[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /starves/ here? I can't do it guys I'm trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464044189735.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464044189735.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
Who /starves/ here?
I can't do it guys
I'm trying my hardest but my mother is shitting on me for not eating at all to the point where she sits with me on the table until I'm done (usually takes like an hour because I take my time an shit)
What can I do?
I really need to lose some weight
>>
>>28828537
Just tell her you ate something already

Yesterday I didn't eat anything but a raw onion coz masochism yo

Frequently I'll go and binge for days then not eat anything for days. Sometimes I'll binge then vomit everything up
>>
Eat, just stop eating shit and eat healthy. You're still fucking up your body by starving yourself. Do cardio, fucking run 3-5 miles. Try a gym.
>>
>>28828537
Exercise and eat healthily and regularly.
If you just starve yourself and sit on your ass nothing happens.

If you destroy yourself three to five times a week and eat you lose weight.
You don't need to go to a gymnasium. Just put on some shoes and run for as long as you can.

Trying to lose weight without exercise is a colossal waste of time.
>>
>>28828537
Visit /fit/ and read the sticky to get some ideas on weight-loss
>>
working and eating well out is the only way to lose weight. get help
>>
Literally all I eat is junk food and that's in small pieces and I'm skinny as fuck
>>
>>28828537
stop letting mommy boss you around
stand up for what you think is right
save yourself
>>
>>28828537
just fucking exercise
>>
>>28828705
Fit is shit tier for getting actual advice, they're just a pack of dank memester cunts.
>>
>>28828537
Lol you fat fuck. You're not starving.
>6'0
>120lbs
>grew up very poor
>didn't eat much
>in high school my mum got me into a rich school
>got $10 a week for food
>lunch was $4.50 a day
>just saved up and spent it on drugs instead
>used to being hungry
>hate going outside
>usually eat once every 2 days
Sometime I'll go 3 or 4 days without eating.
>>
>>28829096
That's cool man
I'm 6'1 and with 218lbs
I want to die
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.