[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did it guys, an old girl I knew from highschool tried to reconnect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: 1448598275567.jpg (107 KB, 590x377) Image search: [Google]
1448598275567.jpg
107 KB, 590x377
I did it guys, an old girl I knew from highschool tried to reconnect with me after 2 years of no contact because she had been slutting it up and all those guys wanted nothing to do with her after sex. She thought she run back to me to be her emotional tampon, but I told her I don't want to be friends with a slut and told her I knew about her recent exploits. She freaks out and sends me a paragraph about how it's HER sex life and EVERYONE is doing it and she was aloud to make mistakes.

I haven't responded since she sent me that. I know how it feels for someone to shit on you, you pour your heart out and they ignore you. I'm going to enjoying her squirming.

Sorry for the blog post, just wanted to share and ask if any one else has other stories of roasties getting toasty.
>>
Good for you m8

oregano
>>
Post the paragraph m9. I wanna see how roasties talk
>>
>>28829543
This porfavor.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 660x495
This made me happy.
Thanks for making my night anon.
>>
post screencaps what she said pls
>>
>>28829543
>>28829594
Glad you guys like this, I'll post the paragraph she sent responded to this post
>>
>>28829477
lol, good job anon
>>
Just remember any time a girl smiles at you or gives you a hug or bakes you cookies it's because she should have fucked you but didn't so here's this instead.

Don't accept anything from women. Not validating their feelings is the best thing you can do.
>>
>>28829477
>I'm going to enjoying her squirming.

You know this isn't happening, right?

You insulted her, she reacted, and that's pretty much it. You didn't honestly think you had any value or power beyond offending her for 5 minutes, did you?
>>
>>28829477
Similar thing happened to me a while ago.
Girl from highschool that I never even talked to, was buying diapers and told me how she remembered me from school.
I already knew where this was going, and even if it wasn't going there I had no interest in talking to her, so I told her "I don't know who you are"
>>
>>28829655
Here's what she sent, changed the guys name but otherwise the message is untouched

I will admit I slept with *douchbag* but that's none of your business anyway. But I did not sleep with one of his friends. I was talking to a guy that happened to be his roommate and I didn't know and after I figured that out I was like whatever we can still talk and be friends and then he said he had no interest talking to me because he was just there for sex and I wasn't going to just sleep with him. But thank you for trying to tell me things that you weren't even fucking there for. You don't know what happened between *douchbag* and I and you don't know what happens in my life in fucking general. I thought I'd be nice and invite you to a party because you WERE my friend and I did miss spending time with you but now that I know what you truly think of me because I HAD SEX LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS FUCKING EARTH. I didn't realize how much my sex life effected you though and I'm sorry that you're mad at me for having one. I'm an adult I'm allowed to do what I want and I'm allowed to make fucking mistakes and learn From them. Just like you and everyone else. You shouldn't be one to judge anyway.
>>
>>28829477
>aloud

hey FUCK you OP
>>
>>28829791

She's retarded for dithering on like it's her persona blog, but she does have a point.
>>
>>28829791
>I HAD SEX LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS FUCKING EARTH

What an absolute entitled cunt, tell her to enjoy her STDs and loose worn-out vagina.
>>
File: 1451494175957.jpg (20 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
1451494175957.jpg
20 KB, 329x357
>>28829819
I don't really care if she has a point, she hurt me in the past and this was me getting even. It felt good.
>>
>>28829477
Don't ever respond to her. Nothing drives a woman more insane than being ignored
>>
>>28829850

You didn't get even though. She's over it and will forget who you are in a little while. You're still mad at her years later. You lost hard.
>>
>>28829791
>All those horrendous grammatical errors, random capitalization, angry capitalization, and misspelled words
Toasted roast beef sandwich topped with some retard sauce.

You should respond with "lol" instead of just ignoring her. Would make her respond again I bet. She's very easily provoked.
>>
>>28829787
lmao this is great I'd say the same thing
>>
File: 1370659194491.jpg (61 KB, 322x252) Image search: [Google]
1370659194491.jpg
61 KB, 322x252
>>28829791
>I HAD SEX LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS FUCKING EARTH

top wew
>>
>>28829791
Are you a kissless virgin OP?
>>
>>28829791
>You shouldn't be one to judge anyway.
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28829791
Tell her to choose some other fag who'll "settle for providing for her in return for sex every half a year"
>>
>>28829927
Nope, her comment at the end there is referring to some of my own promiscuity lol
>>
>>28830015
You're a fucking hypocrite then.
>>
>>28829819
>>28829877

what 'point' did she have, miss?
that you ought not to judge other people?

why, then, do women feel entitled to judge every man they see?
you're just a shitmouth normie puking up whatever bilge you can to make it seem like, as you say, he 'lost', you can't stand to see the robot 'win', which he hasn't, but try telling that to a mongoloid, shitmouth normie like you.

she's clearly not over it, and hasn't forgotten, not that it would matter if she had.
>>
>>28830015
Yes, fuck off normie
>>
>>28829791
this is literally what every roastie on r9k is thinking when you destroy them with toastieposting

good job r9k
>>
>>28829791
> I HAD SEX LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING HUMAN BEING ON THIS FUCKING EARTH

this is what females actually believe.

