[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever wonder what is she doing tonight? Ever wonder that even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mfps0pEWcF1r7q3cso1_1280.jpg (119 KB, 611x611) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfps0pEWcF1r7q3cso1_1280.jpg
119 KB, 611x611
Ever wonder what is she doing tonight?
Ever wonder that even if you get a gf, she probably loves someone else and is only with you because she can't get the chad cock?
Ever wonder why she lost her virginity instead of saving it for you?
Ever wonder why she didn't save her first kiss for you?
>>
Jokes on you my gf has saved all of that for me. Still have the bloody sheets
>>
Do you make these threads to torment robots or just to torment yourself?
>>
>>28829128

If they knew the girl would turn out into a leprechaun, she would be denied the role. Now its too late.
>>
>Ever wonder that even if you get a gf, she probably loves someone else and is only with you because she can't get the chad cock?

you are going to fast bro, i'm still picturing what's the good part of having a gf
>>
>>28829128
>reality isn't a disney movie
who'd have guessed
>>
>>28829205
>If they knew the girl would turn out into a leprechaun, she would be denied the role. Now its too late.
Yup. They must have been shocked how uggo she grew up to be.
>>
File: 7_4465402.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7_4465402.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>28829205
>>28829299
have you read the book?
she's called arya horseface
>>
why do we suffer

why do live to suffer
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.