[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you've finally decided to go full autismo and captured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14
File: curling iron.png (471 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
curling iron.png
471 KB, 1500x1500
So you've finally decided to go full autismo and captured a person to torture. You were extremely careful and no one will suspect you were the abductor. You were not seen by anyone nor did you happen to be recorded on some stray security camera that will end up being coming back to haunt you. The only way you'd get caught is if you choose to get caught.

So now that you've got your victim, well secured, and unable to escape despite their best efforts, what do you do to them? What are some of your sickest and most brutal ideas for torture? No one is going to find you, no one is going to find your victim, and you have all the time in the world to play with your prey.

You even can have more people to torture if you wish. There is no limit besides that of your imagination and what you are willing to do.

What is your first act? And what is the gender of your victim(s)?

Me? I've always wanted to put a curling iron in someone's ass and turn it on. I would be sure to gently put it there with lube so that there wouldn't be any pain from the insertion. I don't want them to feel any pain aside from the slowly rising heat from the iron. They get really, really hot.
>>
I'd just wing it
They'd be female of course, I can't get off to torturing a guy
>>
That's one of the most creative torture methods I've seen in a while. Any reason why you picked the ass of all places?
>>
As many people as I want? I choose the entire female sex. I get every ugky male ever and let them have their way with these whores. Then I pour acid on their faces. Finally, I put them in pairs and put a small chain in between them, put them underwater with something to hold the chain in place, and one must drown the other to survive. I keep doing this until there is one woman left alive. I then rape her and shoot her in the face eith a .44 magnum.
>>
If I ever reach the point where I'm willing to destroy something as precious as a human life, I'm not fucking around with torture. If somebody's honestly so bad that I'm willing to mutilate that person, I'm not going to leave open the possibility of a rescue, of getting caught, or of an escape. Knife to the heart and a quick twist.
>>
>>28827117
Because it would be extremely painful.
>>
make men (who are more attractive than me) watch my you tube videos until they suicide. then i will be the most beautiful man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8In7fquOuE
>>
>>28827066
I'd just cuddle them and make them eat my food. I'd cook a LOT for them and they'd have to eat everything. I don't even have a feeder fetish I just want someone's honest opinion on my cooking. I figure since he'd be captive he'd hate me enough to critique it extra hard.
>>
Idk I'd probably ask them to play mario cart with me, cook them a nice dinner and send them on their way off.

Torturing someone doesn't really sound that fun to me. Instead of imagining killing and hurting people when you need to blow off mental stress, try imagining you and your waifu/husbando's life together! Thats what I do and it works a lot better than wanting to torture people, because those thoughs only build your stress and make you angrier!
>>
I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase.
>>
>>28827066
I'd remove everything, finger by finger, limb by limb, organ by organ till victim dies. I wouldnt rush anything, probably taking weeks to finish one job. As for women, i'd still a tube of makroflex up to her ass and vagina and open the can just that foam would destroy her insides. Then i wouldnt kill her but let her free as psychological trauma is more interesting than sheer physical torture.
>>
I wouldn't torture them, and it wouls be a short attractive female.

Honestly, I'd just talk to her, feed her whatever she wanted within reason. Play board games, do drugs and shit. I mean yeah I'd fuck her but I wouldn't make it worse than it had to be. I'd make sure she couldn't come escape but I'd pretty much give her the comforts of home. A lot of edgelords will probably start in with all the crazy shit they'd do but they would just end up killing them or bitching out. Where's the fun in that? I don't need to torture anyone; if anything I'd try getting her into Munchausen mode and see where that gets me.
>>
>>28827744
Oh I didn't read the more people part.

I would have 3: 18, 20 and 22
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28827066
A few thing I'd like to do
>Lock a super attention whore stacy into a sensory deprivation chamber or solitary confinement in the dark with a hidden camera in it and watch her slowly go insane for keks.
>Starve Chad (the one that treated me like shit, there were a few chill chads), make him lose a ton of muscle mass, horribly deform his face and body, emasculate him.
>Rape Stacy, fuck up her face real bad, chop off her tits, starve her and beat her, and then drive her insane via sensory deprivation methods I mentioned at the very top.
>Lock the two into a dark room forever.
>Kill a bitchy, slutty stacy by choking her to death with a spiked dildo while shoving cacti up her other holes and then skin her corpse.
>Try the treadmill of death with some normies where you lock them into a room where the floor is a perpetually running treadmill made out of a very course material and see them collapse out of exhaustion and get skinned.
>Dump bleach into a grill's pussy.

