[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mercy Kill ALL manlets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
1 Around a hot tall guy, you get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that you will tower over him!

2 They are born knowing how to pick you up and throw you on a bed :p

3 When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.

4 You feel safe when they hug you, and your height matches theirs in such a way that your ear hits their heart and you can hear it beat.

5 When they hug you from behind they can rest their chin on your head and grab you, causing you to melt a little bit inside.

6 You can turn their sweaters and shirts into dresses. Just throw on some pumps and hit the club, gurl!

7 Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for you, and when they do you can stare at them and watch as their muscles flex.

8 All tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch, meaning their legs are spread open kind of and just yessss.

9 Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind. Plus it's really cute when they roll their pants up to show some of their socks, a look that only tall people can pull off effectively!

10 They have healthy genes.

11 You will never have to wear kitten heels/ be conscious about your shoe choice/worry about looking taller than your man.

12 People who love tall guys know that the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because you have to look up at him and just omg.

14 Sometimes a hot guy is so tall that holding his hand is awkward so you hold his bicep instead, which is just as good!

15 Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything but will use his domineering height to comb through the crowd to make sure you get to see, too.

20 When you share a bed with a hot tall guy at night it's easier to get into his little nook.
>>
Manlets btfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Mercy kill me too whilst you're at it
>>
whats the cut off?
im 5'7
>>
>>28824450
5'9.5 and no that's not my height
>>
I get to enjoy the fruits of life without any responsibilities though. No on expects anything out of me, I've lost all desire to date, have sex, marry, have kids, etc. I get to do what I want, when I want and no one can tell me otherwise.

Seriously, if you stop giving a fuck and pretend that lanklets and women don't exist (or least stop paying them attention/caring what they say) life can be pretty sweet.
>>
>>28824488
this, ive lost all will to achieve a married life and surpassing expectations of the norm.
I just wanna live life doing what I want.
>>
>>28824488
>Seriously, if you stop giving a fuck and pretend that lanklets and women don't exist (or least stop paying them attention/caring what they say) life can be pretty sweet.
>Seriously

Seriously this un-ironic.
Seriously this autismo.
Godspeed robot.
>>
>>28824483
so over 80% of all humans are out?
>>
>>28824526
What am I supposed to do, complain about shit that I can't change? All I can say is that with most manlets, the problem isn't them but how society perceives them. Unfortunately, there's no way to change how society thinks such the jews have done a good job pushing the "tall, dark and handsome" envelope, so what's the point in trying? Women are worthless outside of sex and let lanklets do all the heavy work. I get to enjoy my life responsibility free.
>>
File: IMG_5081.png (2 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5081.png
2 MB, 2208x1242
>>28824536
yes.

just how new are you here?

80-20 paretto rule.

In chimps the top 20% reproduce 7x more often than the bottom 80%. the bottom 40% almost never reproduce.

This is how we evolved man women want that top 20% semen.
>>
>>28824450
5'8 here

If you're not AT LEAST 5'10 you should kill yourself because nobody will ever take you seriously. I'd kill myself but I'm too much of a pussy, comes with being a manlet.
>>
File: Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg (14 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
Can We Fix It No It's Fucked.jpg
14 KB, 391x366
>2 They are born knowing how to pick you up and throw you on a bed :p

I am walking evidence that this isn't true.
>>
>>28824369
FUCK I love being 6'4 girls always approach me and compliment me on my height. I ended up dating 4 girls who approached me complimenting my height.
>>
>>28824575
He's just jealous that you are enlightened and he is not.
>>
>>28824369

This whole manlet bashing gets ridiculous. Not one myself(I think atleast? Is 185cm manlet?), but what the fuck? I really do not notice height having any role in anything. Am I just too much of a priviledged shitlord to notice how manlets get different treatment?
I honestly think that the average short male gets fucked over by his own expectations more than anything.
This cunt is even emphasizing hot and muscular, tall is not even nearly the only filter here.
Stop falling for this shit, the only manlets anybody hates are the ones who are self-conscious as fuck an overcompensate.
>>
1. Even with heels everyone is taller than me and why does it matter

2.tall guy dosn't = strength I can do that to other women

3.fuck you I make myself feel safe

4.& 5 That's retarded

6. So your a who're

7....you're so dumb you can't problem solve how to reach things

8 & 9. Wtf is this shit

10 Goddamn you really are dumb

11. You will never know the real meaning of love or feel that true joy because objects are more important to you

12 & 14 wtf is this shit oh yeah and now i know you're a jelly brain can't even count to13 properly

15 Learn to fend for yourself you'll need it when you lose your youth and good looks

20 Fuck can't even count to 20
>>
File: 1464131274099.jpg (51 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
1464131274099.jpg
51 KB, 340x500
>>28824450
6'1 dawg tbo
>>
>>28824369

I'm a 5'6 white guy. 25 and KHV. No woman could ever love a manlet. All women prefer a tall guy over a short guy. They'd rather be a tall man's Tuesday night than be a short guys love of his life.

I plan on killing myself.
>>
>>28824775
You don't notice it because you're not a manlet yourself. Manlets are seen and treated differently. You can still get with girls as a manlet, but 99% of guys will NEVER respect you. At least with dick size you can hide it, can't hide being short.
>>
>>28824369
manlet start at 5'6.
from 5'6 to 5'9 you're just a short guy.
from 5'10 to 6'1, you're average. you will not have problems with 99% of women because of your height.
>>
>>28824719
Start lifting then lankey
>>
>>28824604
40% of men reproduce
the bottom 60% never ever reproduce
14% of men aged 20-24 are virgins

These stats don't show the 80/20 rule like you say
>>
>>28824722
>wanting to be with someone that superficial
wew lad, no wonder they ended.
>>
>Women always complain that heels are uncomfortable
>Throw a fit when they have to wear it for work or social events
>Apparently they're super important and they MUST wear them

