[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sneezes >no one says anything >sneezes again >"can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 942.jpg (7 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
7 KB, 240x210
>sneezes
>no one says anything
>sneezes again
>"can you stop"
>>
>sneeze
>visible sounds of disgust from people near me
>guy in front of me sneezes
>everyone says bless you
>thanks, man :)

Happened yesterday. Ruined my whole fucking day.
>>
>being around people
Get off my board now
>>
File: 1452827132285.png (1 MB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
1452827132285.png
1 MB, 891x695
>trip and fall face first on the sidewalk
>people walk over and on me
>"shhh don't look at him"
I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

I AM A MAN
>>
>quiet room full of people
>have to sneeze
>don't want to break the silence and have people think badly of me
>muster the entirety of my virgin zen to suppress the involuntary urge until it passes

If only normals knew the trials we bear each day
>>
>strong pheromones
>not going to poison myself with zinc oxide
>deal with it normies
>>
>>28828234
dyuman92131
>>
>>28828327
this is the most autistic way of saying you dont use deoderant I have ever seen
>>
>>28827957
Why the fuck do you sneeze? Can't you control yourself for even one minute? I bet you fart in public too. Controlling your bodily functions is one of the first things you learn as a human being, I don't understand how you can be such an emotional fuckup that you can't even do this. Literally everyone else manages this except you.
>>
>>28828235
>Tfw did this today and it was so fucking hard not to sneeze this time
This happens at least once a week and I'm always able to control it
>>
>>28827957
>Chad/Stay sneezes
>Literal praise of bless you's and all.
>A beta robot sneezes
>People are visibly disgusted and angry at them.
Fucking normalfags need to learn some respect.
>>
>>28828327
Lol fag.

My sweat stopped smelling.

I haven't worn a deodorant in weeks because its smell was disgusting. In fact any smell that doesn't come from my body is disgusting.
>>
Anyone else train themselves to sneeze/burp completely silently to not draw attention to yourself? When I sneeze it is completely inaudible, my body barely moves and I've been asked what I'm doing before. Meanwhile there is that guy in the office that borderline-screams AAAAACHOOOOOO! prompting a torrent of "bless you!!!"s. Annoying as fuck
>>
>>28830146
Literally me.

When I sneeze I press my nose closed with my hand so that no noise/mucus comes out and try to not let anything out of the lungs. The only drawback is that the small amount of air that sometimes escapes the lungs with huge pressure may block your ears since it has nowhere else to go.

I also developed a technique to fart without noise.
>>
>>28829998
Literally this. I hold in my sneeze until my eyes well up and there's tears streaming down my face.
>>
>>28830375
Is that what you tell your mother when she's yelling at you for being a loser crybaby?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.