[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin Walk tips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-2808611785027775974.jpg (774 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2808611785027775974.jpg
774 KB, 1440x2560
tfw I do the virgin walk

How do I correct this? Women have been laughing at me left and right in public, and it doesn't help that they also think I'm ugly. Normally they would leave me alone for simply being ugly, but by doing the virgin walk in conjuction with the act of being visually unappealing, I've sealed my fate.

jdimsa
>>
>>28825013
You look like a shit skin drake
>>
>>28825041
that's not even a bad thing
women cream themselves over drake

but basically just change your posture. straighten your back and you'll start to walk normal. i used to do that too then i started lifting and working on my legs/back muscles and correcting my posture.
>>
The fuck is a virgin walk?
>>
>>28825041
I don't understand this meme. Mind pointing out some of the facial feautures we share? Also, what do you mean by "shitskin"? That seems to imply that you don't view Drake as one as well. I thought it was a catchall term for anyone who wasn't white. But seeing as I'm also half white and half black, I don't really understand what you're seperating us by.

>>28825099
I thought my posture was fine, and I already lift. But women laugh and whisper, "Is he doing the virgin walk?" whenever I walk past.
>>
>>28825127
You see, I'm also wondering the same thing.
>>
>virgin walk
This can't be real
>>
>>28825127
>>28825207
See, that's what i'm trying to figure out as well

>>28825683
It is i'm afraid, and i don't understand what it is
>>
>>28825127
>>28825127
like an awkward walk i would guess
>>
>>28825013
Hands out of pockets
Not overly fast
Head up
Try to master the look on your face of comfortable indifference
>>
>>28825127
I walk around differently when I'm relaxed versus when I'm tense.
Am usually tense and awkward 24/7 so I suppose walking unaloof without swagger signifies you're a virgin.
>>
>>28825772
Fuck, wow, I actually do all of that shit.
I'll try to stop.
>>
>virgin walk

There's literally no such thing.
>>
Hands in pockets isn't so bad, but fix your posture and never look downwards.
>>
>>28825916
There is, but the virgin walk is the same as normie walk because virgins walk the fucking same as other people.
>>
>>28825995
OP here, I always look down because I'm afraid that other people might look at me if I have my eyes visible.
>>
>virgin walk
I love this meme desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.