[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this in the mail A-are they gonna come and get me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: webcam-toy-photo11.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo11.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
Just got this in the mail

A-are they gonna come and get me?
>>
>>28825309
No. It's been closed because you have no money. Read the fucking letter.

It does sound like your overdrawn account gets sent to collections agencies though. They will send letters and call you. They might even send someone, but probably not since it is only $200.
>>
Just ignore it, it's what I did when the bank fucked me on overdraft fees and closed my account when I refused to put any more money in.
I just use a reloadable prepaid debit card now
>>
>>28825460
>They might even send someone

they're gonna fucking get me!

I don't have any weeb weapons, what do I do?!
>>
>>28825578
Get yourself a chinese sword, FAST
>>
>>28825782
I have kitchen knives, those should work fine

Ill just pull a "hallo? nu-no english pls"
>>
>>28825578
Someone will just knock on your door and ask that you pay it. Nothing else

If anything they won't do that, $200 is small cash for them
>>
>>28825309
It will go on your credit rating. Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal, nobody in our generation is able to get a loan or mortgage anyways, those things are for baby boomers.
>>
>>28826164
I already have to turn my phone off when I wanna go to sleep cause wells and xfinity call at like 10:30 to ask about it

this sounds awful, theyre gonna wake me up
>>
>>28825309
How long was your account overdrawn before they sent you the notice?
>>
>>28826264
Ask you provider to block the number, drop Comcast asap, they are horrible. When they come to your house say "sorry he doesn't live here, you have the wrong address"

Why can't you pay your bills? Bad luck or do you not have a job?
>>
>>28825309
It's great to know that I'm not the only other person here that fuck up and spent over the limit. I owe chase 220 and PayPal 70, but currently have no job and no other income. Plan on commiting suicide soon.
>>
>>28826335
like 2 months, theyve sent multiple this one just says they killed my account

>>28826339
my workers auth card expired so they layed me off and then my bills just kept piling up

its been 3 months and my new one still hasnt came in
>>
>>28826513
Call and explain about the card. Can you not get a new job?
>>
>>28826569
not legally until the new card gets here, but when it does I can just get my old job back quick

the shit takes WAY too long to process
>>
>>28826628
What country anon? Can you explain what the card is please?
>>
>>28826644
US, since Im not a citizen I need to apply for this periodically so I can work
>>
I've missed two months payments and the bank started calling me. I owe them like $700 on a credit card since I quit my job and kept buying beer and tendies like an idiot. Now yesterday I got another job though so it'll be all fine. I'll just give them some monies to shut them up.
>>
>>28826671
What country are you from?
The only thing you can do is bitch to whatever office and hope you get it, but do be polite.

Sux desu senpai, but not much you can do.
>>
>>28826779
parents brought me from mexico when I was 4

and yeah this shit sucks I just put up with these calls n shit till Im finally able to work again, its only 2 weeks of work to pay all of it off so it isnt that bad
>>
>>28826816
How the hell are you not a citizen yet? That doesn't even make sense. Hurry up and become a citizen
>>
>>28826852
I need money to apply, but I wanna move out first
>>
>>28827078
If worry about getting citizenship before moving out if I were you.
>>
>>28827304
nah dude once I get my card, two weeks of work to pay off my debts, then two more for the down payment and I can finally have a nice sense of independence, THEN ill be living with a friend who knows about how to get citizenship so he'll be able to help me
>>
>>28827374
Make sure you get all of your debts in order, espceially any due/unfiled taxes, before you apply for citizenship anon,

Good luck with moving out, it can be really liberating.
>>
>>28827465
yeah man its gonna be sweet, also the first time I went in for my tax return I got like a solid 200 bucks that helped me during this, I just need a way to get me through this last month to get my card and Im home free
>>
>>28827374
Makes sense. But if you're a citizen, you don't have to worry about the card, so get your citizenship asap

Wish you luck mexibro
>>
File: 1463277357439.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463277357439.png
202 KB, 500x500
>>28825309
>>28825309

Take them up on their offer for relay service
>>
>>28826221
>. It's not a big deal
It's a big deal.

You sound foolish.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.