I just don't get it robots

Also fuck disappearing captachas
>>
>>28824369
>3 When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.
If you're lanky as fuck people aren't intimidated.
>7 Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for you, and when they do you can stare at them and watch as their muscles flex.
This is telling. She is talking as if ALL tall men are ripped. When she says "tall guys" you can safely assume she means "tall, built guys with perfect facial symetry and a hairline that hasn't budged since 17".
>8 All tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch, meaning their legs are spread open kind of and just yessss.
I have back issues, as due most tall guys, because the world is built for 5'7". You think it's cute, but it's actually really shitty.
>9 Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind.
Bull-fucking-shit. Almost all pants that fit my legs and shirts that fit my arms are made for fat people, and therefore baggy as fuck. I have to go out of my way to find clothes that actually fit my proportions.
>10 They have healthy genes.
This one is so retarded I shouldn't even respond to it. My height doesn't seem to have had any affect on my shitty teeth enamel and my inability to grow a beard. How odd, it's almost like height and other attributes are seperate things.

1/2
>>
>>28824870
>a short guy

i.e. a manlet lmao

professional tip: if you need the prefix "short" or any synonym to describe a man, he is a manlet
>>
>>28824870
Doesn't matter the semantics. If you're below 5'10 you are seen as a living joke.
>>
>>28824925

>11 You will never have to wear kitten heels/ be conscious about your shoe choice/worry about looking taller than your man.
You could just, you know, not wear heels? They're awful for your ankles anyway.
>12 People who love tall guys know that the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because you have to look up at him and just omg.
I'm going to be completely honest: I can't understand what she's saying here. Presumably something stupid.
>14 Sometimes a hot guy is so tall that holding his hand is awkward so you hold his bicep instead, which is just as good!
.......what? His bicep is going to be farther up than his hand. Am I reading this wrong?
>15 Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything
Alright, this one is actually true.

t. a 6'2" cyborg

2/2
>>
File: bart.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
461 KB, 500x470
>all bodies are beautiful!
>#honormycurves #effyourbeautystandards
>stretchmarks are nothing to be ashamed of! big boobs, small boobs, saggy boobs are all good boobs!
>roastie vaginas are amazing! innie vaginas are amazing!
>you're all beautiful flawless 10/10s
>wait, you're not over 6ft? unlike women's physical flaws which can usually be changed through losing weight/exercising/breast implants/labiaplasty?
>UHH, FUCK OFF/ignored and invisible in the eyes of most women
>>
File: shaq-yao-ming.jpg (101 KB, 900x901) Image search: [Google]
shaq-yao-ming.jpg
101 KB, 900x901
>>28824845
Yao dwarfs shaq and shaqs 7'1
>>
>>28824888

So much better.
Not even that guy, but you are surely a delusional fuck.

A few years ago, if someone wanted to come on /r9k/ and talk about how robot misogyny is terrible, they'd deny any sort of a 'rule', but now that robot misogyny is being assimilated by you retards, its much more acceptable to say 'well hang on a second, its only sixty percent of men who are exploited by society and die without having reproduced! Ha!'
>>
>>28824960

When they say shit like that, they mean women. It's why you never see anyone argue that fat men are attractive too. But all men have to accept fat 2/10s as beautiful or else you're a fucking pig misogynist. But then those obese 2/10s won't even give the time of day to any man below 7/10.
>>
Daily reminder that women are worthless parasites and you shouldn't get upset when they don't pay attention to you.
>>
>>28825049
>women
Men hate manlets the most.
>>
>>28824898
Relations ships end but since you are a manlet you wouldn't know anything about that. "But I have a 5'6 friend that fucks a different girl everyday" you manlets are so pathetic you have to create imaginary people to make you feel less inferior.
Manlets are a waste of food and air for superior tallgods you little manlets will NEVER see the wonder and excitement that lights up a women's face when they have to look directly up to see your face. They get wet and start blushing the second they look at you tallgods are superior beings and you are merely the unwanted slave class.
>>
File: Dumb_Whore.png (201 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Dumb_Whore.png
201 KB, 800x800
>>28824369
My wife can wear my shirts as dresses just because I'm fat. Does that make fat men attractive too?

Also if you're at a concert and he doesn't put you on his shoulders then maybe you should be less fat.
>>
>>28825011
Such is life in the current year anon, such is life
>>
>>28825073
[citation needed]

No seriously, I'm around men more than women and I've never been mistreated because of my height before, and I'm an actual manlet 5'4. It's kinda moot though, since I don't show respect to people who don't show me respect.
>>
>>28825137
I'm 5'8 and get along with women just fine. I've found that despite what r9k says, if you're just slightly taller than a woman, most of the time they dont give a shit. It's always men who insult me or joke about my height.
>>
>>28825173
I've never been insulted because of my height, which has honestly always surprised me. I don't waste my time hanging out with women since they don't have anything to offer me.
>>
>>28824986
damn, it's such a shame Yao never won a ring
>>
The manlet meme is chiefly perpetuated by tall angry virgins that have absolutely nothing going for them but their height. It's the same as "superior white race" Stormnerds and "muh dick" dindus.
>>
>>28824369
6"4 master race here and i hate short girls. I only seek 5"10 to 6"1 girls, i aint altering my life for no womanlet. Short girls seeking tall men can go to hell
>>
File: 1377983287076.jpg (31 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1377983287076.jpg
31 KB, 352x240
>>28825173
Weird... because I'm an adult and haven't heard anyone being insulted about their height since highschool.

5'11" "manelet"
>>
>>28825202
I've only had it happen a few times in my entire life but when someone wants to insult you it's just the easiest thing to insult.
>>
>>28825233
You know what, short girls in general can fuck off, i hate them all
>>
>>28825007
>well hang on a second, its only sixty percent of men who are exploited by society and die without having reproduced! Ha!

