[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /SweetDreams/ here? >Be me last night >Having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IA wedding dress.jpg (767 KB, 850x1010) Image search: [Google]
IA wedding dress.jpg
767 KB, 850x1010
Who else /SweetDreams/ here?

>Be me last night
>Having a dream
>At my house preparing for a wedding party
>I'm getting married to my waifu (pic very related)
>Going around my house making sure everything is perfect
>My only worry in the world is figuring out where I can get some privacy with her that night

Lucid dreaming training is worth it even if I never have a lucid dream.
>>
I had a really long dream this morning, I was watching my favorite anime, but it was an entirely new episode that my brain thought up. Just for me!
>>
>>28829202
Love dreams like that. Most of the time I just get dreams of playing planetside.
>>
>>28829047
She's beautiful OP you're a lucky man
>>
Does nobody else here have dreams?
>>
I wish I could remember all my dreams, but most of the time, I just lie down and after a little while it's morning. Typically most of my enjoyment is the hypnagogia state before falling asleep. I can have vivid fantasies there, but it's hard to maintain concentration.
>>
>>28830738
The trick to remembering your dreams is keeping a dream journal and getting 8 hours of sleep. With those two things together I want from never remembering my dreams to remember them alomst every night.
>>
>>28830224
She looked even cuter in my dream.
>>
>>28829047
>be dreaming
>go to some crazy frat rush
>drinking beer and eating awesome food
>crazy ass fireworks and light show
>a parade of hot ass bitches walks by
>wake up
>focus on the hotest bitch and manage to slip back into dream
>>
>>28832674
And then... Dont give up on the story at the best part.
>>
>>28830642
You do it's confirmed by science. You just don't remember them. Try keeping a dream journal and in the morning take a few minutes to remember.
>>
>>28833161
I know that, I keep a dream journal. I'm wondering if i'm the only one here that does.
>>
File: 1464187491787.jpg (104 KB, 701x907) Image search: [Google]
1464187491787.jpg
104 KB, 701x907
>>28829047
I always farewell for the night by saying sweet dreams, sometimes I add up wet ones.
>>
>you will never sleep forever
how do i induce coma??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.