[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAh 2AiTKuuU thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: nevergiveup.jpg (190 KB, 374x659) Image search: [Google]
nevergiveup.jpg
190 KB, 374x659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAh2AiTKuuU

thoughts?
>>
she doesn't seem to hate it

perplexing.
>>
>>28826338

She likes the attention but is disgusted by the fat manlet virgin giving it.
>>
>>28826257
Chad gets rekt by typical roastie
Quite funny desu
>>
>>28826653
>Chad
kill yourself m8
>>
>>28826778
Only chads go to these kind of degenerate shitfests, so yes, he is a chad and its nice seeing him get btfo at those stupid fucking parties
>>
>>28826653
>chad
Fucking kek m8
More like a lost robot who took advise from r9k
>>
>>28826805
Chad doesn't get rejected though. This guy is a normie beta.
>>
>>28826778
>>28826845
>>28826859
I suppose you guys are right, not really a chad when he gets rejected that bad.
Either way its entertaining to see at least somewhat of a normie get fucked
>>
He never grabs with any sort of confidence. He touches her ass and around her vagina, but it's a limp, soft, dead fish touch. Worst of both worlds.
>>
This was so painful to watch.
>>
>>28826805
bruh you wish you could be part of these kinds of degenerate shit fests. instead you waste your time rotting in your basement and shitposting on the internet day in and day out.
>>
If we all did this women would have more modesty.
>>
>>28826257
Yeah he showed no signs of confidence. I do admire his persistence, but to women that kind of persistence is viewed as negative.

He also is shorter than her...

When will they learn
>>
you just need da confidens brah xDDDD
>>
>>28826257
Cringey as fuck fampai.
>>
>>28826914
Surely you've heard the term failed normie before. This is what they're talking about. The social climate is a rigged game for a loser, and the ones that try are going to face constant rejection. At best, a failed normie will be tolerated. They can stick around, but no one actually cares if they do. No one actually cares about them at all.
>>
>>28828993
Fuck... now I know what I am.
>>
>>28826257
>be normie but not chad 10/10
>maybe if i grab her ass in front of 100 people without ever having talked to her she will fuck me!
>hmm, let me try again
>again
>again
>and again

all i can do is reeeee
>>
>>28829090
If you really wanna have fun, try not contacting anyone first and see how long it takes for you to be invited anywhere. The real surprise is when you hit the 6 month mark and not a single person has noticed or cared. When you run into them in public they make a big show of "dude where've you been?!?!?! Everyone has been looking for you! We thought you died lmao!" But they aren't being genuine. If you're truly valued, people will try contacting you. I think this is why I eventually just dropped out of the social game entirely.
>>
>>28829182
IKTF. Was working in a factory and realised nobody had spoken to me for 6 months.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.