So now we're just taking an argument, imagining the most retarded and misconstrued way that it could be both applied and delivered, then just arguing against that, wonderful

>robot misogyny is being assimilated by you retards

What the fuck is wrong with you

>its much more acceptable to say

to say "you're telling me that 80% of men aren't getting any yet only 14% of men haven't had sex, you're telling me that women reproduce with the top 20% of men yet 40% of all men in recorded history have reproduced"

I never made a comment about it not being bad, I never said anyone was or wasn't being exploited, those are all your words buddy.
Try harder
>>
>>28825233
6'5" here bro, I feel you, I only like tall lanky girls
>>
>>28824369
>i shape my preferences around my fashion accessories

if anyone still buys into the idea that women aren't the more shallow sex, they're retarded.
>>
>>28825086
you sound butthurt lankyy
>>
>>28825244
>Implying 5'11 is manlet
Fuck off, you're average
>>
I'm 5'6 and never had a problem with my height. I mean, I'm still a KHV, but it's not because of my height. And I was never bullied for being short because I'm stocky and look muscular as fuck and I have a funny personality.

But I guess women will never ever love a short guy. My ugly friends all have had tons of gfs while I never held hands and they are taller than me. Guess it really is true.

I'm okay with it. Women either deserve better than me or deserve worse. I hope you all enjoy your lives and families. I'll work and pay taxes to support your families and live alone.
>>
>>28825260
Yesssss brother, Im into those lanky athletic girls
>>
>>28825246
Pretty pathetic if you ask me, but whatever. I honestly stopped caring about it. My biggest grip was about not getting paid as much as my taller counterparts, but I found out my state (Minnesota) had a law against that happening. ;^)

>>28825257
>implying
women in general are shit
>>
>>28825202
not him but I've only been insulted for my height by what I'd qualify as ugly men or not mentally stable, no one else I know has ever cracked a joke about or point out my height, but then again they're not assholes and enjoy my presence.
>>
File: 1365799634899.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1365799634899.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>28825270
I thought 6 was the shortest you could be. Whatever mang. I accept you for you man, continue being a bro.
>>
>>28824927
i disagree, short guys, altho have a harder time can still pull women because they're still taller than most of them.

a manlet is someone that is average women height, thats pretty much a death sentence.
50% of women will be taller than you, the rest will be about your height or slightly shorter wont bother looking at you
>>
6'3 here
But i am Dutch so I am pretty average
>>
>>28825306
>women in general are shit

Yeahhh but im not gay so im stuck
>>
>tfw 5'10"
>I will be "almost tall"

I'm gonna die alone anyway, height aside.
>>
>>28824928
it really depends wich country.
a 5'10 guy will do fine in most countries except northern European maybe.
>>
>>28825346
5'10 will get the job done, youre good m8
>>
>>28824369
Well Im 5ft4 and currently dating a girl whos 5ft9.
>>
>>28825346
>Short people always die alone
>Short people also live longer
Life is cruel
>>
Notice she made sure to mention "hot tall guy" a lot though. If you're ugly, you're still fucked. I'm 6'3 and also KHV.

Also wondering why girls decided to make lists like this. What's the point. Who does this benefit or inform. So stupid.
>>
>>28825381
5'10 is fine, BELOW 5'10 is suicide tier.

>>28825387
Have fun when she cucks you with 6'4 Chad
>>
>>28825331
Don't worry, there are other respectable ways of getting sex no questions asked. If you know what I mean ;^)

>>28825394
Propaganda for other retards to buy into
>>
>>28825394

It's not to benefit anyone, it's to demoralize average guys.
>>
>>28825382
thanks man
>>28825388
yes, tho I am taller than 2/3 of men where I live (Canada), at least I made it to barely above average. parents are 5'7 and 5'0.5" respectively
>>
File: 2.jpg (38 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
38 KB, 604x604
>>28825260
here bro have some lanky qts
>>
File: 3.jpg (60 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
60 KB, 540x540
>>28825298
you too, here's a nice lanky qt
>>
>>28825412
5'10 sounds pretty short in the nordic countries, and being that height in the netherlands is like being 5'7
>>
>>28825394
chicks like making lists of stupid shit for some reasons
>>
File: 6.jpg (72 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
72 KB, 604x604
>>28825260
>>28825298
and one last lanky qt
>>
>>28824604
>80-20 paretto rule.
take away the 80%, and then 80% of the 20% take their place, and now only 4% of the original population is doing well
>>
>>28825425
>parents are 5'7 and 5'0.5" respectively
are you asian ?
>>
File: rainf.jpg (38 KB, 440x319) Image search: [Google]
rainf.jpg
38 KB, 440x319
>>28824986
But he's... the rainbow man
>>
>>28824369
you know all of these points are fucking bullshit points no girl looks at if she wants to fuck a dude
>>
>>28825427
>>28825449
Hahaha love that shit, the only way to make her more sexy would be if the mirrors had measurements on it. To see the top of her head poking up over the 6' hash mark would drive me wild
>>
yeah, being a manlet truly sucks. It's possibly the last acceptable social prejudice, but almost nothing is being done to combat it. Shit leads to significant quality of life problems, lower income, less job/advancement opportunities, and suicide.

Of all attributes, my 5'7" height has undoubtedly, far and away, had the most impact on my life trajectory. It has gradually pushed me into an existence that most people wouldn't accept, and in which there is little recourse against constant victimization.

Firstly, there is the "women" issue; this is often discussed because it is the most true and obvious: to women, a man under average height is pretty much not a man, but more like a puppy - the most it can be is "aww cute", and it really doesn't have a say in anything. In social situations you lose out in an informal sort of way, in a way that becomes obvious when you go to parties or bars, or places like that.

In "professional" or formal settings, the sort of "behind the back" shit talking (which is a courtesy that normal people get) is abandoned in favor of open disrespect, humiliation, and mobbing bullying. It's very easy for the short man to become the group punching bag, and the in-group will want you to know about it when they're having fun at your expense.

Maybe it's not so bad if you're a top-notch comedian or are so masculine you intimidate everybody else, but the average short man (particularly if you look young for your age or are unusual in any other way) is basically fucked.

