[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just showed my sister and mom this picture and when I said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1464035399793.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1302) Image search: [Google]
1464035399793.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1302
I just showed my sister and mom this picture and when I said that I would not take care of someone else's child because it's not my responsibility and I'm not going to cluck myself they got angry and Furious calling me a monster and what not.

>SO IF SOMEONE WANTED TO DATE MOM THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CUS SHE HAS KIDS?!?!

>me- well mom doesn't have BABIES anymore!

She litteretly called me a monster for not clucking myself.

They just want to do everything that will benefit themselves and if you disagree and help yourself you are a monster.

>BTW Pol fuck off this is about not taking care of a random babie, not about color of skin.
>>
>>28825222
Why is this woman holding a huge turd?

I'm not even /pol/, but just had to.
>>
>>28825222

>btw guys I'm totally not racist le pol boogeyman

Not quite there yet OP
>>
>>28825222
>disapproving dog

>"you know if you didn't feed me I would gtfo from your dumb ass""I only have to tolerate 7 more years"
>>
desu if there weren't a risk of having to pay child support for someone else's kid after you break up, which there is in real life, I wouldn't mind.

I like babies, but I don't like the commitment of 18+ years. Date a girl with a baby, hang out with the baby for a few years until it gets old and boring and/or I get sick of the girl, then move on. But stepparents can be forced to pay child support these days so I guess it's just a pipe dream.
>>
>being honest with women
>>
if i'm going to put the time money and effort into raising a kid you better fucking believe it'll be my own
>>
>>28825222
Plot twist:

The dog is the father
>>
>>28825222
That's a nice doggo.
>>
File: 1447159849843.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447159849843.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
>>28825222

Why would a man who has done everything in his life to achieve settle for an ugly whore like that with a chimpanze in the mix? I'm sorry but I refuse to believe that picture is real or is an actual couple. There is no fucking way. She isn't even hot. There is literally nothing worth sticking around for with her. Ugly, looks like a man, fucked by some nigger ape. Take the dog and leave. Simple as that. Any white woman who has slept with a nigger is no longer accepted by our race.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.