[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys really believe that after a certain point it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 141605630074.jpg (83 KB, 700x549) Image search: [Google]
141605630074.jpg
83 KB, 700x549
You guys really believe that after a certain point it's hopeless to believe you can make a turnaround in your life?
>>
>>28827228
Yeah.

>>
Absolutely. If you haven't had sex by the time you're 17 you should fucking kill yourself.
>>
There is a point in life where you might as well just kill yourself. If you haven't made any attempt to improve or haven't improved by the age of 22-25 you can safely kill yourself and you'll have done the right thing.
>>
It's called 25.
>>
File: 1396590865302.jpg (44 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1396590865302.jpg
44 KB, 615x409
What milestones result in you not being irredeemable by the age of 25?

I'm 26, and have a useless college degree, a very low-paying job I hate, and still live with my parents. Also, lots of student loan debt. Should I try hard to make things better, or just accept that this is my life from now on?
>>
>>28827294
>50% of men haven't had sex by 17
Goyim, I
>>
>>28827522
kek, check out this virgin trying to defend himself. Hows it feel knowing that you missed your window to fuck a high school girl? You're too old for that now, loser.
>>
>>28827522

and 50% of people are completely hopeless

17 is the age OP, after that you are FUCKED
>>
Yea. I don't know if it's age based though, probably the sum of a lot of different things.

I don't really see for example, a friendless 26 year old unemployed college drop out and 4+ year hiki ever turning things around in any significant manner.
>>
Fuck you people, most of you will live until 80, there' still time, you don't have to spend the rest of your life miserable
>>
>>28827550

is your name skeeter by any chance mate?

are you going to ride your scooter to the mall? hang out with your best gal? do a totally tubular jump?

or are you just larping a movie jock, because you have no idea what normal people talk or act like?
>>
>>28827839
ahahahahaha how did you not fuck a chick in high school anon? You know women grow up and reach their senior prom WAITING to fuck. It's what they dream of. It couldn't have been any easier and you fucking blew it anon. Sucks to be you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.