You'll have to settle for whatever scraps life throws your way (job, spouse, friends), and others will treat you however they please... because they know you have no social or sexual leverage.

It's the mutually understood lack of social or sexual leverage that really kills the destiny of the short man.
>>
File: Ludleth the manlet.jpg (25 KB, 458x600) Image search: [Google]
Ludleth the manlet.jpg
25 KB, 458x600
I'm 5'9 and I don't feel short. I know I am but when I go outside, everyone seems around the same height. I honestly can't tell the difference between a few inches.
>>
File: 1455231057403.png (551 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1455231057403.png
551 KB, 919x720
>all of this cutesy fantasy disney princess romantic bullshit
>10 They have healthy genes
jesus do you know what that implies?
>>
No woman will ever love anyone that is shorter than 6'4

In truth, a woman can never truly love anyone. They could be married to their "soulmate" and if someone better came along, they'd toss his ass out in a heart beat and cheat on him. No woman is loyal.

Remember boys, never ever get attached to a woman, don't ever love her, and never put a ring on it.
>>
>>28824369
I don't get when roasties try to rationalize their insticts, is cringy,I hate hearing talking about height is just plain stupid for me.

i'm6.1 pretty much average so I don't get it, but I also don't get a benefit.

But I get, I consider a girl that puts height in her list or has this height talk into trying to justify her height preference is a red flag.
>>
>>28824369
>tfw literally 5'5 spic
How can I find a beautiful white women and breed out my shitskin genes?
>>
File: 1411562144341.jpg (51 KB, 628x587) Image search: [Google]
1411562144341.jpg
51 KB, 628x587
>>28825525
women confirmed for eugenicist nazis
>>
>>28825525
>healthy genes
The funniest thing is that that isn't true. Lanklets *on average* have more health issues than manlets, and also have a lower life span. Better and more desirable genes, sure, but definitely not healthier.

Also, since womenlets usually go for lanklets, those genes generally get thrown out the window unless the kid gets lucky. I can't wait to see the shitstorm that's going to cause in the next 15-20 years.
>>
>>28825525
What does that imply anon?
That short men are all naturally inferior?
>>
>>28824369
I hope you get cancer, gr8 b8

if not b8, learn to be less petty and trivial

life is too short faggot, no pun intended eggs dee xd

kthx
>>
File: 4727757069_bab3da4102_z.jpg (197 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
4727757069_bab3da4102_z.jpg
197 KB, 640x453
>>28825500
You sound like you need to grow a pair friend. Don't let yourself be a pussy victim. You only bring that shit on yourself cuckmeister.
>>
>>28825496
God damn, just seeing him in a Magic uniform makes me sad. That team had so much potential
>>
>>28825489
eastern european, and I'm the first one in my family to ever reach that height. crazy right?
>>
Absolute funniest thing is that female midgets and dwarfs get married and loved by normal men while a 5'8 guy will remain a virgin his whole life for being a short.

Women will always have men after them.
>>
>>28825331

totally this.

at 5'7", you're essentially in the "average American female height" range. Since height is the crux of masculinity, this places short men in the same social "bucket" as women, with all of the downsides but none of the upsides.

We're like the superhero Blade, except we have the worst of both worlds.

It's really something you can't understand unless you've lived it. I've become so used to the treatment that I can survive, but when I really think about it I start to feel so, so sorry for myself. This kid with so much potential just routinely tossed into the garbage by society, for no good reason.

The worst part about the prejudice is that it's not only acceptable, but it's almost celebrated. I mean sure it must be fun for these bitches to call for exterminating short dudes on twitter, or for other guys to proclaim "SHORT GUYS BTFO" when this shit happens, but get a handle on yourselves and try to realize how fucking horrible that is.

It's like the Martin Luther King Jr. era with back of the bus sitting, sprayed with fire-hoses and shit, and people just laugh it off with "BLACK PEOPLE BTFO!"

This is such a shallow and callous society we live in.
>>
File: Number1alpha.jpg (63 KB, 594x393) Image search: [Google]
Number1alpha.jpg
63 KB, 594x393
This whole thread has no idea what it's talking about. The ideal man? Fucking sumo.

Praise the alpha nature that is Hakuho.
>>
File: 1463364820401.jpg (41 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1463364820401.jpg
41 KB, 415x367
>>28824369
>mfw i'm 5'3
>>
Every man shorter than 5'7 is a lifelong virgin.
>>
>be 5'4
>find some girl that shows interest in me
>we hang out and casually start dating
>the voice of r9k starts to rear in my head
>"she's just settling for you"
>"she's going to cuck you soon, faggot"
>decide to make a move before it's too late
>take her out and we go back to my dorm
>we fuck
>drop all contact after that
>get angry texts and phone calls asking why I'm ignoring her
>continue to ignore her hoping she will get the message and fuck off
>last texts she sent me are "you're just like the other guys"
>genuinely don't care because I lost my virginity and know I'm capable of getting with women

How big of a piece of shit am I?
>>
>>28825806
>other guys

She's just like all the other roasties.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFmv22ghzQw
>>
>>28824369
Literally USA problems : the thread.
>>
>>28825806
actually 5'4, you're a little piece of shit
>I'm literally a foot taller than you and still a virgin
>yes, I'm salty as fuck
>>
>>28825806
You gambled $20 and pulled out after getting to $30. A modest get but you left some cash on the table id say. You won at the end of the day though, dont worry.
>>
>>28825861
Manlets are getting cucked by tall guys world wide
>>
File: clem time.jpg (134 KB, 561x580) Image search: [Google]
clem time.jpg
134 KB, 561x580
>>28824369

tallfag here

I love being tall because its really such an unfair advantage.
its absurd how much emphasis women put upon it when barely like 1% of guys in my area could be considered tall
>>
>>28825806

You're learning what all men before you have learned. Don't take them seriously, she'll have forgotten about you in a couple of days.

