[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that true robots are transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: :c.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
:c.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1000
reminder that true robots are transgender
>>
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness abd no external changes to your body are going to heal the innate problems in your brain and hormone levels.
Gender reassignment surgery is literally the same thing as cutting off your arms because you have anxiety and your hands shake when you get nervous.
/thread
>>
Nope.
They are traitors.

I hate the trans because I don't have the balls to do it myself
>>
>>28829151
>people shouldn't have the bodies they want because I am a retard that think how I treat my body should apply to everyone
/you
>>
>>28829151
not true btw
also get out u cis normie

>>28829173
its just going to get worse
do it
>>
>>28829151
>/thread-ing your own post
kek

>external changes to your body are going to heal the innate problems in your brain and hormone levels
The problem being that we can do much better external changes than fix brain problems.
It's generally understood that we have no fucking clue how to fix gender dysphoria in the brain.
Maybe in a decade or so once science starts to make discoveries, but not now.
>>
Would you please fuck off with your transgender illness bullshit. Sick of seeing 6 threads on the first page trying to brainwash lonely men into your degenrate trash
>>
>mad world
Tears for Fears version or not?
>>
>>28829151
/this

Anyone who fails to see gender dysphoria as a mental illness is in denial.

We can take it a step further. Now imagine a person you knew started believing they are a cow. The only reason to tell them 'its okay' is for sympathetic reasons.
>>
>>28829282
yes
>>28829306
>>28829271
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>28829319
what happened to newfag?
>>
tired of trans posting
new meme when?
>>
I know this board has always been kinda gay but what the fuck. In the last 2 months it's just been tranny threads and gay threads getting spammed all day non stop. Fucking stop, just go away.
>>
>>28829306
>Anyone who fails to see gender dysphoria as a mental illness is in denial
Most trannies themselves believe that it's a mental illness though.
A mental illness to which there is no known cure and the only treatment is to continue the delusion to make sure the person is at least semi-comfortable.

>Now imagine a person you knew started believing they are a cow. The only reason to tell them 'its okay' is for sympathetic reasons.
Basically yes.
Until we figure out how to de-cow the person (which may or may not even be possible), going along with it is the best outcome we can manage.
>>
>>28829360
>>28829352
>>>/Facebook/
>>>/instagram/
>>>/I bet you have friends faggot lmao go outside/
>>
>>28829319
>yes
best taste
>>
>>28829371
>the only treatment is to continue the delusion to make sure the person is at least semi-comfortable

worse than death
>>
>>28829103
Yeah all robots have mental illness I agree
>>
>>28829498
>worse than death
And now you understand the life of a transperson and why the suicide rates are so high.

I reckon most (even if they don't admit it) would take a magical pill that made them satisfied being their birth sex without second thought if it existed.

I don't understand why people feel they need to highlight the fact that being trans is a mental illness. It's not like we don't know, or aren't reminded enough by ourselves.
If there was a known cure? Fair enough.
What people do now though is like telling a person in a wheelchair that they are a cripple and that they need to fix their legs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.