She doesn't even know robots exist
>>
>>28830015
Get leukemia you faggot. This could have been great but you fucking ruined it.

Fuck off to a bridge and jump.
>>
File: normiesgtfo.jpg (85 KB, 498x604) Image search: [Google]
normiesgtfo.jpg
85 KB, 498x604
>>28830015
GOD DAMN FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28830028

>mimimimimimimimi

boo boo boo, you're just so desperate aren't you?
this is what robots learned a long time ago - nobody cares whether you are immoral or hypocritical or not so long as you look like 'the winner'.
nobody. they just clap like seals and say 'you mad?' to whoever feels cheated, and then, when they get fucked in the ass, they cry about hypocrisy and everyone claps like seals, saying 'you mad?'

i doubt you ever valued consistency anyhow. tell me your dull and stupid thoughts and i'll tell you where you are a hypocrite.
>>
>>28830074

To her we aren't even human.
>>
>>28830038

She responded immediately. OP clung to his anger for two years. Stop trying to defend the retard, you ridiculous omega.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1139x358
>>28829791
>like every other fucking human being on this fucking earth

not everyone can get laid whenever they want simply by being a certain gender and existing, stacy

loving the butthurt though. good job op
>>
>>28829477
Good boi, I'm proud of you, post screenshots
>>
>>28829477
If you hold onto your anger then you'll never grow.
>>
>>28830139

>no reely he loose reely
>u-ura omega!

you're just not getting it, are you?
it doesn't matter what reasons you give, or how long he 'held on to his anger'.

i honestly don't know why you are trying, but you can keep it up if it suits you.

'no! no! h-he lost! he held onto his anger! that's baaaad! avatar told me soooooooo!'

get a grip shitmouth.
>>
>>28830185
But the anger is gone now, this was my catharsis. I don't hate her any more, I just wanted to see her feel as bad as she made me felt and now I'll never speak to her again.
>>
>>28830185

where did you hear that?

was it comic books, movies or tv?
>>
>>28829477
Fuck yeah, man. Make the normies feel it a little. Fuck her up. No regrets.
>>
>>28830218
How'd she hurt you in the past?
>>
>>28829477
if it's through text and you have an iphone make sure she knows you read it, then ignore her.
>>
>>28830217

>being this much of an omega that you actually make these posts and think they do anything more than objectively prove my point.

You're a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>28830284
Done and done buddy, thank your for reassuring me though that it's the right course of action.
>>
>>28829791
I love how she spends the entire paragraph trying to defend it but then calls it a "mistake". Which is it, idiot?
>>
You did good, anon. You did good. Never let a whore treat you like a doormat.
>>
>>28830298

>he thinks there's a point to prove

any more futile gestures, shitmouth? any more greek letters, or do you only know the three?
'o-omega! objective! y-you're dumb! you're worthless!'
>>
>>28829791
why not just go to the party what'd she do to you
>>
>>28830419

why go to the party?
what did she do for him?
>>
>>28830442
to make friends. i dunno what she did for him.
>>
>>28830465

a clutch of new acquaintances? sounds appealing.
>>
>>28830527
any social encounter has the possibility of a new friend
>>
>>28830545

perfectly asinine. it also has the possibility of a violent bumdrilling, but that's not very common is it?
>>
>>28830597
You seem needlessly cynical.
>>
>>28830597
>but that's not very common is it?
No it's not. That's exactly why he should have gone. Since OP is a normie, he should have gone, flirted with other woman and make the girl jealous or whatever.
>>
>>28830610

seem. i'm not even needfully cynical.
>>
>>28830671

>That's exactly why he should have gone.

to get his bum drilled?
op was it that kind of a party?

>he should have gone, flirted with other woman and make the girl jealous or whatever.

booooooo. i prefer this way, its much more out-of-the-blue, unprovoked and amusing.

although it would be ebin for him to flirt with some girl, make girl 1 jealous and then send girl 2 a message calling her a whore.
two birds with one phone :DDDDDDd
>>
>>28829477

Forget all the whiteknight effeminate Leddit nu-male responses you are getting here.

You decide who you want to associate with. Don't want to be friends with a slut? Then don't. The people getting mad at you here are losers. Keep your standards and let her get angry, OP.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.