job
>>
>"Hey how do I fix this this?"
>"Sorry, we can't do that here. We can replace it though."
>"What? You can't fix it? Even I could fix this!"

Then why don't you fucking fix it yourself?
>>
louie please
>>
File: 1434473533718.jpg (136 KB, 425x638) Image search: [Google]
1434473533718.jpg
136 KB, 425x638
>>28829598

op abandon ship u dont deserve to be captain. i am the captain now
>>
File: Screenshot (2133).png (224 KB, 279x474) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2133).png
224 KB, 279x474
>>28829825
He was patronizing me for no reason. He kept telling me how "easy it was" but then wants to tell me they'd need to replace the entire keyboard

>>28829830
He didn't suggest to take it somewhere else, if you paid attention he said to get the hinges elsewhere
>>
OP, why the fuck didn't you simply contact the hardware supplier, and worst case scenario simply purchase the individual parts if the supplier wouldn't give them to you for free? Obviously Geek Squad doesn't have spare parts lying around for every supplier, hence why he said they'd replace the whole keyboard. I just don't understand why you'd contact Geek Squad (a general service tech support mainly geared towards the technologically retarded) and not your hardware supplier (which is your absolute best bet for getting the right parts and help.)
>>
>>28829963
I had a laptop keyboard crap out and I just ordered a new board off ebay. Its pretty easy to replace.
>>
>>28829868
>Then why don't you fucking fix it yourself?
Because that's not what I fucking said. I said even I could ORDER the parts. You fucking idiot.

>>28829963
Because I didn't even ask for new parts, I just asked if they could put my spacebar back in. It's just a fucking spacebar.
>>
>>28830010
Then what's the fucking problem, he literally said they would do it if you brought in the parts, dipshit.

Are you autistic?
>>
>>28829955
>He was patronizing me for no reason. He kept telling me how "easy it was" but then wants to tell me they'd need to replace the entire keyboard

Jesus fuck he wasn't patronizing at all. He was trying to make you understand that you either a)have to bring in the parts yourself for them to help you, because Geek Squad doesn't have a spare parts lying around for every supplier, and b) if you didn't want to or couldn't get the spare parts, you'd have to get a new keyboard since there's no other option.

Seriously, you are the fucking scourge of customer service. You take everything extremely personally without realizing that Geek Squad not having spare parts IS NOT THE SERVICE REP'S FAULT. Fuck you.
>>
>>28830030
No, but you're the autistic one if you can't see what he was doing.
Trying to play it off as if I was a retard willing to waste my money. I don't care how easy it is for them to put back on the spacebar, I just need them to do it. No inspection, my parts are fine, just put my spacebar back on. All he needed to do was say "Yes we can do that, would you like to schedule an appointment?"

>>28830055
I wasn't blaming him for anything, but he needed to take his misery out on me. Of course I am in disbelief that something so simple is hard for them, I know they have ipod shit on hand to fix. I bought my shitty computer from them anyway.

Why couldn't he stop bullshitting?
>>
HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY NOT FIX A FUCKING SPACEBAR IS THIS SOME TYPE OF A FUCKING JOKE?
>>
>>28830118
Yeah, you're definitely autistic. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>28830118
You're such a fucking crybaby
Get a job and buy a new keyboard ffs
>>
>>28830118
>No, but you're the autistic one if you can't see what he was doing.
>Trying to play it off as if I was a retard willing to waste my money.

This is clearly a troll thread, but the sad part is that there are actually people out there so ignorant and vile that they'd act this way. These are the same people who scream at the cashier when they use an expired coupon. These are the same people that go out of there way to be absolute cunts to cashiers just trying to make a shitty 7.50 an hour being screamed at all day from things that aren't their fault.
>>
>>28830175
How can you be okay with someone telling you to buy a new keyboard for one fucking key?

>>28830195
Why thefuck would i but a new keyboard when every other key works properly?

>>28830198
This isn't a troll thread asyou can see my spacebar isfucking broken. I'm not joking the time stamps are all thereand I'm serious.