You're not a piece of shit either, this is so insignificant you've already put too much thought into it, and that makes you a more considerate man than 9/10 of her 'boyfriends'.

Abuse every opportunity and spit in their faces, walk away laughing. Its the best any of us will get.
>>
>>28825412

>.00000001 of an inch can mean the difference between suicide and being totally fine

like... whoa dude. good thing I'm 5'10.0000000000 inches.
>>
File: 1455609045591.gif (703 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
1455609045591.gif
703 KB, 360x500
10 is why I also avoid dating short girls too
>>
6' and a half here, being so close yet so far drives me insane
>>
>>28825862
jus b urslf bro

>>28825883
>>28825911
I kinda wish I fucked her a few more times before I cut contact, but whatever. It's pretty fun watching roasties squirm when they don't get their way.

I bet she's going to suddenly start hating manlets now that she got stood up by one, lel
>>
File: joseph_stallen.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
joseph_stallen.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>28825806

Proud of you senpai, you cucked that bitch good.

Btw, Stalin was 5'4"
>>
>>28825892
gimme a number here fag, also fully agree
>>
Femanon here.

Short guys for us are what like 400 pound women are like for you. Hideous and disgusting. No woman would ever love you. At best, you'd be a fetish, a pity fuck, or someone she settled with.
>>
>>28825806
you're a cock, could've kept her as a fuck buddy at least, thats what i do.

i have 4 fuck buddies now.

you always get horny sooner or later, its nice to have somewhere to put it when you need it.
>>
>>28826002
Get the fuck off my board you roastie whore.
>>
>>28826002
Its ok women are worthless.
>>
wrong, that would be 6'
why do manlets think the cut-off is 5'7"?
>>
>>28826002
I'm going to temporarily believe the lie that fembots exist and ask, good looking manlet or below average 6'2+
>>
>>28825861
>muh clean water!!!!!

God doesn't want you to live nigger
>>
>>28826080
meant to reply to >>28825789
so so so origamiefwefef
>>
>>28825887
Nobody gives a shit about height in comparison with attractiveness in Europe.
>>
>>28826042
>could've kept her as a fuck buddy at least
Wouldn't that imply still buying/doing shit for them to continue getting in their pants? I sure she would've made me work for it, since I'm still short as fuck.

I'm content with the pump and dump though, the way I see it, if you fucked her one you've fucked her 1,000 times.
>>
This is a problem common all over Sol system I suppose. On Europe we call their pods the Unlimbed. We say this because they cannot grasp even the smallest vertibrate.

I think exterminating them may be harsh. While our pods are different and I still understand little, I feel that if exterminated you may no longer be able to eat them. For us it would be a great sadness to miss out on the Feast of the Unlimbed.
>>
File: dream meme.jpg (246 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
dream meme.jpg
246 KB, 700x990
>>28824369
but what if I want a tall gf?
>>
>>28826002

>Femanon
>for us

Bitch please, you're not 'us' (normal women), you're a throwaway. A social climber whose desperation for acceptance makes her an easy lay for anyone who can act normal for five minutes and offer the promise of friends.

t. knower
>>
>>28826189
>tall gf
tall girls want even taller boyos
>>
>>28826189
Tall women are cunts and usually fucking insane. There's a reason why lanklets don't want to date them.
>>
When a woman sees a short guy, she sees a child. You will never be loved.
>>
KILL ME

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28826135
>Wouldn't that imply still buying/doing shit for them to continue getting in their pants?
absolutely not.
it just require not being a dick, thats about it.

girls want sex as much as dudes, its better for them to have a regular cock to hop on then random dudes that could give you herpes and a slut reputation
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1136x640
Why do short girls STILL think they deserve us tall men?
>>
>>28824945
6'5" here, thanks for posting this. You basically covered everything.

Worry not my sub 6 friends, the world was built for you
>>
File: 1430600223859.jpg (38 KB, 379x329) Image search: [Google]
1430600223859.jpg
38 KB, 379x329
>>28826248
Women are incapable of love anyway, so I wouldnt expect that regardless of my height.
>>
>>28826312

Because we have the vagina. We are the treasure. We control the world.
>>
>>28826285
>it just require not being a dick, thats about it.
girls love assholes though
>>
>>28824369
I dislike dating short girls, you need to trim your nose hair more with them.
>>
>>28825233
I want my tall waifu
>>
>tfw 5'6''

Time to kill myself
>>
if I'm 18 and 5'5
is there still time
or shall I get the bleach
>>
its the devils number requirement m8s

at LEAST 6ft tall
at LEAST 6 inches long
at LEAST 6 figure income
>>
>>28826422
>tfw 6'6
>walk in room and everyone has to look up at me
>intimidate everyone by my presence
>women are automatically submissive to me
>men either are submissive to me or combative

Such a glorious feel that I get all these social advantages based on nothing I could control. I'm treated with respect and submission in any of my dealings.
>>
>>28824369

>Talking shit about manlets

Fucking christ. You must be a woman.
>>
>>28824986
7'6" which is pretty crazy.
>>
>>28826451
your growth plates might still be open and you could start taking hgh but you probably still wouldn't get to 5'10
>>
>>28826314
God damn, airplanes especially
>>
>>28826524
>intimidate everyone by my presence
People when see you think about you looking weird or being too tall.
>>
>>28826589
dude anything is better than 5'5'' given the chance...even one more inch
>>
>>28824857

Why don't you move to a country with a shorter average height ?
>>
>>28826524

How's the weather up there string bean?
>>
>>28826451
you may get an inch, if you're lucky.
>>
>>28826451
I'm 18 as well, so when do we stop growing? They never taught me this shit in school
>>
File: ihatebeingarocketsfan.jpg (12 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
ihatebeingarocketsfan.jpg
12 KB, 236x237
>>28825210
Dont remind me :(

>TFW you will never see how good T-Mac and Yao could have been if they didn't have all those injuries
>>
File: 1463684528971.gif (1 MB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1463684528971.gif
1 MB, 234x234
>>28826681

I'm the same height and stopped growing at 13 but for whatever reason I'm still getting hairier every month.
>>
>>28826463
I make 60k, that's a 6 right
>>
>>28826002

>Short guys for us are what like 400 pound women are like for you

Fat women aren't born fat tho
>>
File: fuck right off tbh fam.jpg (145 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
fuck right off tbh fam.jpg
145 KB, 500x470
>tfw walking passed a 6'3+ guy

fucking longbone, faggot.
>>
>>28826621
That's a funny way of spelling "Hell"
>>
>>28824369
>4 You feel safe when they hug you, and your height matches theirs in such a way that your ear hits their heart and you can hear it beat.
wow that is just so important
>>
>>28824369
>6 You can turn their sweaters and shirts into dresses. Just throw on some pumps and hit the club, gurl!

