[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got stories of grils spilling their spaghetti?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1461891909372.jpg (8 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
1461891909372.jpg
8 KB, 213x255
Anyone got stories of grils spilling their spaghetti?
>>
>be me
>witness a girl spilling her spaghetti
>>
post a nice phat white mature ass and I will post some
>>
>>28827712
>be me
>see girl spill her spaghetti
>it was cute
>>
>>28827712
that shit doesnt happen OP, even if they talk pure shit (as always) no one cares or even those bastards they find that ''cute''
>>28827769
dont lie you piece of crap
>>
File: 1462664297322s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1462664297322s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>girl asks me out as if it's nothing, even has the smug animu expression on her face
>reject her, say she's not my type "but there's plenty of men who would be lucky to have you"
>the look of shock and embarrassment on her face

Don't worry bros she had a reputation for being a massive whore; I'm not gonna be #150.
Plus bros before hoes.
>>
>>28827712
at my first job at a pizza place a guy called in an order for us to make. his daughter, a girl who was actually a grade ahead of me, came in to pick it up. the store was pretty much empty and when she came to the register she was really shaky. i asked her for her card, sign this, here's your pizza, she stuttered through pretty much every part of the little "conversation" we had. i didn't ever think she liked me but maybe i was wrong.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.