[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What positive and constructive things can I do with my life if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
What positive and constructive things can I do with my life if I'm neet?

I haven't done anything for years, I'm tired of just playing videogames and being a parasite.
>>
nothing ur life is FUCKED
>>
Step 1: get a job
This is the part where most of you give up
Step 2: accrue money
Step 3: leverage money for self-gain (education, develop hobbies and interests into skillsets, purchase necessities, etc)
Step 4 I don't know yet because aside from getting super lucky and being able to pay for higher education, or starting your own business or something you tend to get stuck in a loop at step 2-3
>>
>>28829084
i dont want a job
>>
>>28828896

Nothing. You just now have to wait till you make up your mind to suicide. You are fucked. You are a useless neet. You are a failure.
>>
>>28829228
i don't want to be dead
>>
There's no such thing as a failure.
>>
>>28829332
says the failed normalfaggot.
>>
>>28829291
You will soon as your depression increases. The thing you are feeling right now (bored of video games, tired of being useless), will keep on increasing as the years pass. Finally, these thoughts will torture you so much that you would want to commit suicide. Happens with every neet. I haven't heard of a neet live past their 30s.
>>
>>28828896

exercise, get off 4chan right now.
>>
>>28828896
learn art or programming, neither require any money.
>>
>>28829353
I know you're trying to be an edgelord and get to me but that will never happen to me, I appreciate being alive and it will never change
>>
You can always kill yourself, no one will miss it
>>
You should positively get into construction
>>
start by putting my stinky NEET prick between your lips, sissyboy
>>
>>28829563
no, you are probably fat and disgusting
>>
>>28829093
if you do not want to be a parasite you have to make yourself valuable to others aka sell your labor. Unless you buy your own land and become a self sustained hermit i guess.
>>
Lose weight. I can tell you ooze marshmallow tissue.
>>
>>28830382
my bmi is like 21
>>
Spend your time trying to uplift depressed people over the internet.
>>
>>28830562
no, i hate most people on the internet
>>
>>28830743
Hate is evil.
>>
>>28828896
Learn to code
>>
>>28828896

How about volunteering with your local native wildplant society?
>>
>>28828896
>I'm tired of just playing videogames
im sorry but you only can kill yourself from now on. there isnt something better then video games, you re fucked.
>dude, i wanna travel around the world and wanna see culture and places
no, fuck yourself and commit suicide.
>>
>>28830743
then you are probably not stupid enough to like them
>>
>>28830755
i don't believe in good/evil, people act based on their surroundings and how they were raised
>>28830771
how?
>>28830785
i don't think my state has one of those
>>28830807
>dude, i wanna travel around the world and wanna see culture and places
i don't want to do that
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.