>going to the club in nothing but a shirt and slutshoes while already having a boyfriend
i can tell exactly the type of person who wrote this article
>>
File: 71650-004-D9E5BBF6.jpg (23 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
71650-004-D9E5BBF6.jpg
23 KB, 550x367
Friendly reminder.

Tall people hardly ever make it past 80 years old and are riddled with health issues. There is a reason why people from Japan, Caucasus Mountains and parts of Italy live extra ordinary long and have hardly any health defects unlike tall people .
>>
>>28827691
Who the fuck wants to live past 80?
>>
>>28827736
people who want to see the futureporn
>>
>>28824369
In this thread manlets deluding themselves that their height is the reason they aren't getting action.
6 feet+ anon and still not getting any action because too socially retarded to hit on girls / pick up on their hints.
>c-check your privilege lanklet!
>>
>>28827736
me . i'll be shitposting while you're 10 feet under the ground. enjoy your maggots feasting on your flesh
>>
>>28827766
>enjoy your maggots feasting on your flesh
that will still happen to you
there will just be less for the maggots to eat
>>
File: 1369351436207.jpg (87 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1369351436207.jpg
87 KB, 500x750
>>28827791
>implying the cure for death wont be found 81 years from now

enjoy your post death regret of being tall .
>>
File: i_m_fine_by_destinyblue-d4e1b9e.jpg (588 KB, 663x975) Image search: [Google]
i_m_fine_by_destinyblue-d4e1b9e.jpg
588 KB, 663x975
It's so depressing just how true most of this is

You can just be born ugly and short and live such an awful life. Nobody will ever love you, the best you'll ever get is someone settling for you. You'll never be someones preference when every other guy around you is just better than you.

This drives me insane every day. I can't even go out any more without bashing my head into a wall when everyone I see is taller than me and more attractive than me. I hate looking at myself in the mirror, every time I see myself I just want to cut my face.

I know I'm just waiting until I inevitably kill myself
>>
>>28824604
How can you understand this and not do everything in your power to make yourself one of the 20%? It's the only option you have really.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 500x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 500x618
>>28824369

> They have healthy genes
>>
I haven't measured myself since I was a teenager so I don't even know how tall I am and I never want to find out. I know I'm tall enough, but not "tall" and that's all I need to know.
>>
>>28827864
Get filthy rich by any means necessary, as long as you don't make a will for the gold digger plastic whores you can get bunch of good looking barbie girls.
>>
>be 5'7
>grill that I have a fairly good chance of fucking is the same height as me
Should I not bother?
>>
>>28827691

Strictly speaking, there are a lot of disadvantages to being tall and being short, but women don't care about reality, they care about appearance. Remember this.

You could be riddled with congenital disease, basically a miscarriage machine, but if you look hot, then women will fuck you. The idea that they select for 'good genes' is jokestani, they select for 'hotness' alone.
>>
File: 1405881018697.jpg (187 KB, 886x901) Image search: [Google]
1405881018697.jpg
187 KB, 886x901
>>28827929
She's literally talking out of her ass. Tall people all develop extreme cardiovascular problems .
The healthiest humans range from 5'4 - 5'11
>>
File: 1421059900963.jpg (51 KB, 457x467) Image search: [Google]
1421059900963.jpg
51 KB, 457x467
>>28826002
>Femanon here
stopped reading right there tbqh
>>
>>28827864
Humans have always had a ruling class and a serving class. The rich rule over the poor, and the poor serve their rulers and call themselves lucky. Wealth means you have good nutrition and education and family life(usually) and a whole bunch of other advantages. Wealthy families marry other wealthy families, so they've literally evolved into a higher level of human over time. You can't beat genetics.
>>
File: 805419_orig.jpg (72 KB, 452x302) Image search: [Google]
805419_orig.jpg
72 KB, 452x302
>>28825218
keep believing that.

comment oregano
>>
>>28824604

what does cheaper to keep her mean
>>
>>28828078

that's not how it works, children of immigrants from third world countries are often 5-6" taller, it's nurture.

>>28828030

doesn't seem like the furniture there is properly secured
>>
>>28827736
Gives you like 20 extra years to catch the singularity.
>>
>>28828030
That room must smell amazing. All those farts captured in prime location
>>
>>28827996
You'll never experience love, only whores dating you for your money.

You'll never have someone look at you while cuddling and tell you they love you.
>>
>>28828030
Link that study pls
Wanna read for myself
>>
>>28824369
>Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything but will use his domineering height to comb through the crowd to make sure you get to see, too.
>not going piggyback
>>
>>28825137
tfw 5'4'', i think they pity us so much they wont be mean, like were just children in their eyes or have some kind of disability
>>
>>28825527

>when the red pill hits you too hard
>>
Well, you get to enjoy the company of modern women.

