[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex /x/-philes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1443632818092.jpg (660 KB, 870x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443632818092.jpg
660 KB, 870x1600
I'm too cynical to believe in anything now, but for most of my life I was obsessed with the paranormal.

I just wanted to believe that magic, divination, ghosts, conspiracies and all that shit was real. I guess I was so sick of reality that I wanted there to be more to the world.

All I got out of it was a pack of tarot cards (can't do readings, lol) and a few failed "spells."

Anyone relate? Or do you still believe in spooks?
>>
Remember, steel fuel can't melt jet beams
>>
>>28827306
God's and magic are real but the vast majority of people can never gain access to those powers. That's what makes them interesting.
>>
>>28827306
I feel like it is the hubris of man to think there is nothing more than he can see or prove. As an old philosopher once said, I do not think I know what I do not know.
>>
>>28827306
Can't wait to be granted access to the darkarts of post 30 virginity. I heard about it on /r9k/ so it's true senpai.
>>
>>28827306
Before I wasted my time on r9k, I spent an incredibly long time just trying almost every ritual creepypasta on /x/, including shit like One Man Hide and Seek, and posting about my experiences.

Protip: None of them work.

It's a real shame.
>>
>>28827306
I want to. I had fantasies of using science to harness paranormal power.
I used to have all these theories about how electric and magnetic fields might affect ghosts and experiments I'd do if I ever got the chance, how I'd meld magic and technology together to become powerful.
But years went by and I never saw a ghost or anything paranormal and I was forced to accept that it's probably all bunk. Which is really disappointing, because I thought that if I was able to study and understand the paranormal I'd have a huge advantage over all the people who overlooked it because they didn't think it was real.
But it was just wishful fantasy.
>>
>>28827997

shut the fuck up you absolute idiot anything that exists can be proven.like I think that might be the only criteria to existence, that something can be proven to exist
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.