[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is left that is worth saving in western society? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What is left that is worth saving in western society? It's 99 percent degenerate at this point.
>>
>>28826281
Wasn't hunter a member of a necro-pedophile cult?
>>
>>28826389

Maybe. I just got it off Google images when I googled "degenerate". Everyone is degenerate.
>>
File: tumblr_o2g46oRHoZ1s3a3bno1_1280.jpg (369 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2g46oRHoZ1s3a3bno1_1280.jpg
369 KB, 1280x853
>>28826389
Yeah, he was also addicted to (nearly) every drug known to fucking man and was a huge degenerate.

>>28826423
Fuck-tarded and ironic.
>>
>>28826884

Just because some random guy is degenerate, doesn't mean everyone else's degeneracy is fine.
>>
>>28826281
>degenerate
Into the fucking trash it goes
You're not the fucking arbiter of human morality, sitting atop a mountain saying what is good and not, you are one minuscule rat amongst 7 billion, shut the fuck up
>>
File: little boat.jpg (334 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
little boat.jpg
334 KB, 700x700
>>28826965
>random
Go watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
The man was so degenerate, a bio-film starring Johnny Depp was made about his life.
>>
>>28826884
>>28827158
Lil Boat is the greatest rapper of all time
>>
You are all retards sputtering out buzzwords. Hunter s thompson was a god compared to all of you. It baffles me how easily pol falls into doublethink
>>
>>28827158
Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson is a documentary explaining a lot more.
>>
>>28827181
Hands down family.
>>
>>28827221
>Implying any of us are pretending to be better than Hunter S. Thompson

I actually wanted to be him for a little while, but he was still a major degenerate. Doesn't mean we can't respect him or anything, it's just the truth.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (195 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
195 KB, 640x480
>>28827044

>Into the fucking trash it goes

>You're not the fucking arbiter of human morality, sitting atop a mountain saying what is good and not, you are one minuscule rat amongst 7 billion, shut the fuck up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.