[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cosplayer(s)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1371947584941.gif (2 MB, 297x396) Image search: [Google]
1371947584941.gif
2 MB, 297x396
Anyone follow a cosplayer on social media? Do you guys read the kind of shit her other followers write to her, or comment?

I followed a relatively unknown cosplayer on instagram when she had about 50 or so followers. Now, 3 years later-- she's up to over 10,000 followers and it's ruined any kind of delusion that I had about these girls just doing this to dress up because they care about the content/character(s). She's constantly livestreaming, posting short videos where she sings badly and tries to do character voices. Queue up the replies from the thirstiest betas on the planet asking her random questions.

This all seems fine and good but she's around 27 years old now. Do these girls ever think about their lives and cringe? Is playing dress up and imitating game characters really that much fun? At least the titcows on twitch are making some money off of it but these other girls just go to conventions and pose for pictures with "fans" for free.
>>
>>28828669
you are a retarded OP thats how women are
they are animals and mans must tame them
>>
Protip OP from a Seagull: Cosplayer girls have Patrons, sugar daddies, cam, session, daddy's money
And the ones that don't usually do it to fuck cosplay Chad in the hotel room
>>
File: 1464044328356.png (118 KB, 293x287) Image search: [Google]
1464044328356.png
118 KB, 293x287
utfugjgy8gjg
>>
do you honestly think she isn't getting mad cash from a few of these 10k thirsty orbiters? her method is just less obvious than twitch cows
>>
>>28829931
saucey sauce sauce? yes please
>>
>>28828669
you're bashing on her while completely ignoring the beta men that enable her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.