Good for you, big guy.
>>
You guys are fucking sad. My best friend is 5'7 and he's the most popular and funniest guy I know, not to mention he gets laid pretty much as much as he wants. Don't blame your lack of personality and social skills on your fucking height
>>
>>28828319
>My manlet friend gets laid all the time and is super popular and everyone loves him
Nice fantasy mr manlet, maybe you'll grow up and be a real boy one day
>>
>>28828130
That's because the children of immigrants from third world countries are much wealthier than their peers back in craptazistan. The wealthier the population, the taller the people generally. Also they're smarter, more symmetrical, less obese, and have much higher lifespans and lower incidence of cancer and disease in general.
>>
>>28828359
I'm 6'1 but I don't give a shit about my height anyway, I just wanted to point out that people blaming everything on their height are morons
>>
>>28824369
Plenty of really good-looking girls go for shorter guys. Y'all just need to get out. People like J-Lo and stuff date short guys.
>>
6'3 master race reporting in.

I don't mind the manlets but many get jealous and annoyed at being smaller which makes them really fucking annoying.

I was out with four friends the other night, They ranged from 5'6-5'8. Makes me look gigantic in photos but heres the thing: They're not bitter in photos and they've all had sex and girlfriends at some point in their lives.

You've no excuse.
>>
>>28828420
>height doesn't matter
>t. tall guy
>>
File: cb.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>28824423
I feel bad for short folk now.
>>
>>28828442
Saddest thing is, the song was (supposedly) supposed to be satire, but a lot of people took it as fact. Being a manlet doesn't get to be too much, but it's kinda disheartening knowing there are people who wish you were dead for being short.
>>
>>28824604
Does this mean that of the top percentile, they'll spawn overall an eighty/twenty percent rule? But then if they've got good genes to begin with, why are they suddenly conceiving shit tier genetic kids?

If this keep happening, then what you are saying is that in a few generations, it'll be shit genes for all since the ones with good genes are breeding themselves out thanks to your magic rule.

Either that, or you're just making excuses. After all, YOU are here - the whole eighty percent club are and someone had to fuck to bring them here.
>>
I'm 5'7 or 5'8 and I have a gf and have dated many woman.
Most women in my country are shorter than me so I guess that helps.
>>
>>28824369

They die 5 years earlier than short men. I say hello to a 5 foot guy that is now 90 years of age everyday. Most times I see him he is talking to a women. I'm 5'8 but I hope I live to his age and have his confidence and charisma.
>>
>>28828542
>Most women in my country are shorter than me so I guess that helps.
Most women are shorter than 5'7 in the US. But that doesn't mean they want to date someone their own size. I'm 5'6 and am as tall as most women I've met and taller than a lot of them. Like, the average seems to be 5'5-5'6.

Chad still like his women to be short though. Most 5'8-5'9+ women seem to be undesirable for basically anyone, specially if they decide to wear heels and become 5'11 monsters.
>>
>>28828477

It wasn't. He clarified in an interview.
>>
>>28828808
kek, fuck people
>>
>>28825394

The reason she made this list was because she wants to bone some hot tall guy who fits this criteria in her head and she's not thinking about men who's feelings she huts she's justh oping the guy that's tall that she's crushing on will see it and fuck her

>he's tall how do i get him :(
>I KNOW I'll make a list about how hot tall guys are whew lad being a girl is so hard :)
>>
>>28828420
>dude height doesnt mean any thing lmao
>You're 6'1
>>
>>28828836
it really seems like height is a big thing for women in the US. sounds rough
>>
>>28828808

Yes it was, he clarified in an interview.
>>
>>28824986
Did he get fat?
>>
>>28825966
Unless you are married the one and fuck yourself into happiness and death with her you are always....always going to wish you fucked her a few more times.

But thats a trap of regret. Because while you are hung up on that you are off your game of the bigger regret...fucking more women. Fuck a lot of women kid.

but really if you can try to find the one [super spoiler] I wish I had fucked her more when I had the chance, she was the one[/super spoiler] you can do it, just be yourself
>>
File: 1396741774319.jpg (191 KB, 995x702) Image search: [Google]
1396741774319.jpg
191 KB, 995x702
>>28824369
What would happen if I made a list of 20 Reasons Thing Girls Are The Best?
>>
>>28824986
Is this lexington steele lol?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 201x251
>tfw 5 ft mom, tfw 6'1 dad
>tfw cucked by mom's height
>tfw 5'7
What are my chances of growing closer to dads height if I'm still young?
>>
>>28829261
My dads parents are actually the exact same height and he was 5'8 through high school and maxed at 5'10 a couple years later
>>
>>28829261

At least you're still 7" taller than your mom

>tfw 5'5 mom fucked 6'1 dad
>tfw 5'6-5'7
>>
>>28825806
You could have tried to go for it. See if she wasn't a total bitch, and drop immediately if she started being controlling
>>
File: pepe happy.jpg (8 KB, 186x178) Image search: [Google]
pepe happy.jpg
8 KB, 186x178
>>28829261
>>28829439
>tfw 5'3" dad and 5'4" mom and grew to be 5'7"
>>
>>28828371
My parents are both Indian and shorter and raised on a vegetarian diet. Dad's 5'8" and mom's 5'6". I ended up 5'11" and I was vegetarian until high school.
>>
>201cm
>still a lonely virgin
>>
>>28824369
Guys, guys, just stop

This whole tall thing is a meme

I'm 6'3" and I've spent my whole life being bullied and treated like I'm less than human by my peers

Life is a dice roll. It's not about having one thing in particular. It's about having some lucky combination of things at the start.

It's fucking awful that some people have to be short and get made fun of for it, but being tall solves nothing. People treat me like shit every day.

It's not the tall guy or the rich guy or the guy with decent parents you should hate. It's the guy that got a good combination of luck who gets to live a life we aren't allowed to.

