[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my gf is hanging out with her ex boyfriend She said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1323297323574.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1323297323574.png
39 KB, 645x773
>tfw my gf is hanging out with her ex boyfriend

She said that they are just friends. I think i'm losing my mind robots.

I finally got a girlfriend and I don't wanna be the clingy jealous kind.

How can I make her stop without coming off as an insecure faggot?
>>
she's banging him, just so you know

so either
a) put up with her cheating on you like a bitch
or
b) dump her skank ass

theres no in between. there's no reason any person in any relationship hangs out with ex's as "friends".
>>
You don't.

You talk to her openly, adress the issue, speak your mind out. Be calm, be well worded, be stern.

There are two ways this'll go.
1) She understands, agrees, all is k
2) She doesn't, in which case she belongs in the trash. As surely, you cannot see yourself spending your life with such a person, so why waste time.

Either way, it'll be fast.
>>
>>28825515
>my gf is hanging out with her ex boyfriend
lol tell her this is not okay with you or it's over.
She's fucking him.
Are you fucking her? You could be a betabux cuck after all.
>>
>>28825515
Beat her she will love you more than that faggot afterwards trust me.
>>
they probably hugged for a few seconds too long
i wouldn't worry about it though
>>
Give me a C
>>
Give me a U
>>
>>28826206
Give me a P
>>
>>28826318
Give me another P
>>
>>28825587
>>28826037
It's true. It happened to me. Don't listen when she says they're just friends now.
>>
>>28825515
>clingy jealous kind
>not cool with her hanging out with her ex
????????????

just tell her not to. wow that was hard, you dumb cuck.
>>
>>28825515
take her to a water park or something. women are like children. You just have to be more entertaining than her ex.
>>
>>28825515
She's very probably not cheating on you, but they're almost certainly hugging a lot, she's leaning her head on his shoulder... hell, maybe they're even holding hands. The appropriate response is for you to act this way with girls you know in front of your girlfriend, or be an adult and mention to her that it makes you feel slightly uncomfortable and open up a dialogue.
>>
How old are you? How old is she?

Basically he still wants to fuck her. For sure. If she's like 25 she might say something along the lines of "I just trust him. We spent so much time together, i dont want to just stop being his friend. We became such close friends"

They might not be fucking... yet... but He will try and split you two up. He's probably jealous and is constantly trying to one up you.

I wouldn't trust that shit. But then again I don't give a damn about having a girlfriend anymore. Had one, she was a cheating slut.
>>
File: emotionalperiodgirl.jpg (14 KB, 309x272) Image search: [Google]
emotionalperiodgirl.jpg
14 KB, 309x272
Break the fuck up with her. It means she isnt interested in you, and she is looking for another guy because you are "boring" or not good enough with her. what I would suggest is you get back at her by drugging her and raping her and leaving her on the side of the highway stripped and I assure you will have a good laugh as she tries to figure out her way home or as she gets picked up by a stranger
>>
>>28825515
time to break up, op. she's either dumb or disloyal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.