[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw officially neet now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1462854881421.gif (1 MB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
1462854881421.gif
1 MB, 500x549
>tfw officially neet now
>>
Kill yourself please. Just do it.
>>
congrats OP, I too was surprised that i graduated highschool
I really thought I would die before I graduated
>>
>>28828183
I have a degree
>>28828160
i feel it coming when I hit late 20s, early 30s. i'll survive like an animal if I have to
>>
File: CeXf_BaUUAEAfTt.jpg (32 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
CeXf_BaUUAEAfTt.jpg
32 KB, 600x452
You got the wrong picture OP
>>
thato feeru when too scared to quit job.
>>
>>28828131
prob graduated from high school last week. Smh
>>
>>28828597
I got grades back and unless a miracle happens with how grades are submitted to the system I will be DQ'd from my grad school program
>>
>>28828979
I'm happy for you, OP.

I hope that you are able to find something that will keep you engaged day by day. I'm two months into NEETdom and I am having a bit of a hard time having fun anymore. I never had much of any fun before, but having a job/school gave me purpose and made me feel important.

Good luck and I hope that you enjoy yourself :)
>>
>>28828131
I would never want to live as a pathetic NEET. Just imagine all the insecurities of being a neet. Your parents can literally kick you out of the house any second, you owe them nothing, once you are kicked out you are basically dead.

Even if you somehow manage to live with your parents long enough,when your parents die you are fucked. You are fucked either way.

NEET life is the worst possible life you can imagine. You better be a street hobo than a pathetic neet. Atleast those hobos have experience on how to survive outside. As a neet you know nothing outside of your computer. I pray for all the depressing neet that live out there unaware of their dark and grim future. No wonder every neet in their late 20s wants to commit suicide. A neet is a parasite, his end will come when his host decides to kill him or the host dies which automatically kills the parasite.
>>
>>28828131
How was graduation?
>>
>>28829106
thanks senpai
>>28829158
worst case scenario I will move to my grandma's place with my neet uncles and become a fisherman or grow weed. there's internet and it's a 6 bedroom place with 13 beds and a large $20k satellite for internet
>>
>>28828131
Just graduated huh?
>>
>>28829158
>You better be a street hobo than a pathetic neet.
Hobos are NEET. What are you even talking about? I think you have the wrong idea, especially if it's not long-term NEETdom.
>>
File: 1386299561792.jpg (493 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
1386299561792.jpg
493 KB, 750x950
>>28829437

>has NEET uncles and a loaded grandma

That sounds awesome. Nerds here act like being a NEET is the worst thing in the world, but it's better than working some garbage-tier minimum wage bullshit my friendo.

NEET with a degree here too.
>>
>>28829978
>>28829437
>>28829765

God you guys are really pathetic. Off yourself and stop wasting valuable resources.
>>
>>28830065
Found the angry wageslave
>>
>>28830065

You consume oil, arguably the most valuable resource on the planet, to go do some shit that probably contributes nothing close to the value of the resource you consumed to get there.

End yourself instead. NEETs are not nearly as much of a drain as you, wagecuck.
>>
Being a NEET is cool for the first couple of weeks but it gets really awkward when your mom starts harassing you about when you're going to find a job
>>
>>28828979

How do you even fail out of grad school? I'm in grad school for math and we don't have any classes, just a dissertation to write.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.