[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is literally tumblr >always somebody else's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: t.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
t.png
6 KB, 400x400
This board is literally tumblr

>always somebody else's fault you're a failure
>massive victim complex
>you should never change your faults (they are not faults, they are just who I am, mom!) others should change to accept you, if they don't they are normie/misogynist
>self destructive culture that wants to improve but shuns those who try
>cannot accept that some people are more fortunate than others
>wants people who are more talented/beautiful/rich/not lazy turds to constantly acknowledge it to ease their passive aggressive butthurt ie. check your privilege!
>sees a mountain, wants to bring it down rather than climb it

How did it become so bad?
>>
>>28827878
Just no.

>origanomason
>>
It was made to stop these self-loathing faggots from turning the rest of 4chan into Tumblr v.2

Just lurk and laugh these autists like everyone else.
>>
It's a containment board for all this fucking NEETs
>>
>become so bad
You say that like there was this distant glory era for R9K.
You're trying to explain why a board that often self identifies as dumb manchildren is bad/wrong, congratulations.
>>
It ain't hard to see r9k is the graveyard of hope
This place reeks of pessimistic outlooks and autism
>>
It used to be bearable until all the trap faggots moved in. I have no idea how that happened. Slowly it turned into a board where people just laugh and meme at normies.
>>
>>28827969
there were glory days for r9k. Back before 2013 this place wasn't filled with reeeing neet faggots.
\It was /b/ without the bullshit. I joined up in 2008, and it was a easonable place that wasnt filled with poison and failure.
>>
File: 00ndex.png (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
00ndex.png
3 KB, 225x225
>>28827878
Of course it is. It's been said many times, but: neckbeards and SJWs are two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>28827878
People just love to hear that it isn't their fault
Welcome to human society
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.