[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't talk to a girl for more than a few minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: gun.gif (440 KB, 195x142) Image search: [Google]
gun.gif
440 KB, 195x142
>tfw can't talk to a girl for more than a few minutes without her trying to casually mention her boyfriend

Seriously just fuck my shit up
>>
Uh just don't tlk to girls with boyfriends
>>
>>28826434
Well I don't really have too many opportunities to do so, every girl I ever talk to has a boyfriend, or is just lying to get me to fuck off

Looks like opting out is the best option for me, not even a mgtow fag
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 200x185) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 200x185
>everytime you happen to look in her direction she looks creeped out and pissed off
>you try avoid looking at her at all costs but she stares at you all the time
>everytime she gets physically near you she gets creeped out and runs away even though you try your best not to acknowledge her
>>
>tfw not virgin and somewhat average looking with a couple minor defects
>tfw girls will flirt with me because its kind of difficult to figure out that I'm a sperg, kinda takes a while, I do a good job of covering it up
>girl gets attracted me but then I end up sperging out eventually

Every single time
>>
Where are all the posts like:

>talking to a girl
>GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE

r9k you have failed.
>>
File: Feels (478).jpg (69 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
Feels (478).jpg
69 KB, 600x597
>playing PS4
>talking and having fun
>guy invites girl into the party chat
>mute mic and never say anything
>yooo where'd anon go?
>girl: it says he's still in the party and he's playing, what the heck?
>>
>>28827318
That sucks anon, I would have just logged off tbqh

Nothing worse than a roastie joining and pandering for attention and in the process ruining fun gaming time with your bros
>>
>>28827437
To be fair she wasn't really like one of those "LIKE OMG TOTALLY GUYS XD GAMUR GURRRL" type chicks. It just made me feel nervous and I can't talk to girls aside from maybe text. Besides I just hate being around girls when there's guys around...most dudes turn into raging faggots and try their hardest to "impress" the chick, so I usually just try to distance myself from shit like that. It still felt bad though.
>>
>>28827528
I know what you but probably one your friends invited her because he's trying to make moves on her or something, so it just devolves into a raging sausage fest and the conversation changes up when she joined because that's how guys act when a vagina is around.

Just try and relax to talk to girls, imagine they are just a bro or something, or just remember there's no point of trying to impress them because you probably have no chance in the majority of situations, so just get better at talking to girls in a platonic way and try to work from there

It's super easy to talk to girls as friends but when the whole sexual seduction thing starts getting thrown around is when you need skills otherwise you will sperg hard and fuck your own shit up and end up humiliating yourself. OP here I would know
>>
>>28826394
>girl in my class gives me her number so she can tell me when study groups are meeting
>"Just so you know anon, I'm not hitting on you"
I get it, but it still feels bad.
>>
>>28827783
I fucking hate vapid cunts like that, they think they are so high and mighty that everyone they talk to is just going to be so infatuated with them and have to try and seduce them, because they believe they are god's gift to the world, and god forbid their valuable time can't be eaten up by any non-Chad having a normal conversation with them. Because "normal conversations" don't exist to these cunts so they are truly incapable of being able to hold them because usually someone else is directing the conversation (i.e. Chad) so they just sit back and play the part, which is all they know how do is just to dangle their vagina in front of someone so they will jump through many hoops to acquire it.

As if the cunt didn't already know that you knew that she wasn't hitting on you, but had to pour salt in the wound. I fucking hate people like that, I hope there's a special place in hell for them
>>
this kept happening to me, even when i had no intention of ever asking them out

i just avoid women now, i don't need to be constantly reminded i'm genetic garbage
>>
>>28828533
Right, no point in handing out free validation for repeated humiliation
>>
ITT people who don't know how to pass shit tests

every girl has a boyfriend, they always have a pool of multiple guys to choose from and they can sleep with any of them any time. every girl you talk to is like this. it only matters if shes been with her boyfriend for a long time. you can ask her how long they've been together. unless her answer is more than 3 years you have a pretty good chance that she'll cheat on him with you if you're just looking to hook up. there's also a chance that her boyfriend is just being a fucking wimp the past few days and she's getting bored and wants to sleep with another guy.

with your guy's attitude you'll never have a chance either way. you're really underestimating how difficult it is and how much you have to harden yourself. for all your big misanthropic, misogynistic talk, you guys don't know how to totally be an ice cold pimp and cut off all emotions. start learning now. be a remorseless douchebag asshole.
>>
>>28826394
They're being polite and letting you know not to waste time pursuing them. They could string you along and cultivate you as an orbiter or a fallback, but they respect you too much to do that. If only every woman could be so direct.
>>
>>28829608
I've had a girl tell me she has a bf, then start complaining about him a few days later, start flirting back and forth because they like the attention, and then just cut it off once they get over the little argument they had with their bf, they knew they weren't gonna leave the whole time, they were just toying with the idea and enjoying that someone is actually paying attention to what they are saying unlike their current d bag bf

And I am pretty cynical and heartless, not like I really value these girls, and if Chad hears she has a bf and still makes moves on her he probably has a decent shot, but a robot or cyborg has absolutely no chance for breaking up the relationship and then someone working his way into with the girl. That skill level is reserved for Chad's only, robots need to be in the right place at the right time with the right girl, all the stars must align
>>
>>28829805
>>28829540

Its a hard pill to swallow that no girl is ever truly single. They always got as many options as possible and wait to make the perfect choice. Sucks man..
>>
>>28829848
I know this man, I've been around long enough, I get out and about. But when a girl keeps mentioning her bf, that is just taken as a sign of "im not interested" and to get me to stop hitting on her. Or if you really wanna believe a crazy delusion just think she told you about her bf in seeing how you would react to it and if you can prove that you can do better than her current bf

I hate how girls have those little 2-3 week window of opportunities for potential relationships then after they find the guy they like they just stick with him for a while, then get sick of him, break up and repeat the cycle. It literally is all about being around the girl at the right time and having some kind of connection with her.

You can have a connection with a girl who has a bf, and she knows that, and you both can tell there is a connection, but its not really strong enough or solid enough at the point where she is gonna leave her bf unless there was some heavy persuasion by the guy pursuing and he actually had a reason to believe he get this chick and keep her away from her old bf. This shit is just way too complicated for me to deal with.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.