Literally the only thing I got in life was being mildly tall. Imagine that being all you have.
>>
>>28824369
As if being tall matters enough to be mentioned. I'm 6'1 but I'm still a lonely prick.
>>
>>28829863
>6' 3
>complaining about having it hard when the only thing you need to do to get everthing you want as a 6"+ male no matter how ugly or whatever is bat your eyelashes
normalfag kindly get the fuck out
>>
>>28829863
>>28829901
>6" and taller
>being lonely
haaahahhahahahahah ok
>>
>>28824369
This really just further proves that post comparing women to children, this woman just talks about wanting to be protected and dependent.
>>
>>28825500
Haha, fuck all of that. I've already given up on life and i'm almost sure i will eventually kill myself, for now i'll neet it up.
>>
>>28828836
I wasn't saying anything about height not meaning anything while talking about myself, I was talking about my 5'7 friend and some other faggot questioned my own height
>>
>>28829986
You probably think you're not able to pull off certain attitudes since you're not tall. But you're not putting yourself in the shoes in those "tall" people at all. You think you'd have it made? Why?

Being tall doesn't mean you have attractive facial features. Being tall doesn't compensate for the lack of social skills.

Being tall sometimes attracts attention and since I always feel like a pathetic suicidal worm, all that does it make me self concious and want to die, I can't act natural around people.

So fuck you, I bet you have friends. Fucking faggot, kill yourself
>>
>>28830252
To be completely honest, if i was given the chance to murderer your family right in front of you i would do it, for this post alone.
>>
>>28830332
To be completely honest, you're a manlet and I would slowly grate the skin off your face, then make a careful slit in your throat and insert my shit down your oesophagus with a syringe.

Mad bantz, amarite? XDDDD
>>
>5'7
>go to public place like mall or w/e
>literally everyone taller than me
>even highschoolers
>feel like a 5 year old

Shit is straight up embarassing...
>>
>>28830332
I don't get it. Instead of giving me a vulgar reply like that, why don't you give me a constructive response?
>>
1 and 11 are the exact same thing.
>>
>>28830447
I know the feeling

I don't see how I'm going to continue in life without killing myself or someone else.

I really can't handle this any more. The psychs do nothing. The wards don't help. If someone ever makes fun of me for being a manlet in real life I feel like I'm just going to set them on fire or destroy their face so they know what it's like to be undesirable.

They'll have people pointing and mocking them. They'll be the ones contemplating suicide every day
>>
This normie bait is absolute shit tier. It's even worded like how faggy normies talk.
>>
5'2'' here, I have a gf, she is a bit taller than me
Why do you care about the opinion of plain superficial bitches? When i was younger i used to feel bad about my size, but as there is nothing to do about it, It just doesn't matter now. If some people doesn't respect you because of a physical aspect, that's because those people are shallow, pathetic assholes, they are not worth of anything.
Also, english is not my native languaje, so sorry about every posible mistake
>>
>>28824802
Original comment fuck, Marry me?
>>
To the manlets out there: I'm 6'1 and I don't have a gf either. Don't worry, life is shit regardless of your height and nothing ever gets better.
>>
>im 178
>gf is 160
>literally everything on the above applies
just get a very short girl
>>
>>28830952
You are just a lame ass. now imagine being a lame ass only you are also short as fuck, let's say 5'4'', and you have a below average dick as well, 5'' long 4'' around.

Now what. Oh yeah that dick is also hairy/phimosisified and you are a ugly face skrawny spic.

Enter: Me
>>
>>28830952
Difference is you're 6'1 with no gf. At least you're not shorter than high schoolers. Now imagine just as autistic as you are right now, but short. Now you're even MORE fucked.
>>
>>28825647
>we have the worst of both worlds.
>I can survive
>I start to feel so, so sorry for myself
>routinely tossed into the garbage
>fucking horrible
>It's like the Martin Luther King Jr. era with back of the bus sitting, sprayed with fire-hoses and shit, and people just laugh it off with "BLACK PEOPLE BTFO!"

God you're a pathetic piece of shit, aren't you?
>>
>>28830988
>5'10
>manlet
wew
>>
5"6' confirmed manlet.

no problem with women

got good friends

people treat me just as they would others

i've been told i'm a good person to be around. like that I have a good vibe surrounding me.

I don't think it's being short that's the problem it's being insecure. own yourself and be proud. Do good things and go with the flow and people won't even care. Respect comes from your actions (courage, communication, style, passion). girls that would ditch you for chad would probably have done it regardless of you're height. girls even leave chads for chads. girls just do shit for any dumb reason.
>>
How much does one grow from the ages of 19 to his twenties?

I'm currently 1m 82. So close to 6 feet :c.
>>
>tfw want to fuck a giant woman
>tfw 6ft and taller or as tall as most women
check your manlet privilege

you get to fuck super tall women relative to yourself

i'd have to cut off my legs to even get close to my fetish
>>
File: 1463576853361.jpg (69 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1463576853361.jpg
69 KB, 665x662
>>28824369
NO THIS IS NOT OKAY TALL MEN SHOULD NOT BE SEEN LIKE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE (This is coming from a 6"4 guy anyway)
>>
>>28831344
What the fuck. No women go for shorter guys, ALL women go for men 6 feet+. Yes, even tall women.
>>
>>28831188
hahahahagahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa

ha
ha
ha.
>>
>>28831548
>you can't pay women for sex
>>
>>28831578

haha hey friend that's a pretty good meme
>>
>>28831595
Meanwhile tall chads get it for free.
>>
>>28831695
>tall automatically means chad
check ur fuckin manlet privilege
>>
>5'2"
>only attract tall guys

why
>>
>>28831723
Being tall is easy mode, if you cant get laid as a tall man, you're on the same level as a KHV female. How is it possible tall chads fail on the easiest difficulty life has to offer?
>>
>>28824369
>clothes are made with tall people in mind
NO THEY ARE NOT

>tshirts always too short

IM NOT EVEN THAT TALL IM 6'3 REEEEEEE
>>
>>28825456
Who the fuck goes to Nordic countries or the Netherlands anyways?
>>
>mum and dad both 6ft
>i'm 5'6"
I was supposed to be 6'2"
I took vitamins everyday
I at hi-cal stuff
what happened?
>>
>>28831833
>KHV
excuse me?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.