[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here in the army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (55 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 472x472
i want to join but i can only do 30 pushups/situps and can only run a half mile right now and it takes me around 4:30 to do that. and bct seems fun in some parts but being yelled at and smoked seems god awful, how bad is basic and do i have a chance?
>>
>>28825784
Start by watching a little less TV.
>>
>>28825784
Go for it. Really. They will whip you into shape
>>
>>28826223
the thing is though, to even get in tou have to be able to do 13 push ups, 17 situps and run an 8:30 mile. i xanbot dobthe mile yet :/
>>
>>28826341
You've already got the first two and the mile isn't too hard if you've already got the half
>>
there are so many fat people in the army thy will let you join in fear of hurting your feelings
>>
Well OP do you want to do active, reserves or guard? What MOS are you considering. I'd suggest not going active as a cook or supply bitch just to "be in the army". To answer your original question basic is more boring than anything
>>
At this point the thought of killing sandniggers in the upcoming race war is the only thing that motivates me.
>>
what are the comfiest forces?

i'm thinking it'd be the navy
>>
How much power do officers have over enlisted men? I might want to do r.o.t.c
>>
>>28826608
I'm at an army post with all military branches stationed at it and navy is easily the most relaxed. They're all fat as fuck
>>
>>28826341
You don't actually have to meet those standards to join. I just went through basic a few months ago. One girl couldn't do A sit up or push up. a lot of people ran sub 20 minute 2 miles. They will put you in shape if you work hard in basic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.