Now that's what I call kek worthy.
>>
File: zip ties.jpg (15 KB, 340x262) Image search: [Google]
zip ties.jpg
15 KB, 340x262
>>28827066
>I would find normie Chad.
>Cover my face and put pillows in my shirt to make myself look even fatter.
>I would take him in a completely unexpected attack and knock him out with noxious fumes.
>Put body in passenger seat.
>Double zip-tie him to a chair.
>Make sure he was comfortable.
>Force him to drink Earl Grey tea (Not too hot. I don't want him to get burned.
>I take an box knife and cut off his clothing except for his underwear.
>Put him and his chair in a cheap trailer and drive out.
>Give an anonymous tip from a prepaid phone where he is.
>Laugh when I know he will never be able to explain this one to his normie Chad friends.
>>
hello friendly van man
original;aoihgp;aiuegblevg
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 846x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 846x814
I don't think I would torture them much other than doing experiments. I'd also probably fuck the shit outta them 25/8 but that's about it.
>>
I just keep them tied for days and make them watch my day to day life, lived out inside a single room.
>>
>>28827744
You mean Stockholm. Not munchausen
>>
>>28827066
Pretty sure I'd capture a cute robot anon or a chad and force him to love me. I'd treat him lovingly and whenever he told me he wanted to go home I'd slap him really hard. Whenever he didn't eat my food I'd take a paddle and beat him. I'd give him baths and take really good care of him. Basically I'd only hurt him if he didn't obey. One day after he'd finally understood his place I'd take him to the aquarium, to the beach, to the library, cute couple places. If he decided to act up or tried to call for help I'd shock him with a choker or press myself against him, kiss him and let him feel the box cutter I have near his stomach.
I want to forcefully lose my virginity to him. Tie him up and turn him on by grinding, finally forcing him inside of me. If it's a robot, I'd force us to lose it together, but gently. I'd probably just tie him up and kiss him over and over till he submitted inside our cutely designed and locked room.
>>
>keep prisoner inside a pitch black room with no light except for a red glow from the infrared light of a cctv camera recording the inside of the room
>play a quiet high-pitched ringing noise inside the room
>watch them go insane
>release them into the world after many years of treatment to see what happens
>>
>>28827188
For you
original comment mr roboto
>>
Capture 6'4" attractive male. Have to keep him someplace isolated where I can hear the screams.

Cut penis off. Cut fingers off. Cut the ears off, shave the head, cut out his tongue. Slice off the nipples. Hope he lives through all of this. Stab his eyes out.

Smash his legs with a hammer, making sure he never walks again. Do the same to the elbow joint.

I'd like to let him live after this. So I'd probably also need medical knowledge to keep him from bleeding out.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 731x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 731x506
>>28827066
I wouldn't kidnap anyone in the first place, but I'll assume I lost total control of myself and when I came to, I had captured someone. If there was absolutely no chance of me being caught I would release them. If they would report me upon release, I'd kill them humanely and eat them. I've always wanted to try cannibalism anyway.
>>
>>28828870
I volunteer as tribute senpai
>>
File: 1459830998091.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459830998091.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>28829293
what the fuck man
I feel like eating is worse than rape and torture
>>
File: 1450142295017.png (367 KB, 637x595) Image search: [Google]
1450142295017.png
367 KB, 637x595
>>28829312
t-tfw nobody would actually willingly say this to me irl
>>
>you can have more people
>there's no limit
Every woman on earth arranged by virginity.
All non virgins get a shotgun up the snatch.
>>
God you people are fucked up. You are far worse on average than the worst users on /pol/. Sometimes I feel like I act retarded around girls, but then I read your guys' posts and I feel like Brad Pitt. You guys need some fucking help
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 750x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 750x287
>Waterboard someone with drano.
>weedwhacker on genitals
>give someone egregious amounts of haloperidol and chlorpromazine to induce dystonia (massive unnatural and uncomfortable contortions, in some cases people's toes lift up to what seem like 90 degree angles and they become practically locked in from muscle tension), pseudoparkinsonism (basically Parkinson's), and if we're lucky, NMS (basically the brain rejecting the drugs, massive fever, delirium, seizures, the like)
>Make them call their family member and say they're alright while I'm slowly sticking a knife up their ass. If they make a wimper or call for help, I hang up and fuck them with the knife.