Also he told me to get a new keyboard for one fucking key, that's so fucking retarded, why would anybody condone this? How the fuck are they this stupid?
>>
>>28830198
>thread isn't about fembots, trannies, or a story about how someone got cucked
>it's a troll thread
Are you an idiot? Just because you don't like what's being posted doesn't mean it's troll thread. What's more is that you probably condone all the repeat troll threads posted every hour. Get new content and someone starts crying.
>>
>>28830277
Go back and read OP's posts, we've explained to him the situation multiple times and he still can't fathom it. It's either trolling or immense ignorance.
>>
>>28830324
OP here, what have you fucking explained? nobody explained why you'd buy a keyboardfor one key

it's just a fucking spacebar, not even a cracked monitor and nobody can fix it?
>>
>>28830357
>nobody explained why you'd buy a keyboardfor one key
Here's a copypaste from my previous response. "Obviously Geek Squad doesn't have spare parts lying around for every supplier, hence why he said they'd replace the whole keyboard."

Here is a link to that response for your convenience. >>28829963
>>
File: 1463160629625.jpg (506 KB, 1056x837) Image search: [Google]
1463160629625.jpg
506 KB, 1056x837
>>28829598
LMAOOOOOO

I JUST READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD RN SENPAI

HOLY SHIT

I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE TURBO-VIRGINS AND -AUTISTS ARE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THE GUY FROM GEEK SQUAD

IF I SEE THIS SHIT GO DOWN IN THE STORE, IMMA BE LIKE YOU FIRED NIGGA

get the FUCK outta here with that bullshit

"xd we need to replace the whole keyboard!!!!"

WELL GUESS WHAT NIGGA

WE BOUTA REPLACE YOU

>mfw /r9k/ can't into customer service
OF COURSE MOST OF YOU CUNTS CAN'T. BITCH ASS AGENT MICHAEL C4 I BET YOU'RE THE FAGGOT WHO'S BITCHING AT MY SENPAI RIGHT NOW

GET A NEW FUCKING JOB CAUSE YOU SUCK AT YOUR CURRENT ONE YOU SHITLORD. YOU UGLY TOO. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TROLL IN THAT LIL THUMBNAIL OF GEEK SQUAD'S. LMAO
>>
>breaks keyboard
>wonders why keyboard needs to be replaced

This is why black """"""people""""""""""""""""' shouldn't be allowed to use white man technology
>>
File: 1453136680011.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1453136680011.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>28830998
FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING UNDERSTANDS
LIKE WHO THE FUCK HE THINK HE IS
MILLION DOLLAR COMPANY AND THEY CAN'T EVEN PUT IN A SPACEBAR?

NIGGA FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT DAT INCOMPETENCY

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS
>>
>>28830998
why are you replying to yourself OP?
>>
>>28831200
>2 New posters
>replying to himself
>>
>Wagecuck all day
>Look forward to relaxing and eating my cheetos in bed
>Think on my break "In a couple hours, I'll be off tomorrow and I'll get to eat my cheetos tonight"
>Come home
>Retired grandmother ate all of my cheetos
>>
File: op is nooblet.gif (342 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
op is nooblet.gif
342 KB, 1366x768
Are you too fucking stupid to take a screenshot? Why would you go the long way around and take a photograph of your display device?
>>
>>28831365

>4"

I got some bad news, friend
>>
Honestly OP, I don't see how this guy did anything wrong. You got all snarky without even being provoked
>>
>>28831802

This, what a fucking autist
>>
>>28829598
just get a new keyboard.. you can get one with $1
>>
>>28829677
One reason
Get sales or get fired.
>>
>>28831689

Holy shit you're fucking new. Please go to bed you have school in the morning.
>>
>>28829598
Getting this worked up over a keyboard
>>
How did you type spaces?
>>
>>28831689
>Choosing that over the reddit tab

Congratulations, anon, you just played yourself.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.