[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw rich people have problems Truly one of the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 321x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 321x352
>mfw rich people have problems

Truly one of the greatest feels I have experienced in my life.
>>
>>28829595
How do they deal with it?
>>
Rich people are still superior to you. Also, their problems are usually basic shit.
>>
>>28829595
>have everything I need to survive, stability, luxuries, any material object I need
>no access to any sort of human emotional bond, completely alone, buying things to make yourself believe you are happy then realize that its never gonna work
>tfw rather be poor with good social life tbqh
>>
>>28830108
Hey i'll be your friend what state you from?
>>
>make this thread
>no one replies in a few minutes
>stop caring about it
>people replied

lol

>>28830108
haha

chucklefuck, thanks for the laugh
>>
rich people dont have problems

unless your definition of "rich" is someone who makes 100k/year and has like a 250k networth
>>
File: 1437069538890.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1437069538890.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>got some rich drunk woman in my store charged with DUI
>>
I wanted to post more deal-chan, but they're all on my computer and I already turned it of
Please post more for me
>>
>>28830354
look at this post >>28830108

that shit is fucking hilarious to me

all that money and they can't even buy some friends

>>28830356
good job, what store?

>>28830366
what
>>
>>28829595
>mfw a deal's a deal
>>
>>28830412
i don't get it

explain?
>>
>>28830435
A deal's a deal anon! Now you have to post original content!
>>
>>28830108
>brags about being rich
>says he's allowed to brag because 'boo hoo no social life'
>to a board of poor people without social lives
Gibe moni pls and then fuck off
>>
i like seeing the children of wealth ruin their lives.

but not
as much as mr. far
think i'll smoke a cigar.
>>
I believe that people always have a problem that makes them feel angry or sad with themselves, I mean they're rich but they're still humans so they have something about themselves that they don't like and they know money won't do shit to correct it

They still have a better life than the poor fags though
>>
>>28830604
>than the poor fags
you realize you're a human too right
>>
>>28830450
i dont get it seriously, please explain
>>
Every problem you solve is immediately replaced by a new problem.

Humans are built to do nothing but suffer at a fundamental level. If you had a lot of money, you may very well be happier and better able to pursue whatever it is you feel you must pursue, but you'd just develop new things to worry about.

For me, I have constant intrusive thoughts and have to go through lists of things to do to solve my problems, constantly, along with mentally indexing the problems in my life and then reflecting on them. Sometimes all I can do is pace in a circle or lie in bed trying not to let these thoughts overcome me. I'd give anything to not be like this.
>>
>>28831460
are you rich? or what?
>>
Source on pic? Google search comes up with nothing but 4chan posts
>>
>>28832095
Spoonfeeding:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/610647/21b4149c56/
>>
File: avbzp1wb.jpg (24 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
avbzp1wb.jpg
24 KB, 298x298
>watching spoiled coworkers try to be self sufficient

i am laffin everyday.
We learned how to make coffee in the coffee maker today
there's no office mommy to put new grounds and water in for you

>>28831460
it just sounds lie you're mentally ill fampai.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.