I like the idea of being a slow clever torturer in theory but in practice is probably just beat the shit out of them with something blunt till they die because I'm angry and its cathartic.
>>
File: richard.png (89 KB, 539x571) Image search: [Google]
richard.png
89 KB, 539x571
>>28829508
>just beat the shit out of them with something blunt till they die because I'm angry and its cathartic.
Do you like to hurt people ?
>>
>>28827066
(This is a fictional post. Every written below is purely fantasy, as stated in the OP)
I would select a female for my torture, as my burning rage towards females would obviously make me pick so.
I would of course start off with slow, moderately painful methods. Slappings, beatings, small cuts and scraps. Nothing too extreme but something that will make them realize the gravity of the situation.
I would then begin to increase the torture as the time went on. After several hours, or perhaps even days of just beatings and whippings, I would move on to slow nail removable. With plyers, I would slowly, very slowly, remove the bitches finger nails, one by one. No breaks in between. As soon as one nail is yanked off, (which would hopefully last for at least 2 minutes,) I would then move on to the next. Every single finger and toe nail removed slowly and painfully.
After the nail removal, I would then go back to cutting. But this time, no easy slap on the wrist small cuts. Long, slow, painful slices with rusty, withered knives. I would begin on their chest and slice through her skin, slowly moving on to her breasts, stomach, and then eventually arms. Every cut is slow, precise, and purposely painful. I would make every cut last as long as possible, and never stop cutting.
After this, she would probably be near broken psychologically. This is where I then remove limbs. Each individual section of each finger, gone, slowly. Cut off as well with the rusty knife. One hand would be brutally butchered one hour, and the next the following hour.
Then comes the fun part I guess.
I would collect needles, very sharp needles, and jab them in hyper sensitive areas of the body. First the belly button. I would jab it and wiggle it around in there. Then I would stick it on her exposed finger/toenail flesh. For hours upon hours I would wiggle and twist, poke and jab the needle into her belly button and other sensitive areas.
Cont.
>>
>>28829423
Hey now, this is all hypothetical, it's just a chance to use imagination. Plus, there might be a psycho femanon posting in this thread to be the next Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka with.

It's all a fantasy you fucking nigger, stop being a buzz kill. None of us are gonna actually do shit. Believe it or not, you don't have to be a sociopath to be fascinated by homicide or have homicidal fantasies. 90% of people have homicidal ideation.
>>
>>28829644
Cont.
The finale would then involve a slow execution. I would set her on fire, and let her burn for just a few moments, then proceed to put out the fire with water and sand. And then after a few moments had passed again, maybe a dozen minutes or so, I would continue to set her on fire and put her out, several times over. The pain and horror of this alone would drive someone to insanity.
After doing this several times, I would tie whatever remained of her together, and insert her into a large oven, and bake her alive. Watching on the outside as her screams of slow agony bring me pleasure.

So yeah, that's what I would do I guess.
>>
>>28829393
I'm way too sub
>>
>>28829684
Solid first part but i dont know about if killing is really necessary. The biggest traumas are made by leaving victim alive and when she sees the wounds she remembers you.
>>
File: Stechender_Pepe.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Stechender_Pepe.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>28827066
I like this thread :3

Well, it would be a girl. A qt3.141 blonde beta-Stacy (or Stacylet, if you want), to be precise. Maybe a rich horsegirl or something like that.
I would wear a mask while beating and raping her, you know, the classic stuff. Then I would hang her up in the air with her arms tied and legs spread and leave her hanging while playing loud bi-neural waves in a loop. Every day or so I would then come into the room, without the mask, to clean and feed and caress her. Not too much, of course.
I would repeat this for about two or three months. I would then pull my mask of during the rape and she will see my face and feel terror and pain and disgust because she trusted me and so on and so on. You know, just some nice, classical psychological torture.
I will then proceed to give her meds that enhance her pain experiences (there are some pschopharmaceuticals which do stuff like that). And then I will insert needles in her body. First in the arms, then the feet, ten the toes, then under the finger nails. During all this, there will be some pauses of a few hours or so. But no regular schedule. We dont want her to count on us, dont we?
Hmm, I guess I will continue with the Dahmer method by putting some acid in her frontal lobe. Stripped from her humanity, the girl will now be nothing more than a brainless beats I can work on.
The exact methods I will use really dont matter to me that much. I will maybe go with the genital burning stuff from OP, maybe flaying, or punching nails into various bones. Or maybe more needles, who knows?
When she finally gives up (after 4 or 5 months or so) she will be no more than a soulles husk, a mere shadow of a human being. I would like that very much.
>>
>>28829741
Ah, true.
Perhaps after the first burning and putting out, I would knock her out, throw her in some random are and let her survive.
>>
>>28829508
*"I'd" not "is". I am not gonna murder or torture anyone NSA pls no party van.
I don't have to kidnap people to torture them, I do it with my very autistic presence.

