[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I got my life together over the last few years, and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Guys, I got my life together over the last few years, and have found a really incredible girl. Thanks for the feels over the years, r9k. I love you guys
>>
>>28826624

Congratulations on getting out without eating a barrel.

I can't wait for my 30th birthday lead dinner.
>>
Get ready for wishes of bad luck and their crab in the bucket mentality
>>
>>28826654
I was really close on several occasions, anon. I'm not going to try to give you any sappy life advice or any bullshit. I'll just say that I was really close a few times. Lay in the exit bag and pussied out, sobbing. That was four years ago. I'm happy now and have been for a while.
>>
>>28826659
Oh well, don't really care. I've been on the opposite end plenty of times before
>>
One self bump, then I'm gone
>>
How did your gf react when she found out you were and old virgin? What type of girl is she (normie, Stacey, "alt", etc)?
>>
>>28826624
Tell us how it happened or fuck off, normie.
>>
Congratulations

Now get the fuck off our board normalfag
>>
fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off
>>
>>28827429
I hooked up with lots of people in the half year following getting my life together. I had sex almost every day during that period. So when I met this girl it was natural. She doesn't know that I was a virgin not that long ago
>>
>>28827434
Nothing people haven't told you before. I started eating well, working out, pursued my studies, got decent jobs, meditated, read, worked on social skills, bought better clothes. There weren't really any tricks. I just did all the stuff other people on here have talked about
>>
>>28827554
Then how the fuck do you hook up with someone despite being a virgin? You have no prior experience, not to mention your stamina will probably be shit. I'm fairly certain that most girls can tell if you're sexually inexperienced.
>>
>>28827584
Yup, it was super cringy the first few times. The first time, I literally slid in and immediately ejaculated. Horrible horrible sex. She told her friends how bad I was. But so what? The point was I got laughed at for a while and then I got better. That's life. Now I have great sex
>>
>>28827584
Btw I hooked up with a few randoms and then had a regular fwb to 'practice' with, once I was less embarrassingly bad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.