>>28829589
I'm a sadist but I'm also moral so I'd never act on it because I've been physically attacked and assaulted a lot myself. Its both anger and sexual. I just jerk off to that scene in irreversible and go about my day. I would like to have a person consent to my sadism though.
>>
I'll stop you right there and just flat out say that I wouldn't kidnap anyone, so it isn't even a discussion.

I may be a robot, I may have the feels and the sadness, but I'm not bitter, I'm not hateful and I certainly am not capable of violence. The very fact that I suffer so much makes me empathetic to the suffering of others. Maybe that makes me different than the average jaded frogposter who idolizes the supreme gent, but that's the truth, I don't want to hurt anyone, I barely even have the energy for that shit anyways.
>>
>>28829773
>2016
>not being post-moral
>>
File: 1456421806824.png (151 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1456421806824.png
151 KB, 450x300
>>28829806
>Spotted the fucking normie.
Get the hell out you empathetic bastard.
>>
>>28829806
Dude, chill. None of us are gonna. thinking about killin animals always seems so cold and easy but it feels kinda emptying irl. (Or so I've heard)
>>
>>28829844
Srry m8
I don't have much empathy but I have some. If I could get rid of the rest, believe me I would. I'm not a cool limitless psychopath but rather an aloof, cynical, mean, uncaring retard.
>>
>>28829846

>You are a normie because it makes you sad to think about hirting other people.
As if I was supposed to comform to your shitty le epic robot memes that everything deserves your scorn as if everyone here was supposed to be Coldsteel the hedgeheg. Sometimes this board sounds more like a Deviantart gathering for Edgy Satan Sephiroth the Chaosedge than a place for people who have it rough to come to share feels.

I do admit that I haven't chosen my thread wisely to complain about edginess, but I just wanted to participate because I always hear a shitload of people here vent off their very relatable anger by dreams of violence, but despite everything, I don't feel any desire to hurt anyone. I mean, what's the point? Aside from self satisfaction, I don't see how it helps. Might as well smoke crack instead if you want some temporary bliss that can potentially ruin your life even more than it is already ruined.
>>
>>28827066
>Me? I've always wanted to put a curling iron in someone's ass and turn it on. I would be sure to gently put it there with lube so that there wouldn't be any pain from the insertion. I don't want them to feel any pain aside from the slowly rising heat from the iron. They get really, really hot.

Nice op
I would shove a glass ball into a vagina and then bash it with a baseball bat. All that shattered glass in the vagina would likely kill her though.
>>
>>28829658
I don't have homicidal tendencies you fucking retard, because I don't take joy in the suffering of others, like any normal person. Previous statement stands, /pol/ doesn't post this kinda shit, at worse they are racist, but at least they don't fantasize about torturing others.
>>
>>28830004
Thinking about killing people is that release. Are you not angry enough at society to go bananas with an AK even in fantasies? Then you are not a robot.
>>
>implying that's what I'll do
>implying I'm not gonna use a vibration gun of my own devising to shake things at exactly the frequency of police ocular fluid and cause cops to hallucinate that shit is haunted
>implying I'm not gonna turn my neighborhood into the Ghost District
you can keep your Dahmer shit, I'm the goddamn Mothman
>>
File: 1453136465898.png (8 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
1453136465898.png
8 KB, 215x255
>>28830085
Jesus christ you are such a flaming normie.
>"hurr durr killing and hurtin people is bad hurrr look at me and mah morals hurrr!"
piss off back to red.dit
>>
>>28827066
Beating a stacy to death with a bat in a locked room. Or tied to a chair with a bunch of tolls and shit for me to use.
>>
>>28830085
Okay well you're just a better person than most. Congratulations, the world will beat you up for it.

>Many people who have homicidal ideation do not commit homicide. 50-91% of people surveyed on university grounds in various places in the USA admit to having had a homicidal fantasy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homicidal_ideation
>>
>>28830085
do you play violent video games or watch violent films? and when you have to kill an enemy or when the protagonist kills someone do you stop playing/watching because you don't have homicidal tendencies?

what? that's different? how are video games and films and shitposting any different when it comes to violence?
>>
I want to fuck a woman to death and I want to choke a bitch with my cock continuing even after she vomits on me...but I can't even get into BDSM because:
>112 lbs
>no gf
>never been in the kink scene before
>live in parents' house
>VERY small penis (this would make choking a bitch difficult)
>NEET
>small town
>>
>>28827066
That would kill them in a matter of hours, trust me. I know all about the ass.

My favorite torture method aside from psychological torture would be hair pulling. Any hair that can be pulled, pull one strand at a time
>>
Introduce someone to 4Chan
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.